MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   It's JoKei Sunday (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=211020)

robby191 10-06-2012 06:53 PM

It's JoKei Sunday

Jo 2-1 @ 9

Kei 2-1 @ 5

+ sharapova 2-1 @ 6 (lower stake)

nole_no1 10-06-2012 07:11 PM

Re: It's JoKei Sunday

I'm more for a DjoKei sunday :p

G4. 10-06-2012 07:16 PM

Nishikori Raonic > 24.5 @1.97

rus59 10-06-2012 09:18 PM

raonic-nishikori over 24.5 1.94, kohl-harrison over 22 1.94, sharapova 2.7

Bleeth 10-06-2012 10:29 PM

Ashleigh Barty @1.70 (3 Units)

GL

Drew K 10-07-2012 12:27 AM

Raonic @ 1.57

dont see how Nishikori has a chance if Raonic serves and plays like he has this tournament.. and I dont see his level droppping off after mentally overcoming two tough matches where in the recent past he folded like a cheap tent..honestly I have never seen him better and arguably just beat the best player in tennis at the moment in Andy Murray..Nishikori also played one of his best matches of his career against Bags but the level of opponents Raonic faced was tougher with all due respect to them...Kei feasted off Bags weak second serves of which he saw plenty..he wont have the same luxury against Milos, whos second serve is probably the biggest on the tour right now let alone see any, as Milos FSP has been ridiculously high..if Kei gets a racket on some of them Milos has been hitting that forehand with lethality so I dont see how he will be in the rallies on Milos serve and that will wear on his confidence for his own serve as the match wears on... the match is on Raonic's racket..its just up to him what he will do with it and if he will sustain that mental toughness he has shown all week.

On a side note its nice to see the two best young players on the tour IMO in a final..Nishikori for some reason doesent get the same attention as the Dimitrovs, Tomics and Raonics of the world ( I know he is slighly older at 22)..but he was the first of all of them to be in the top 20..now we will see who of these two will seize the moment and maybe the future of tennis.

bad gambler 10-07-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew K (Post 12466601)
Raonic @ 1.57

On a side note its nice to see the two best young players on the tour IMO in a final..Nishikori for some reason doesent get the same attention as the Dimitrovs, Tomics and Raonics of the world ( I know he is slighly older at 22)..but he was the first of all of them to be in the top 20..now we will see who of these two will seize the moment and maybe the future of tennis.

Agree, good to see a couple of youngsters playing for their first 500 title.

nastoff 10-07-2012 05:24 AM

Raonic x Lu @ 2.09

nastoff 10-07-2012 05:41 AM

Soeda +4.5 @ 1.72
Harrison @ 2.75 ( again, like Don he will win one of these days )
Klizan @ 1.72
Wang @ 2.10

nastoff 10-07-2012 09:44 AM

loss x4

Time2burn 10-07-2012 10:11 AM

i guess it was a jokei sunday klizan@1.75 bellucci better not decide to show up today

G4. 10-07-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G4. (Post 12466094)
Nishikori Raonic > 24.5 @1.97

win

Bleeth 10-07-2012 12:38 PM

De Schepper @3.80 (1 Unit)

GL

Drew K 10-07-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew K (Post 12466601)
Raonic @ 1.57

dont see how Nishikori has a chance if Raonic serves and plays like he has this tournament.. and I dont see his level droppping off after mentally overcoming two tough matches where in the recent past he folded like a cheap tent..honestly I have never seen him better and arguably just beat the best player in tennis at the moment in Andy Murray..Nishikori also played one of his best matches of his career against Bags but the level of opponents Raonic faced was tougher with all due respect to them...Kei feasted off Bags weak second serves of which he saw plenty..he wont have the same luxury against Milos, whos second serve is probably the biggest on the tour right now let alone see any, as Milos FSP has been ridiculously high..if Kei gets a racket on some of them Milos has been hitting that forehand with lethality so I dont see how he will be in the rallies on Milos serve and that will wear on his confidence for his own serve as the match wears on... the match is on Raonic's racket..its just up to him what he will do with it and if he will sustain that mental toughness he has shown all week.

Loss

Looks like I was wrong and Raonics level dropped..watched first set only..Milos was up 3-1 in tiebreak..then the UE started...didnt look nearly as sharp as he had..all credits to Nishikori

Time2burn 10-07-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time2burn (Post 12467545)
i guess it was a jokei sunday klizan@1.75 bellucci better not decide to show up today

win moon walk time