MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Tipping (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=532)
-   -   TT Board welcomes AdeyC & rvugt (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=207217)

keqtqiadv 07-29-2012 03:44 PM

TT Board welcomes AdeyC & rvugt

As you know, Gavnich77 has decided to step down from the TT Board. :sad: First of all, I'd like to thank him for all his contribution to the game. :worship: No one else has contributed to TT as much as he did. Thanks for everything Gav :D

So we need to choose a new board member. The method of selection will be the same as before. There will be no polls as this is not a popularit contest. If you think you've got something to offer, send your application. It doesn't matter if you're a veteran or a newcomer, or whether you're high or low ranked, all applications will be considered.

Applications must be sent to each board member (Labamba, Gavnich77, Boarder35m, Marto & keqtqiadv) via PM. The format of the application is up to you. Add anything you consider relevant (personal introduction, what TT means to you, reasons for wanting to joining the board etc).

Deadline = Friday August 10th 6 PM CEST.

Deathless Mortal 07-29-2012 03:46 PM

Re: TT Board Vacancy

Just give it to Adey and be done with it :D

Btw, Gav :bowdown:

Björki 07-29-2012 04:25 PM

Thanks Gav :worship:

cswab22 07-29-2012 04:29 PM

The rightful person to get this is Adey

Goldenoldie 07-29-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal (Post 12263034)
Just give it to Adey and be done with it :D

Btw, Gav :bowdown:

Agreed.

Thanks for everything Gav - all the rankings, all your patience, and especially all the help and encouragement you gave me during my brief spell on the board. :worship:

Renaud 07-29-2012 04:35 PM

:worship:

sfar 07-29-2012 08:53 PM

Thanks for all your hard work, Gavin.

Now Adey is the natural substitute as he's the most active manager around. But of course that must be decided by the board members...

savesthedizzle 07-29-2012 11:13 PM

I don't even need to ready Adey's application, he'd be my selection if I were still a board member :) He reminds me of a previous version of myself :D Full of ideas how TT can be better for all :worship:

BrazilTBfan 07-29-2012 11:20 PM

Adey is the right person to be the substitute :)

Thanks for all, Gav! :wavey:

savesthedizzle 07-29-2012 11:29 PM

Oh and also Gav :worship: :worship:

abollo 07-29-2012 11:52 PM

Gav :worship:

The new one should be Adey :p

justafanYYC 07-29-2012 11:55 PM

Thanks Gav for all your hard work, especially the rankings!

Replacement should be Adey of course, just vote quickly and go out for drinks :)

ibreak4coffee 07-29-2012 11:56 PM

Gav :worship:

I know this is a board decision, but there's really no point in making this a formal process - read every post before this one, you'll have a mutiny on your hands if someone else is elected ;)

hugocnamaral 07-30-2012 12:13 AM

first of all, i have to say that this game is really enjoyable, this is my cocain, and of course most of the enjoyment comes from the weekly rankings, and for the managers of every week!

Thanks GAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would support AdeyC for the job, but i wish he continues to managing tourneys because he makes every tourney a special one!

Best wishes Everyone!

TT RULES!

Thunderfish8 07-30-2012 12:33 AM

i used to search for the coolest looking tournaments each week to decide where to play

now i just look for which ever tournament AdeyC is managing each week to decide where to play

pretty significant
nobody else shows H2H
nobody else does interviews every tournament
nobody else shows country breakdown
nobody else uses the eager beaver award
nobody else has managed so many tournaments on such short notice because of people not being able to manage

I do not think applications are necessary. as everybody has been saying and will be saying, AdeyC is the clear choice:worship: