MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=212489)

Filo V. 11-04-2012 04:11 PM

Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
I remember someone asking this before on a different forum a while ago and a few women said yes, but like 95% said no. So I want to know if any of the ladies of MTF would do this or not. If you got 1 million upfront, plus whatever else the BF got for you. Would you take the deal?

Filo V. 11-10-2012 10:11 PM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
Girls girls girls, answer up! I need responses for research I'm doing :D

Filo V. 11-10-2012 10:12 PM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
I definitely want to know what a girl is thinking when they respond, yes :lol:

GOATsol 11-10-2012 10:30 PM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
No.

niff 11-11-2012 08:55 PM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
Depends on whether it's a long term thing and you're expected to marry the guy, or something you do for a year or so.

Pirata. 11-11-2012 10:14 PM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
For $1 million? Maybe. For $100 million, hell yes.

Nathaliia 11-11-2012 10:19 PM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
if i was on very good terms with someone as a person and wanted to help him, i'd do it for free (if i could have sex with straight guys out of this "relationship" ofc)

Orange Wombat 11-12-2012 07:51 PM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
:cuckoo::unsure:What the f*ck is a beard relationship?

For a second, I imagined someone with a beard fetish


(Isn't that sexy :p)

Then I realized you were talking about a gay-coverup-relationship or something like that.

acionescu 11-13-2012 05:50 AM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathaliia (Post 12552175)
if i was on very good terms with someone as a person and wanted to help him, i'd do it for free (if i could have sex with straight guys out of this "relationship" ofc)

This

Litotes 11-13-2012 06:49 AM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Wombat (Post 12554410)
:cuckoo::unsure:What the f*ck is a beard relationship?

For a second, I imagined someone with a beard fetish

Then I realized you were talking about a gay-coverup-relationship or something like that.

If you're curious, searching isn't really that hard:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_...n_in_gay_terms

Time Violation 11-13-2012 07:19 AM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Filo V. (Post 12532894)
but like 95% said no.

That's because nobody really offered them that million. Otherwise it would've been 95% yes :lol:

star 11-13-2012 05:11 PM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Filo V. (Post 12532894)
I remember someone asking this before on a different forum a while ago and a few women said yes, but like 95% said no. So I want to know if any of the ladies of MTF would do this or not. If you got 1 million upfront, plus whatever else the BF got for you. Would you take the deal?

Sure.

If I didn't find the guy offensive, and it was time limited. In fact, if he turned out to be a good buddy, it would be a lot of fun really.

Filo V. 11-13-2012 10:56 PM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by star (Post 12557633)
Sure.

If I didn't find the guy offensive, and it was time limited. In fact, if he turned out to be a good buddy, it would be a lot of fun really.

The bolded part I find really cute :)

Filo V. 11-13-2012 10:58 PM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taejin (Post 12556905)
That's because nobody really offered them that million. Otherwise it would've been 95% yes :lol:

Good point ;)

Filo V. 11-13-2012 11:00 PM

Re: Women, for a 1 million dollars, would you knowingly enter a beard relationship?
 
You ladies sound very reasonable and mature. I like the responses so far. And by "whatever else the BF got for you" it means, yes, you would be able to get it in outside of the relationship :lol:


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.