MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where can I find the list of top100 players and list of their racquet brand? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=212999)

Juanes 11-15-2012 10:12 AM

Where can I find the list of top100 players and list of their racquet brand?

Can anyone help? i have seen it somewhere on internet but i can not really find it anymore...

(also if possible the list of top100 women)

Thank you in advance.

:wavey:

Synesthetic 11-15-2012 10:57 AM

Re: Where i can find the list of top100 players and list of their racquet brand?

Here's a list I compiled myself. Were you after the specific model within each brand as well? I have a (slightly outdated) list of that somewhere too...

Code:

Djokovic: Head
Federer: Wilson
Murray: Head
Nadal: Babolat
Ferrer: Prince
Berdych: Head
Del Potro: Wilson
Tsonga: Babolat
Tipsarevic: Technifibre
Gasquet: Head
Almagro: Dunlop
Monaco: Yonex
Raonic: Wilson
Isner: Prince
Cilic: Head
Simon: Head
Wawrinka: Yonex
Dolgopolov: Wilson
Nishikori: Wilson
Kohlschreiber: Wilson
Haas: Head
Querrey: Babolat
Seppi: Head (Pro Kennex pj)
Verdasco: Technifibre (Dunlop pj)
Youzhny: Head
Janowicz: Babolat
Fish: Wilson
F.Mayer: Head
Klizan: Head
Chardy: Head
Bellucci: Wilson
Granollers: Prince
Benneteau: Babolat
Baghdatis: Fischer (blank pj?)
Anderson: Head
Stepanek: Head (was using Bosworth for a while)
Troicki: Babolat
Roddick: Babolat
Lopez: Wilson
Andujar: Prince
Istomin: Technifibre
Davydenko: Prince
Fognini: Babolat
Nieminen: Wilson
Goffin: Wilson
Paire: Babolat
Dimitrov: Wilson
Matosevic: Head
Ramos: Babolat
Llodra: Wilson
Falla: Babolat
Zemlja: Babolat
Haase: Head
Giraldo: Babolat
Soeda: Yonex
Mathieu: Wilson
Lu: Head
Baker: Babolat
Malisse: Prince
Lorenzi: Head
Hanescu: Head
Ito: Wilson
Lacko: Wilson
Becker: Babolat
Berlocq: Head
Muller: Wilson
Sijsling: Wilson
Harrison: Babolat
Gimeno-Traver: Babolat
L.Mayer: Wilson
Dodig: Head
Rosol: Wilson
Kubot: Fischer
Phau: Wilson
Garcia-Lopez: Prince
Monfils: Prince
Kuznetsov: Wilson
Bautista-Agut: Wilson
Nalbandian: Yonex
Hewitt: Yonex
Bolelli: Head
Zeballos: Head
Zopp: Head
Ramirez-Hidalgo: Babolat
Russell: Dunlop
Volandri: Head
Rochus: Prince
Rufin: Wilson
Darcis: Wilson
Kavcic: Babolat
Cipolla: Wilson
Kamke: Head
Donskoy: Babolat
Karlovic: Head
Bedene: Head
Sousa: Wilson
Roger-Vasselin: Babolat
Stakhovsky: Head
Levine: Babolat
Ebden: Head

Fumus 11-15-2012 12:29 PM

Re: Where can I find the list of top100 players and list of their racquet brand?

Pretty good list...although, it's rare that a pro would be playing with a stock standard racquet you could buy in the store. Almost all of the racquets have been customized to the pros liking...swing weight, head heaviness, string pattern, length, head size have all been altered in most cases. In most cases the racquet is just a painted 10 year old version of it's newest cousin. In a way all of the top pros racquets are PJs, then again the difference between the newest Head Prestige and the one from 3 years ago is so minimal one could simply argue...they are all just paint jobs.

Also, checkout Tennis-Warehouse and click the different brands of racquets.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Babolatracquets.html

Yves. 11-15-2012 12:33 PM

Re: Where can I find the list of top100 players and list of their racquet brand?

Quite a few players switch rackets at the beginning of the season though. In January this list will probably be inaccurate.

TBkeeper 11-15-2012 02:58 PM

Hahahaha Davydenko Dunlop in what 1 year from his whole career ? :spit:

bouncer7 11-15-2012 04:36 PM

Fiasco, Mugsarevic and Istomin ...NID lol

Synesthetic 11-15-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fumus (Post 12561791)
Pretty good list...although, it's rare that a pro would be playing with a stock standard racquet you could buy in the store. Almost all of the racquets have been customized to the pros liking...swing weight, head heaviness, string pattern, length, head size have all been altered in most cases. In most cases the racquet is just a painted 10 year old version of it's newest cousin. In a way all of the top pros racquets are PJs, then again the difference between the newest Head Prestige and the one from 3 years ago is so minimal one could simply argue...they are all just paint jobs.

Yeah even with customisations aside, very few of the players using Head racquets are actually using the model they are endorsing, as far as I know most of them are using an older model not available to the public called the Pro Tour 630. The rest are mostly using more recent but still outdated models, for example Djokovic's frame is more like the MicroGel Radical than the YouTek Speed he endorses, Gasquet is using a LiquidMetal Instinct painted as a YouTek Extreme, etc.

Then you have players like Seppi and Verdasco who aren't even using the brand they are endorsing...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBkeeper (Post 12561942)
Hahahaha Davydenko Dunlop in what 1 year from his whole career ? :spit:

I didn't realise he's using Prince again... he's switched racquets so many times I've lost count :lol: