MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=207844)

SheepleBuster 08-07-2012 10:39 PM

Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump

I have been suspicious of why Nole is not performing well. So what is this personal problem?

Quote:

"I never expected this result from him at the Olympics," she said. "Nole definitely has individual problems that he does not want to expose. I hope his team can understand what are the causes that prevent him from expressing his best tennis on the court and what has affected his level of play. It's never easy to do the same thing each week, pack the suitcase and leave for a new place. A few days ago I read a newspaper the headline 'now I go to Toronto, after all '... What does ‘after all’ mean? I'm worried because he keeps saying he is tired. He must verify whether it is physical or mental fatigue."
Could this be a family issue? Djokovic does not seem right to me. How about you?

http://www.tennis.com/articles/templ...9100&zoneid=25

Johnny Groove 08-07-2012 11:01 PM

Re: Djokovic's junior coach troubled by his slump

Bit of burn-out, without a doubt.

Should take some time off after USO.

cocrcici 08-07-2012 11:10 PM

Nole has MONO:sad:

:devil::p:devil:

BigJohn 08-07-2012 11:11 PM

Nole forum...

tennizen 08-07-2012 11:15 PM

Slump? Really? :spit:

Henry Chinaski 08-07-2012 11:16 PM

he found his girlfriend in bed with stepanek

Corey Feldman 08-07-2012 11:17 PM

junior coach must be Munze Konza

BigJohn 08-07-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey Feldman (Post 12304941)
junior coach must be Munze Konza

It's spelled munZe konZa.

redshift36188 08-07-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski (Post 12304938)

:haha:

Whiznot 08-07-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski (Post 12304938)

Damn, that ugly asshole gets all the trim. He'll be going after Nadal's girlfriend next (or maybe he did the night before the Rosol comedy show).:devil:

Looner 08-07-2012 11:30 PM

Well, it was bound to happen. I mean one can only win so many tight matches before his mental strength is exhausted. Even the GOAT found it hard to compete against an inspired Muzzah in the Olympics final.

I hope Djoker takes the necessary time off at the end of the season, so Roger remains the #1 until the end of 2012. He can then charge into 2013 together with Del Po and Muzzah and deny Nadull any hope for a non-clay (dare I say clay) slam left :devil:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocrcici (Post 12304924)
Nole has MONO:sad:

Reported for wishing injury.

SheepleBuster 08-07-2012 11:33 PM

Could it be his parents? I am just saying because Rafa struggled a bit when his parents had issues

Mark Lenders 08-07-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Looner (Post 12304971)
Well, it was bound to happen. I mean one can only win so many tight matches before his mental strength is exhausted. Even the GOAT found it hard to compete against an inspired Muzzah in the Olympics final.

I hope Djoker takes the necessary time off at the end of the season, so Roger remains the #1 until the end of 2012. He can then charge into 2013 together with Del Po and Muzzah and deny Nadull any hope for a non-clay (dare I say clay) slam left :devil:.

Your Nadal hate really burns strong eh :p?

You should rely on Nole and Delpo for that job though (both on and off clay). On paper, Murray should also be able to beat Nadal outside of claycourts, but I'm afraid he's too much of a Rafa fanboy to get it done. His mental block against Rafa in big matches is probably even bigger than Federer's.

nick the greek 08-07-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Looner (Post 12304971)

Your avi.Why is Fed looking up?That simply makes no sense.

SheepleBuster 08-07-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Lenders (Post 12304986)
Your Nadal hate really burns strong eh :p?

You should rely on Nole and Delpo for that job though (both on and off clay). On paper, Murray should also be able to beat Nadal outside of claycourts, but I'm afraid he's too much of a Rafa fanboy to get it done. His mental block against Rafa in big matches is probably even bigger than Federer's.

Nah. Rafa is a nightmare match up for Murray. He just works him over and over 3 out of 5 sets, usually gets him. His second serve is too much of a liability for him against Rafa