MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   The Federer Express (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Rogi's Belly Button Thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=206483)

aderblauen 07-17-2012 10:50 PM

Rogi's Belly Button Thread

I feel like a bit of a weirdo confessing this, but I have noticed these past months when Roger Federer does a flying forehand I'm looking forward to the shirt coming up...Ah! Is it strange to find his belly button attractive? It's not too deep, not too shallow, perfect little shape. It's so cute! It's like when God finished making him, he placed a pinky finger in the middle and said you're done. :) Here's some photos for reference, I certainly hope my thoughts aren't too strange and that I'm not alone: :scared:

No other rules here besides, Roger and his tummy.:lick:

viruzzz 07-18-2012 12:22 AM

Re: Rogi's Belly Button Thread

oh god... not this again.

tripwires 07-18-2012 04:06 AM

:unsure:

aderblauen 07-18-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viruzzz (Post 12225633)
oh god... not this again.

Again?! So I'm not alone then! XD

SUKTUEN 07-18-2012 10:21 AM

:worship::worship:

duong 07-18-2012 11:37 AM

I'm more a belly-button worshipper than a feet-worshipper myself :lol:

The doctors should be really careful when they have it cut because it's quite important for the beauty, I think :hearts:

mlrf11 07-18-2012 01:25 PM

OMG. I find this too much from my poin of view.
I believed to be out of mind of all the parts of Roger I find attractive but I've never considered this one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by duong (Post 12226675)
I'm more a belly-button worshipper than a feet-worshipper myself :lol:

The doctors should be really careful when they have it cut because it's quite important for the beauty, I think :hearts:

To be honnest I'm not belly-button or feet worshipper. I don't find them sexy. It is another matter if we speak about man's hends :p

However, if one of those 3 things is very ugly the person loses the beauty and I see it disgusting in that his part.

I never can stay with a man whitch hands I find disgusting although for the rest he is the handsomest man in the world.
I can pass over not the best feet or belly-button but if I find them disgusting it's tough.

aderblauen 07-18-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlrf11 (Post 12226992)
OMG. I find this too much from my poin of view.
I believed to be out of mind of all the parts of Roger I find attractive but I've never considered this one.

To be honnest I'm not belly-button or feet worshipper. I don't find them sexy. It is another matter if we speak about man's hends :p

However, if one of those 3 things is very ugly the person loses the beauty and I see it disgusting in that his part.

I never can stay with a man whitch hands I find disgusting although for the rest he is the handsomest man in the world.
I can pass over not the best feet or belly-button but if I find them disgusting it's tough.

Trust me, by no way imaginable was I into belly buttons before, they were just kinda one of those things that were there and didn't really pay much attention to them, nor did I understand people who 'liked' them. That was just strange to me, I still don't like them. Just his is attractive to me for some reason. It could be a factor of it being nothing more than the fact it's the amazing Roger Federer's navel but I just as a whole think it's cute. For me, that never happens so it's odd. I'm never one of these women that's like, "oh I love his shoulder's, he's got gorgeous hands, abs, legs, etc." Eyes were the only 'body part' I alone truly found appealing, anything else felt just as liking people for certain body parts...which in my oppinion nearly
seems cannibalistic . XD
(Btw, feet: blah! :()

mlrf11 07-18-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aderblauen (Post 12227819)
Trust me, by no way imaginable was I into belly buttons before, they were just kinda one of those things that were there and didn't really pay much attention to them, nor did I understand people who 'liked' them. That was just strange to me, I still don't like them. Just his is attractive to me for some reason. It could be a factor of it being nothing more than the fact it's the amazing Roger Federer's navel but I just as a whole think it's cute. For me, that never happens so it's odd. I'm never one of these women that's like, "oh I love his shoulder's, he's got gorgeous hands, abs, legs, etc." Eyes were the only 'body part' I alone truly found appealing, anything else felt just felt as liking people for certain body parts...which in my oppinion nearly
seems cannibalistic . XD

Quote:

I'm never one of these women that's like, "oh I love his shoulder's, he's got gorgeous hands, abs, legs, etc."

I understand you, all is so strange and peronal in this life.
So to be honest I have always been secretly (by myself) attracted by the tall, broad-shouldered and that special charm that he exudes, despite not being permitted me to deepen my attraction to almost deny it utill all was broken by the most sweet smile I've ever seen and this attractin has exploded....

Quote:

I'm never one of these women that's like, "oh I love his shoulder's, he's got gorgeous hands, abs, legs, etc."

I've never appreciated al those things as wel, not at scholl not after with the girl-friends and often theyr main topic is men "beauty"
At maximum I've always liked the elegance of the hends, the eyes so the glance, the smile, and :speakles: the senusal lips :hearts: (sorry I told it)

... and so after I've noticed all those foolish details. Thik that someting like you I've never appreciated hairy man but Roger was the only who made me change this idea, maybe he's the only one.

duong 07-18-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Trust me, by no way imaginable was I into belly buttons before, they were just kinda one of those things that were there and didn't really pay much attention to them, nor did I understand people who 'liked' them. That was just strange to me, I still don't like them. Just his is attractive to me for some reason. It could be a factor of it being nothing more than the fact it's the amazing Roger Federer's navel but I just as a whole think it's cute. For me, that never happens so it's odd. I'm never one of these women that's like, "oh I love his shoulder's, he's got gorgeous hands, abs, legs, etc." Eyes were the only 'body part' I alone truly found appealing, anything else felt just felt as liking people for certain body parts...which in my oppinion nearly
seems cannibalistic . XD

tell me : is it really about the belly-button alone or about the belly-hair beside or both together ? :D

aderblauen 07-18-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duong (Post 12228265)
tell me : is it really about the belly-button alone or about the belly-hair beside or both together ? :D

