MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Orange Wombat's ANIMAL thread (read OP) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=211085)

Orange Wombat 10-07-2012 11:41 PM

Orange Wombat's ANIMAL thread (read OP)
 
Hello everybody! :D This thread is mainly about animals, but I will also share with you some funny videos.

Also I am going to share with you some cool facts to discuss.

Don't be afraid to share your opinion on anything! :)



You may be wondering what animal this is...No, it is not a black koala, or an aye-aye. This is a binturong.

Fact: The scent of binturong musk is compared to buttered popcorn.

Freak3yman84 10-07-2012 11:47 PM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 


This is an anteater :p

Fact: The tongue of the anteater can grow to a length of 2 feet

P.S. Great thread idea! :yeah:

Orange Wombat 10-07-2012 11:49 PM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIrvpn3k9A4

You have probably heard of Remi Gaillard, but this guy is hilarious! :lol:

How do you get the video to be shown?

Orange Wombat 10-07-2012 11:50 PM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 
Congratulations Freaky! You are the first poster! :worship:

Anteaters are cool!

Freak3yman84 10-07-2012 11:52 PM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Wombat (Post 12469024)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIrvpn3k9A4

You have probably heard of Remi Gaillard, but this guy is hilarious! :lol:

How do you get the video to be shown?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Wombat (Post 12469025)
Congratulations Freaky! You are the first poster! :worship:

Anteaters are cool!

I thought this was about animals, not funny videos? BTW I love Remi! :hearts:

To post the video you take the end of the link and put it inside

I'll do it for you ;)



Thanks :)

Orange Wombat 10-07-2012 11:59 PM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Wombat (Post 12469009)
Hello everybody! :D This thread is mainly about animals, but I will also share with you some funny videos.

It's a versatile thread. :)



Thanks, I got it :yeah:

Freak3yman84 10-08-2012 12:18 AM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Wombat (Post 12469034)
It's a versatile thread. :)

Hmmmm.... That seems quite similar to THE Thread. Maybe a merge must take place?

Orange Wombat 10-08-2012 12:22 AM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 (Post 12469060)
Hmmmm.... That seems quite similar to THE Thread. Maybe a merge must take place?

:hysteric: Big companies try to take over small business...


No, it's okay...no merge...I will stick to animals mainly :p


Did you know that pigeons have 3 sets of eyelids? It's scary :scared:

Freak3yman84 10-08-2012 12:24 AM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Wombat (Post 12469067)
:hysteric: Big companies try to take over small business...


No, it's okay...no merge...I will stick to animals mainly :p


Did you know that pigeons have 3 sets of eyelids? It's scary :scared:

:aplot:

:lol: OK, but watch out for THE Thread! :fiery:

:unsure: Good thing humans don't :p

Orange Wombat 10-08-2012 06:55 PM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 


It grows fungus on its belly. It is the idea for the pokemon mudkip. Axolotl.

This strange creature is related to salamanders and it is found in small lakes like Lake Xomichilco in Mexico. Axolotls suck worms into their mouth using vacuum force.

Fun Fact: An axolotl does not go through metamporhpasis, which means it stays the same physically since it was a larvae. However, scientists have injected them with iodine and they have undergone metamorphasis. (Imagine if you could be injected with iodine and you would go through puberty :lol:)

Orange Wombat 10-08-2012 07:03 PM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 
http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/ani...itching-a-ride

Amazing story, right? Frogs that size actually eat mice. Flip to the other animal friendships in the slideshow also.

Discussion of the Day:

Is it "natural" for animals to behave in this way?
Also, if at a conservation program where they are breeding animals to be released to the wild, should the keepers keep two animal friends apart when they are enemies in the wild?

Discuss :)

Punky 10-08-2012 07:15 PM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 
im scared of bugs, rats and spiders but i like dogs

Orange Wombat 10-08-2012 07:17 PM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Punky (Post 12470367)
im scared of bugs, rats and spiders but i like dogs

As are many people :hug:

Punky 10-08-2012 07:19 PM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Wombat (Post 12470322)


It grows fungus on its belly. It is the idea for the pokemon mudkip. Axolotl.


sooo cuteee

Punky 10-08-2012 07:21 PM

Re: The Wombat Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange Wombat (Post 12470373)
As are many people :hug:

i know :p

great thread


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.