MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Players who hardly/never firstpump? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=210664)

Hian-GOAT 09-30-2012 02:10 PM

Players who hardly/never firstpump?

The tour if sull of crazy bitches like Sock who cheer for UEs and scream like Sharapova after having something long in her ass.
However, polite guys exist. Which ones hardly or never firstpump you remember?

TigerTim 09-30-2012 02:14 PM

Re: Players who hardly/never firstpump?

Inb4federer (which isn't true)

Freak3yman84 09-30-2012 02:15 PM

I don't think I've ever seen Seppi with positive emotion (or any emotion at all), so probably him :shrug:

GSMnadal 09-30-2012 02:16 PM

Nothing polite about not fistpumping, just shows you're not an expressive guy or you just don't care. I don't know, Gulbis perhaps? Federer used to be an emotionless machine in his 'peak' years, but he's become a bit more expressive and emotional since he's gotten some real competition.

Deathless Mortal 09-30-2012 02:17 PM

Nadal hasn't fistpumped for the last 3 months. :shrug:

Certinfy 09-30-2012 02:19 PM

Raonic. :shrug:

Hardly shows any reaction when winning, but when getting completely destroyed on court it's the opposite.

GOATsol 09-30-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal (Post 12453081)

Humblito :worship:

Freak3yman84 09-30-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Certinfy (Post 12453089)
Raonic. :shrug:

Hardly shows any reaction when winning, but when getting completely destroyed on court it's the opposite.

The list goes on...

Hian-GOAT 09-30-2012 02:23 PM

Raonic is quite silent on court, but when he starts to bitch left and right is quite annoying.

Agree on Seppi.

Nole Rules 09-30-2012 02:35 PM

The Fog.

Burrow 09-30-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMnadal (Post 12453074)
Nothing polite about not fistpumping, just shows you're not an expressive guy or you just don't care. I don't know, Gulbis perhaps? Federer used to be an emotionless machine in his 'peak' years, but he's become a bit more expressive and emotional since he's gotten some real competition.

Not true about Gulbis.

And not sure if you have ever watched younger Federer, because he certainly did fist pump.

Freak3yman84 09-30-2012 05:19 PM

Kevin Anderson as well. Basically, most people who are calm don't fist pump a lot ;)

Looner 09-30-2012 05:27 PM

I'm not sure I can think of anyone but I guess the Fog would be a good stab in the dark :shrug:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burrow (Post 12453515)
Not true about Gulbis.

And not sure if you have ever watched younger Federer, because he certainly did fist pump.

The guy is a hater, leave him alone in his delusions. Of course if he watched Federer play the pig, he'd certainly look like an emotionless machine, like any other human being.

Federer in 2 09-30-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal (Post 12453081)

Yes he has!

HKz 09-30-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMnadal (Post 12453074)

Are you shitting me? :lol: what an asinine comment. He showed plenty of emotion with his "Allez" and his fisting pumping and occasional "come on" during his peak years. Just because he doesn't say "vamos" and pump/shake his fist every two points... :lol:

Out of the current top 20, hard to say.. They all have done plenty of fist pumping and stuff, however, I would say Berdych, Isner and Raonic don't do it as often as some of the others.