Hmm, very interesting question! I suppose this topic is still very strange and fresh in my mind and haven't fully contemplated the reason behind the fascination. I always viewed body hair on the stomach somewhat off putting before. And I'll admit when I first saw Roger's shirt peek up, at first I was a little shocked thinking to myself "Ack! He's a caveman!" ...:unsure: Then soon after that thought came: hey its not so bad...he's no worse than Dad. Those were before my true fan days, when I had just seen him play and was astounded but would soon grow much more pleasantly surprised by how he is off the court. I realized my change of heart when while watching Roger, one of my family member's abruptly said "Ewww! Look at his stomach hair!" Outraged, I immediately snapped back at him that his own dad had a share of hair and there was nothing wrong with being furry. And that was that. I think I had smoke coming out of my ears a couple minutes still after that, but it had made me realize that Roger was breaking a lot of social norms for me and that was actually quite awesome.
From that, a share of months down the line now I laugh at the thought that I actually now find it to be incredibly attractive!

Anyway back to the main point of your question; I think if Roger were to have no hair there, I would still find his navel fairly attractive...but the combination together, the hair does add that special something.

duong 07-18-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aderblauen (Post 12228438)
Hmm, very interesting question! I suppose this topic is still very strange and fresh in my mind and haven't fully contemplated the reason behind the fascination. I always viewed body hair on the stomach somewhat off putting before. And I'll admit when I first saw Roger's shirt peek up, at first I was a little shocked thinking to myself "Ack! He's a caveman!" ...:unsure: Then soon after that thought came: hey its not so bad...he's no worse than Dad. Those were before my true fan days, when I had just seen him play and was astounded but would soon grow much more pleasantly surprised by how he is off the court. I realized my change of heart when while watching Roger, one of my family member's abruptly said "Ewww! Look at his stomach hair!" Outraged, I immediately snapped back at him that his own dad had a share of hair and there was nothing wrong with being furry. And that was that. I think I had smoke coming out of my ears a couple minutes still after that, but it had made me realize that Roger was breaking a lot of social norms for me and that was actually quite awesome.
From that, a share of months down the line now I laugh at the thought that I actually now find it to be incredibly attractive!

Anyway back to the main point of your question; I think if Roger were to have no hair there, I would still find his navel fairly attractive...but the combination together, the hair does add that special something.

yes, I understand, thanks for your sincere answer :)

Actually when I saw Roger playing live, I didn't notice his bellybutton but I thought his hairy legs looked attractive, and it also fit the general impression of his being a "panther" on court. I only noticed it live :)

MM_1257 07-18-2012 11:10 PM

Hmm... since we are all making confessions... I like Rogers's hands a lot, ofc his hair, and um, he has nice eyelashes...
And, it wasn't hm who changed my perception - but when I was younger I really didn't like hairy men and men with shaved heads... Now... I can say that my perception is changing and that tastes vary in time, I like both hairy and not hairy men (it just has to click for me) and I find some men with shaved heads very sexy...
But I do not fancy feet either... Nor bellybuttons. :p But I do like if a man has a bellybutton like Roger has.. I dislike this type of bellybuttons --> http://hlpain.com/wp-content/uploads...lly-button.jpg

mlrf11 07-19-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aderblauen (Post 12228438)
And I'll admit when I first saw Roger's shirt peek up, at first I was a little shocked thinking to myself "Ack! He's a caveman!" ...:unsure: Then soon after that thought came: hey its not so bad...

Yeah it's what I thought at the beginning when I was more detached. After I was starting to think he wasn't so bad ut to find this his part terribly attractive. I've always disliked Nadal or Djokovic shirtless body. Thi right now for me was like this pic of Goran.

I have to admit that I started watching Federer in his yougest matches replayes on a free tennis channel before payng for the nowadays tournaments. And I've never find the youg him attractive.

Now all changes in a so strange way, I don't understand nothing more but I take it easy as it comes and don't do a questions to me.
So few days ago there was the replay of the 2001 Match agaist Sampras (he was terribly hairy and I didn't like this) and I found all the hot things I like now beein as well in that youg guy. He has few hairs - maybe the right but I prefere it now.
I was so impressed of how much I liked the young one that I made some screen caps and now I made a pic of them to share what I mean:

And now he has grown up:

To be sincere, I've always disliked a hairy man whit his hairs you can see from his unbuttoned shirt or polo.
Exactly how I go crazy to see it on Roger. Am I mad? - maybe.
The fault is all of a certain man called Roger Federer that has upset my thoughts and visions

This is what I mean

Quote:

Originally Posted by duong (Post 12228702)
yes, I understand, thanks for your sincere answer :)

Actually when I saw Roger playing live, I didn't notice his bellybutton but I thought his hairy legs looked attractive, and it also fit the general impression of his being a "panther" on court. I only noticed it live :)

After I sow him live and as we had a chat in other topic I noticed like you told to me exactly how much feline and panther he is and after this I started payng attention, admiring his attractive strong and explosive legs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maja12 (Post 12228734)
I dislike this type of bellybuttons --> http://hlpain.com/wp-content/uploads...lly-button.jpg

yes or those:
http://sideoflife.files.wordpress.co...lly-button.jpg
http://distilleryimage9.instagram.co...381b5c25_7.jpg

This is crazy but funny - of cource away from me:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JEDr8Ridnv...on-tattoo1.jpg
Sorry for the OT

tripwires 07-19-2012 04:19 PM

He looks so much better as a man than as a boy. :hearts: