MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin Klizan (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=211007)

Freak3yman84 10-06-2012 02:14 PM

WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin Klizan
 
This one is juicy :drool: I'm not a fan of Bellucci but I sure as hell hope he wins. The bandwagon must be derailed, even if Lenders and J99 think it's not bandwagoning :lol: VAMOS THOMAZ!

BroTree123 10-06-2012 02:16 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
I enjoy the derailment of bandwagons.

Freak3yman84 10-06-2012 02:16 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BroTree123 (Post 12465453)
I enjoy the derailment of bandwagons.

Who doesn't? :hearts:

Sombrerero loco 10-06-2012 02:23 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
klizan for sure

JurajCrane 10-06-2012 02:25 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
I donīt understand what kind of bandwagon is still hurting OP. Klizan reached second week at USO and won St.Petersburg. He made some fans and thatīs it. They predicted him to be top 20 (top 10 is bit unreal atm) and thatīs okay prediction - because guy is ranked 33. Can we just stop talking about Klizan with the word "bandwagon" and start taking him as a solid top 35-40 player who can go even further ??? Oh, yes, MTF and its useless posters .. :facepalm:

Well, to the topic - this is kind of a match I have been waiting for. Both guys play nearly same style and currently is Klizan higher in rankings than Belluci. Thomaz hasnīt played since DC, but they have met at last year Challenger Tour Finals - Belluci prevailed 3-6, 6-4, 7-6(7), but match was very tense and close.

If Klizan is full healthy (he had flu last week) I expect tough 3-setter with hopefully Martin pulling through.

Freak3yman84 10-06-2012 02:26 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JurajCrane (Post 12465474)
I donīt understand what kind of bandwagon is still hurting OP. Klizan reached second week at USO and won St.Petersburg. He made some fans and thatīs it. They predicted him to be top 20 (top 10 is bit unreal atm) and thatīs okay prediction - because guy is ranked 33. Can we just stop talking about Klizan with the word "bandwagon" and start taking him as a solid top 35-40 player who can go even further ??? Oh, yes, MTF and its useless posters .. :facepalm:

It's not the bandwagoning in general that is bothering me, but rather the constant denial that people are bandwagoning Klizan. It's so obviously bandwagoning, and yet people still deny it :shrug:

JurajCrane 10-06-2012 02:40 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 (Post 12465475)
It's not the bandwagoning in general that is bothering me, but rather the constant denial that people are bandwagoning Klizan. It's so obviously bandwagoning, and yet people still deny it :shrug:

Yes, it is a little bit of bandwagon. But it is a obvious act when someone outside top 30-40 seems to be good and proves that.

Can you now stop with it and start talking to the topic, which is match between Bellucci and Klizan ? It could be very interesting.

Btw, I am a Klizan fan since 2010, after he started work with Kucera. Thatīs why I am alergic to see that. You should remove it from the title, though.

Freak3yman84 10-06-2012 02:43 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JurajCrane (Post 12465495)
Yes, it is a little bit of bandwagon. But it is a obvious act when someone outside top 30-40 seems to be good and proves that.

Can you now stop with it and start talking to the topic, which is match between Bellucci and Klizan ? It could be very interesting.

Btw, I am a Klizan fan since 2010, after he started work with Kucera. Thatīs why I am alergic to see that. You should remove it from the title, though.

I'm glad someone finally admits it ;) Now I will stop. If only it was admitted earlier... I did talk about the match and how I hope Bellucci will win in 3, and I do honestly think Bellucci will win(the 1-0 H2H helps as well) I'll remove the b word from the title ;)

JurajCrane 10-06-2012 02:52 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 (Post 12465508)
I'm glad someone finally admits it ;) Now I will stop. If only it was admitted earlier... I did talk about the match and how I hope Bellucci will win in 3, and I do honestly think Bellucci will win(the 1-0 H2H helps as well) I'll remove the b word from the title ;)

Good boy ;)

Well, I watched that match and it was decided in 3rd set TB, first two sets was Klizan better player, but was bit of unlucky at the end of 2nd set (had some chances at 4-4, didnīt convert and lost 4-6). Thatīs why H2H factor is useless. I mean, not if someone leads 11-0 or 14-1, but when someone leads lets say 9-5 or 15-10 it could make some illusions :) Not speaking about 1-0.

Freak3yman84 10-06-2012 02:57 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JurajCrane (Post 12465524)
Good boy ;)

Well, I watched that match and it was decided in 3rd set TB, first two sets was Klizan better player, but was bit of unlucky at the end of 2nd set (had some chances at 4-4, didnīt convert and lost 4-6). Thatīs why H2H factor is useless. I mean, not if someone leads 11-0 or 14-1, but when someone leads lets say 9-5 or 15-10 it could make some illusions :) Not speaking about 1-0.

I still think it might help ;) I play FITD a lot, and if there is a match where the 2 players are very close (like in this case) and 1 player has a 1-0 H2H then I would go with the player with the favorable H2H just because there isn't much else to base it on :shrug:

JurajCrane 10-06-2012 02:58 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 (Post 12465531)
I still think it might help ;) I play FITD a lot, and if there is a match where the 2 players are very close (like in this case) and 1 player has a 1-0 H2H then I would go with the player with the favorable H2H just because there isn't much else to base it on :shrug:

"Times I've Cried Over Sucking At FITD: Uncountable" :worship: No offense, mate :)

Freak3yman84 10-06-2012 03:05 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JurajCrane (Post 12465535)
"Times I've Cried Over Sucking At FITD: Uncountable" :worship: No offense, mate :)

:lol: None taken. :o:o:o I'm so embarrassed now... :bolt:

But honestly, what else is there to predict a winner on?

JurajCrane 10-06-2012 03:08 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 (Post 12465547)
:lol: None taken. :o:o:o I'm so embarrassed now... :bolt:

But honestly, what else is there to predict a winner on?

Youīre kinda right, but it doesnīt work here because of one fact : I have seen that match and it was decided by two points.

Even stick has two endings, right ? :p

Freak3yman84 10-06-2012 03:12 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JurajCrane (Post 12465549)
Youīre kinda right, but it doesnīt work here because of one fact : I have seen that match and it was decided by two points.

Even stick has two endings, right ? :p

Yes, but it could matter :p Isn't Klizan injured as well?

JurajCrane 10-06-2012 03:18 PM

Re: WWW Shanghai R1: Thomaz Bellucci vs Martin (Bandwagon) Klizan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 (Post 12465554)
Yes, but it could matter :p Isn't Klizan injured as well?

No, he isnīt injured - but he had cold or flu last week. Belluci didnīt played since DC, only this week with his straight set loss to Falla. Really open match I would say :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.