MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Team Lenders Vs Team Ferrer. (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=213172)

Nole Rules 11-19-2012 05:40 PM

Team Lenders Vs Team Ferrer.

Fed fordawin 11-19-2012 05:46 PM

Re: Team Lenders Vs Team Ferrer.

:lol:

Nice one! :lol:

Mark Lenders 11-19-2012 05:48 PM

You are my hero for this video. You even used a clip of Captain Tsubasa J, my favorite of all series :inlove:

It's like an anticipated birthday present :D Just awesome, thanks Ahmed :)

The Prince 11-19-2012 05:53 PM

:) Really very good, and an appropriate ending.

MariaV 11-19-2012 05:58 PM

:lol: Poor Ferrer and team vulture! :awww:

Nekromanta 11-19-2012 05:59 PM

Whahaha, this is funny shit. Can Certinfy stop Captain Vulture Muhaaahaha good vid man.....:lol:

PedroMarquess 11-19-2012 06:01 PM

Very good indeed. In the next you should make one with the episode that Lenders try to score from outside of the area against Benji Price. It'll be like Lenders trying to hit a winner vs Ferrer.

Mark Lenders 11-19-2012 06:03 PM

Dude, I can't get over how awesome this video is. I'm watching it with my brother and he's laughing his ass off (and so am I for that matter) :lol: Brilliant stuff.

Tsubasa as Ferrer is just fitting, he's the character I dislike most. And you chose the perfect clip, which happens to be one of my favorite overall clips from my favorite of the four anime series (J). I love you really :inlove:

Quote:

Originally Posted by PedroMarquess (Post 12569414)
Very good indeed. In the next you should make one with the episode that Lenders try to score from outside of the area against Benji Price. It'll be like Lenders trying to hit a winner vs Ferrer.

Shh. If Ahmed does another one, he should use episode 113 of the first series when Lenders and Tsubasa are trading shots from goal to goal over the goalposts :p

PedroMarquess 11-19-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Lenders (Post 12569419)
Dude, I can't get over how awesome this video is. I'm watching it with my brother and he's laughing his ass off (and so am I for that matter) :lol: Brilliant stuff.

Tsubasa as Ferrer is just fitting, he's the character I dislike most. And you chose the perfect clip, which happens to be one of my favorite overall clips from my favorite of the four anime series (J). I love you really :inlove:

Shh. If Ahmed does another one, he should use episode 113 of the first series when Lenders and Tsubasa are trading shots from goal to goal over the goalposts :p

But the winner of that isn't Tsubasa or it ends in a draw? The series become boring after some time. The team that had Tsubasa never loose -.-

Mark Lenders 11-19-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PedroMarquess (Post 12569427)
But the winner of that isn't Tsubasa or it ends in a draw? The series become boring after some time. The team that had Tsubasa never loose -.-

It ends in a draw but it's a very cool sequence and it can be manipulated so it seems Lenders won/is heroic :D

The anime does decline towards the end, Road to 2002 has been quite a fiasco and Captain Tsubasa J while awesome was short, the mangas are still going strong though.

PedroMarquess 11-19-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Lenders (Post 12569428)
It ends in a draw but it's a very cool sequence and it can be manipulated so it seems Lenders won/is heroic :D

The anime does decline towards the end, Road to 2002 has been quite a fiasco and Captain Tsubasa J while awesome was short, the mangas are still going strong though.

I saw Road to 2002. It was mostly about the preparation of Japan for the World Cup, but then they don't show the World Cup :o. In the last episode they show Japan in the final vs Brasil and I was like, OH REALLY?

Mark Lenders 11-19-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PedroMarquess (Post 12569434)
I saw Road to 2002. It was mostly about the preparation of Japan for the World Cup, but then they don't show the World Cup :o

Yup, Road to 2002 anime is a serious blight on the Captain Tsubasa franchinse. Horrible remake, underwhelming new episodes, dubious graphics...

If you're a fan of CT you should read the mangas, it's generally better and besides the anime doesn't have the best parts, namely the Asian Cup, the U-19 World Cup and the Olympic Games (not to mention a developped La Liga season). The World Cup hasn't been written yet but it should be soonish.

PedroMarquess 11-19-2012 06:22 PM

I read a lot of Mangas already( Naruto, One Piece, Claymore, Bleach etc) but if I have some free time I'll take a look ;)

Certinfy 11-19-2012 06:22 PM

That was awesome.

What a shit show that must have been though.

Nole Rules 11-19-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fed fordawin (Post 12569396)
:lol:

Nice one! :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bulldog (Post 12569400)
:) Really very good, and an appropriate ending.

Thanks guys.:hatoff:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Lenders (Post 12569398)
You are my hero for this video. You even used a clip of Captain Tsubasa J, my favorite of all series :inlove:

It's like an anticipated birthday present :D Just awesome, thanks Ahmed :)

Glad you liked it. :p
That was my fav one of Captain Tsubasa series BY FAR too. Shame it was so short. Only 45 episodes. :sad: :(