MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   LGBTQIAP MTF posters and straight allies unite! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=211631)

Filo V. 10-19-2012 01:11 AM

LGBTQIAP MTF posters and straight allies unite!

http://www.glaad.org/spiritday?sid=28603
Millions wear purple on Spirit Day as a sign of support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) youth and to speak out against bullying. Spirit Day was started in 2010 as a response to the young people who had taken their own lives. Observed annually, individuals, schools, organizations, corporations, media professionals and celebrities wear purple, which symbolizes spirit on the rainbow flag. Getting involved is easy -- participants are asked to simply "go purple" on October 19th as we work to create a world in which LGBT teens are celebrated and accepted for who they are. Learn more & go purple at www.glaad.org/spiritday.

Filo V. 10-19-2012 01:12 AM

Re: Stand up against bullying & for LGBT youth by going purple for Spirit Day on 10/1

I will be posting in purple tomorrow whenever I post and hopefully everyone else does the same or does something to show their support towards ending the hate against all citizens!

Topspindoctor 10-19-2012 01:15 AM

Re: Stand up against bullying & for LGBT youth by going purple for Spirit Day on 10/1

Filo V. 10-19-2012 05:00 AM

I will be making all my posts today in purple and I hope some of you join in and support this excellent cause. Thank you in advance!

Filo V. 10-19-2012 01:43 PM

I hope everyone is typing in purple today to support equality and against bullying!

Jverweij 10-19-2012 03:07 PM

did I get it right?

Filo V. 10-19-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jverweij (Post 12494808)
did I get it right?

That's blue honey, not purple :wavey:

GSMnadal 10-19-2012 03:20 PM

Actually ended up wearing purple before hearing about this :lol:

EnriqueIG8 10-19-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMnadal (Post 12494828)
Actually ended up wearing purple before hearing about this :lol:

You know, wearing purple is the best chance to get laid :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Daily Mail'
Maar liefst 36 procent van de vrouwen zegt dat de man het meeste kans maakt als hij paarse kleding aanheeft. Draag je blauw of roze, dan is het hoogstwaarschijnlijk zo dat je alleen naar huis gaat. Dus heb je een date dit weekend, loop dan nog even langs de C&A of Primark voor een paarse polo. Als je wilt neuken natuurlijk.

GSMnadal 10-19-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 (Post 12494834)
You know, wearing purple is the best chance to get laid :lol:

Haha, great article... never saw it before

Going partying tonight, who knows eh :aplot:

Filo V. 10-19-2012 03:41 PM

Well if you guys type in purple, good fortunes will come to you tonight!

EnriqueIG8 10-19-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMnadal (Post 12494841)
Haha, great article... never saw it before

Going partying tonight, who knows eh :aplot:

Make sure you don't wear pink or blue :lol:

Which city you go out?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filo V. (Post 12494861)
Well if you guys type in purple, good fortunes will come to you tonight!

I don't normally seduce women by typing amigo.

Filo V. 10-19-2012 03:48 PM

I mean that luck will be on your side. Good things happen to good people and good people are those who support Spirit Day!

EnriqueIG8 10-19-2012 03:49 PM

I expect you to hand out goodreps to everyone who is supporting you/this cause though.

So tonight I will be even more succesfull than I normally am? Booyah!

GSMnadal 10-19-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 (Post 12494866)
Make sure you don't wear pink or blue :lol:

Which city you go out?

Rotterdam this time. Usually Utrecht (where I study), but friend of me lives in Rotterdam. Never went clubbing there before, so no idea what to expect.