MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Previewing the ACC competition (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=212972)

Orange Wombat 11-14-2012 09:45 PM

Previewing the ACC competition

The ACC competition for 2012 is just around the corner.

And the top competitors are slaying mugs left and right.

The Main Guys

Filo V: Otherwise known as Francis, or Failo V.

Claim to Fame: He is the attention whore. He posts to himself for hours- sometimes going over 10 posts or so in a row talking about his own fantasies. He cahnges his avatar every day, and his signature (mostly some random shit). And then he is over-obsessed with his sex life. Nothing wrong with that, but why post on a tennis forum to express your sexual feelings? Regarding tennis, Filo V is a very knowleadgable poster. However, he is also super-biased. Often you can see him claiming "That guy does not belong in the top 100." Why? "Because I don't like him."

Don't take it personally, flyboy. I'm just outlining. Nothing against you :):p

Weakness: He is too humanitarian and supports a good cause. :(

Topspindoctor

Claim to Fame: He is the troll. Trollspindoctor is commonly acknowledged as a hilarious guy, but one who lacks the feelings of regular humans (Perhaps he is an alien? :confused:). Anyway, Topsy calls every player by nicknames such as "Annie Mugray" which can be funny, yet tiring. He also posts crap about a lot of players, and posters, but once in a while he backs it up with golden posts! :worship:

Again, nothing against you, Topsy! You are one of the best posters here!;)

Weakness: He is too funny to be a mug. :(

Coming soon: Mug Lenders.

Orange Wombat 11-14-2012 09:47 PM

Re: Previewing the ACC competition

Dark Horses:

Orange Wombat- A shy guy who tries hard without much success :awww: Has the occasional great thread, but otherwise is rather average. Howeevveer, this is a weak era, so he could make a run here.

Freak3yman84- Enough said.

pusher for life- Is actually in love with Ferrer, but tries to hide it with vulture bullshit. Says he does not repeat himself, which is the greatest irony on earth.

Freak3yman84 11-14-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Wombat (Post 12560346)
Dark Horses:

Orange Wombat-

No.

156mphserve 11-14-2012 09:49 PM

Filo and Topspin should tie for the title, then both be given bans

Filo V. 11-14-2012 09:51 PM

I disagree with everything said about me. I demand a do-over!

Topspindoctor 11-14-2012 09:54 PM

Darkhorse is Freakyman for sure. Could make a huge run similar to MuzzahLovah's last year. I dunno why a great poster like me is nominated for ACC though. You will find my posts reasonable, non biased and helpful. Forum is full of haters IMO.

The Prince 11-14-2012 09:57 PM

I don't see the point of this thread, unless you are subtly trying to influence votes?

Propaganda of the worst kind, when it's not even good.

People already can make up their mind, and this, if anything, shows that you have too much free time!

Freak3yman84 11-14-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topspindoctor (Post 12560362)
Darkhorse is Freakyman for sure. Could make a huge run similar to MuzzahLovah's last year. I dunno why a great poster like me is nominated for ACC though. You will find my posts reasonable, non biased and helpful. Forum is full of haters IMO.

:spit: You no nothing maan. You're a mug, and I'm a GOAT.

Orange Wombat 11-14-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bulldog (Post 12560367)
I don't see the point of this thread, unless you are subtly trying to influence votes?

Propaganda of the worst kind, when it's not even good.

People already can make up their mind, and this, if anything, shows that you have too much free time!

Yes, I do. But all of us here do. :sad:

The Prince 11-14-2012 10:03 PM

Use that free time productively then! Instead of writing stuff about the ACC! :)

156mphserve 11-14-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filo V. (Post 12560358)
Why the hell are you still here? You're one of the most self-entitled, know-it-all, smug persons I've ever seen, in any forum or in real life. For as bad as topspin is, at least people feel his presence. If you left today, not one single fuck would be given.

the difference is if you or Topspin left the majority of posters would be very happy. I'd rather have nobody care than everyone hate me.

Plus it's the mug clown posters who get love and hate, those who nobody cares about are the ones who actually posting about tennis, and not just clowning up the place and attention whoring, or trolling

156mphserve 11-14-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filo V. (Post 12560396)
Mug clown posters get love?

Explains the couple of fans Topspin has, as for your fans I haven't found them yet, maybe you should tell me who they are?

Chris Kuerten 11-14-2012 10:16 PM

Guys like Freak3yman84, pusher for life and Lenders shouldn't win, since they're just trolls who act like idiots on purpose.

The title should go to a truly disturbed person, like Looner or Certinfy.

Freak3yman84 11-14-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 156mphserve (Post 12560400)
Explains the couple of fans Topspin has, as for your fans I haven't found them yet, maybe you should tell me who they are?

Hello. :wavey:

Filo V. 11-14-2012 10:18 PM

Fans? LOL. Do I look like a 5 year old? I don't do fans. Do I have people who I am friendly with, friends with, and like personally? Very much so. Figure it out. And then answer the question. Do mug posters have posters who they are cool with? Or do mug posters have nothing? So why are you talking about mug posters, when you are one yourself.