MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   Good day MTF! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=213278)

swordsman 11-22-2012 02:13 AM

Good day MTF!

Hello everyone :)
Thought I'd make this thread to make my entrance into MTF official, although I've been a member since July.
I've been lurking the forum for more than a year already, so I kind of figured out who are the prolific/famous posters, and specific MTF jargon, haha.
My real name's JoŽl, I'm from The Netherlands, currently an exchange student in Canada.
Have been watching tennis since early childhood, never played it myself. Never really had favorite players until Federer came onto the scene. Apart from him I don't really care who wins or plays, just want to see a good match :).
Hope to have a good time here!

Freak3yman84 11-22-2012 02:15 AM

Re: Good day MTF!

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordsman (Post 12573681)
I've been lurking the forum for more than a year already, so I kind of figured out who are the prolific/famous posters, and specific MTF jargon, haha.Have been watching tennis since early childhood, never played it myself. Never really had favorite players until Federer came onto the scene. Apart from him I don't really care who wins or plays, just want to see a good match :).!

Here's a test, who does Topspindoctor support?

And by the way, that Fedtard status won't get you too many supporters here :lol:

Nevertheless, welcome JoŽl! :hatoff:

GOATsol 11-22-2012 02:16 AM

Hi! I love Federer.

swordsman 11-22-2012 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 (Post 12573683)
Here's a test, who does Topspindoctor support?

And by the way, that Fedtard status won't get you too many supporters here :lol:

Nevertheless, welcome JoŽl! :hatoff:

Thanks!
To answer your question, it's obviously Nadal. Seems he's only here to bash Federer :shrug:.
And I don't consider myself a Fedtard, just a huge fan :angel:. Before him I just enjoyed watching tennis without being a fan of anyone. I'm very much capable of being objective on his results and what not. But to prove that you'd have to follow my posts ;).

Freak3yman84 11-22-2012 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordsman (Post 12573709)
Thanks!
To answer your question, it's obviously Nadal. Seems he's only here to bash Federer :shrug:.
And I don't consider myself a Fedtard, just a huge fan :angel:. Before him I just enjoyed watching tennis without being a fan of anyone. I'm very much capable of being objective on his results and what not. But to prove that you'd have to follow my posts ;).

Well done! :hatoff:

And around here a huge fan = a tard :p

Have you seen me around by chance?

swordsman 11-22-2012 02:40 AM

Fair enough then :p
Yeah, I've seen you around. I'm on MTF almost every day, sometimes for just a few minutes, sometimes much longer. It's funny to see all these different posting styles.

Freak3yman84 11-22-2012 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordsman (Post 12573731)
Fair enough then :p
Yeah, I've seen you around. I'm on MTF almost every day, sometimes for just a few minutes, sometimes much longer. It's funny to see all these different posting styles.

:lol: It's not that fair :p

What would you say is my "posting style"?

GOATsol 11-22-2012 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 (Post 12573733)
What would you say is my "posting style"?

Clueless mug

Freak3yman84 11-22-2012 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATsol (Post 12573736)
Clueless mug

I wasn't asking you, you mug. I was asking the only sensible poster in this thread...

swordsman 11-22-2012 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOATsol (Post 12573736)
Clueless mug

Well, that sums up MTF culture in two words :p.
But honestly, it's difficult to say what your style is. I mean, I've seen you around, but it's not like I analyzed your posts or something, haha.
But you seem balanced, and mainly here for the fun of MTF.

Freak3yman84 11-22-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordsman (Post 12573760)
Well, that sums up MTF culture in two words :p.
But honestly, it's difficult to say what your style is. I mean, I've seen you around, but it's not like I analyzed your posts or something, haha.
But you seem balanced, and mainly here for the fun of MTF.

Thank you :) I agree :p What do you think your still is/will be?

Kat_YYZ 11-22-2012 03:13 AM

Hello JoŽl! welcome! :)
what part of Canada are you studying in? how are you finding it here? :D

swordsman 11-22-2012 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 (Post 12573762)
Thank you :) I agree :p What do you think your still is/will be?

I like to make sense, and be objective about everything. So you will hardly see tardism or stupid posts from me. Also, you won't see me using words like 'mug', or calling players nicknames such as olderer, nadull, mugray, or berdshit, that's not my thing :).

swordsman 11-22-2012 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ (Post 12573763)
Hello JoŽl! welcome! :)
what part of Canada are you studying in? how are you finding it here? :D

I'm at Carleton University in Ottawa, and I'm loving it here! Still got a month left before leaving :(. But I'll be back, as I've found a lovely girl here :D.

Freak3yman84 11-22-2012 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swordsman (Post 12573765)
I like to make sense, and be objective about everything. So you will hardly see tardism or stupid posts from me. Also, you won't see me using words like 'mug', or calling players nicknames such as olderer, nadull, mugray, or berdshit, that's not my thing :).

Sounds good! :yeah: