MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1133)
-   -   In defeat: whose fanbase do you think act worse? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=206455)

sweetkit 07-17-2012 08:11 PM

In defeat: whose fanbase do you think act worse?

And why.

Serious question. So-called tards are not welcome in this discussion. Just fans.

Federer in 2 07-17-2012 08:12 PM

Re: In defeat: whose fanbase do you think act worse?

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=168775

sweetkit 07-17-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bashkatik (Post 12225083)

No! You missed "in defeat" words. It's about tennis, actual tennis. Not some fanbases' wars.

Federer in 2 07-17-2012 08:17 PM

Ok, so which fanbase acts the worst when their player is losing? On MTF you mean?
Then out of the big three it's Fed's sadly. See also:http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=203441
Maybe overall Gasquet.

Looner 07-17-2012 08:20 PM

Out of the big 3 - Nadulltards by a mile. But then again they dominate every aspect of the worst fanbase.

PS I'm sure this will get moved to offtopic, as it has next to nothing to do actual tennis.

Orka_n 07-17-2012 08:20 PM

this defeat means nothing.........nothing at all I tell you..........the clay god has already put it behind him and so should all of you.........besides, it's clear he was injured but continued to play anyway like the Spartan king he is.........pathetic blind breed celebrating as if their god ballerina reached #1 again.........which of course he won't.........he could only do it in the first place because his era was the weakest ever.........don't you agree with me hercules........

Kiedis 07-17-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bashkatik (Post 12225101)
Ok, so which fanbase acts the worst when their player is losing? On MTF you mean?
Then out of the big three it's Fed's sadly. See also:http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=203441
Maybe overall Gasquet.

What can you expect from such glory hunters? :shrug:

Roger the Dodger 07-17-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orka_n (Post 12225110)
this defeat means nothing.........nothing at all I tell you..........the clay god has already put it behind him and so should all of you.........besides, it's clear he was injured but continued to play anyway like the Spartan king he is.........pathetic blind breed celebrating as if their god ballerina reached #1 again.........which of course he won't.........he could only do it in the first place because his era was the weakest ever.........don't you agree with me hercules........

:haha: Too much!

But the words 'Muger Frauderer' is being missed. ;)

Looner 07-17-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

This post necessitates something exceptional. So without further adiue - the clown seal of approval

Mark Lenders 07-17-2012 08:43 PM

Out of the top 3, I'd say Federer fanbase. Rafa's isn't far behind tho, if at all.

rocketassist 07-17-2012 08:45 PM

The best way to analyse this is to forget about big 3 losses against each other and to analyse the reaction when one of them loses to a journeyman or someone you wouldn't expect. Then see how much hate that particular player receives. Then you get your answer.

Simple. As. That.

manadrainer 07-17-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

:haha:

Looner 07-17-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketassist (Post 12225189)
The best way to analyse this is to forget about big 3 losses against each other and to analyse the reaction when one of them loses to a journeyman or someone you wouldn't expect. Then see how much hate that particular player receives. Then you get your answer.

Simple. As. That.

Indeed. Your avatar provides a very good example. I don't remember Fedfans calling for karma when Tsonga was not doing well last year or lost against RF after his win at Wimbledon. I do remember Rafitards still foaming at the mouth because Soderking was too strong in 2009 at the FO.

Kiedis 07-17-2012 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketassist (Post 12225189)

Simple. As. That.

I'm not going to change my avy if tomorrow Federer, Nole or another top players is defeated for some mug. And this is because I'm not a clown :wavey:

Honestly 07-17-2012 08:49 PM

I actually voted Djokovic. But then again Nole spam is solely responsible for that. Nadulltards seem to have taken leave.