MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Polls & Quizzes Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=285)
-   -   Where do the best looking girls come from? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=208147)

August 08-13-2012 09:47 PM

Where do the best looking girls come from?

Where do you think the best-looking girls come from? I think it's Southern Europe. Southern European girls are somewhat exotic looking compared to Northern Europeans, yet not too exotic looking.

Topspindoctor 08-14-2012 12:34 AM

Re: Where do the best looking girls come from?

USA, obviously. Maccas and KFC give them amazing curves.

coluta 08-14-2012 12:52 AM

You realize they are not exotic looking in the eyes of their compatriots, don't you? :)
I have brown eyes. Pretty, but brown. Back home in Romania very few people noticed my eyes (I am talking here about random people, not about close ones). Now I live in Prague and my eyes are considered special by almost everyone I meet. All I am trying to say is that the exotic factor should not count in such a poll.

This being said, I personally find ex-soviet girls the most beautiful ones. However, I hate the way most of them overdress. No matter what they do or where they go they feel the need to be elegant and they are obsessed with the way they look and spend way to much money (relative to their income) on clothes. The ones I personally know are very educated and smart and still they somehow manage to have "I am pretty and I am looking for a rich husband" written all over them. Even the ones that are strong and independent women. Also, most of them don't age well at all which is pretty sad.

But I am a girl so my opinion is rather irrelevant :)

BroTree123 08-14-2012 10:15 AM

Best looking mothers.

Johnny Groove 08-14-2012 02:28 PM

No particular region. Women are fine, regardless.

Whether a fair skinned, blue hair blonde eyed Scandinavian girl or a dark skinned, dark eyed, dark hair African beauty, and everyone in between :shrug:

PedroMarquess 08-14-2012 09:51 PM

Ermesinde.

Invisible Fan 08-19-2012 04:18 AM

I'm quite happy with the standard of Girls in where I live (Australia).
But I also find Russian and Serb women appealing :)

HKz 08-19-2012 11:40 PM

Well, I have a thing for dirty blondes, so perhaps certain regions of Europe have many of them and certain parts here in the US (like Cali, lol..) are great too. From my travels in Europe, the Netherlands and Germany are great in general I suppose. Spain and England are OK, perhaps not truly my type. Despite being half Middle-Eastern and Japanese, I don't find Arab/Middle Eastern girls to be my type and I certainly don't have any yellow fever, haha.

Slade 08-20-2012 07:30 AM

Croatia

EliSter 08-20-2012 04:40 PM

Serbia and not even close.

Thanos 08-20-2012 05:40 PM

latin america by far (miss universe, anyone?).

born_on_clay 03-02-2013 05:24 PM

Polish girls are cute :drool:

emotion 03-02-2013 05:26 PM

Far east/other parts of Asia

Generally, asia

BauerAlmeida 03-19-2013 04:04 AM

Canada has some beautiful women.

leng jai 03-19-2013 04:29 AM

Antarctica