MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Kei Nishikori (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=977)
-   -   Western & Southern Financial Group Open - 2012 (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=208223)

Mae 08-15-2012 08:25 AM

Western & Southern Financial Group Open - 2012

Kei is playing on the U.S. hard courts now. He defeated Granollers 6-1 and 6-2 in his first Match :)

bee91 08-15-2012 11:10 AM

Re: Western & Southern Financial Group Open - 2012

Ahh I really wanted to watch kei's match against Marcel. but I'm so happy he won the match comfortably, judging from the score line that is lol

Good luck to Kei in his next match against James Blake :D

Mae 08-16-2012 05:05 AM

I know the time zone for you is awful! But you will be happy to know that Kei defeated Blake 2-6, 6-4, and 6-4 :)

bee91 08-16-2012 11:22 AM

yep the time zone is definetly awful, makes it so difficult to watch the early matches!

I woke up early and decided to check the score and saw that Kei had lost the first set, I was thinking ohh nooo, but I'm really glad that Kei fought back hard to win the match :)
Next match against Wawrinka, hope Kei plays well and beats Stan! hopefully I can get up early to watch the match, if not, I hope to wake up to good news :D

chewy 08-16-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bee91 (Post 12324779)
Ahh I really wanted to watch kei's match against Marcel. but I'm so happy he won the match comfortably, judging from the score line that is lol

Good luck to Kei in his next match against James Blake :D

I watched this match, found a pretty good quality stream.
Kei steam rolled over Marcel, I'm happy because Marcel can be quite dangerous sometimes.
He hit some flashy shots and some good passing shots as well.

Too bad there were no streams when he played J Blake
I would've got up just to watch this match!

The next one is tough, Stan seems like the type of player that Kei struggles with, I hope I'm wrong...Go Kei!

bee91 08-16-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewy (Post 12328430)
I watched this match, found a pretty good quality stream.
Kei steam rolled over Marcel, I'm happy because Marcel can be quite dangerous sometimes.
He hit some flashy shots and some good passing shots as well.

Too bad there were no streams when he played J Blake
I would've got up just to watch this match!

The next one is tough, Stan seems like the type of player that Kei struggles with, I hope I'm wrong...Go Kei!

i was planning on staying up to watch Kei's match against Marcel, but fell asleep while waiting lol, but it's good to hear that Kei played really well against Marcel :)

yep if only there was a stream available for the Blake match, i was awake during the second set, but unfortunately no stream :/

anyways Stan defeated Kei 6-3, 6-3 :( nothing Kei could really do, Stan's serving and hitting was great. ahh would of loved Kei to go further in the tourney, but oh wells, just wasn't Kei's day today... he can now focus on the US Open. :)