MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   Ruby Tuesday. (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=205965)

callitasicit 07-10-2012 05:25 AM

Ruby Tuesday.

Sijsling over Nishikori +333: More of a hunch than anything but for the odds, why not?

Zemjla over Ram -138: Ram more of a doubles player and Zemjla having a decent year, staying competitive vs a few top players.

Matosevic over Levine +125: I like this guy, fail to understand why Levine is the favourite here.

Hewitt over Pospisil 2 sets to 1 +275: Vasek usually keeps his matches close, unfortunately for him he usually loses. He also Canadian but I don't have faith in him like I do Milos.

Good luck everyone:)

danielj 07-10-2012 09:07 AM

Re: Ruby Tuesday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by callitasicit (Post 12204569)
Sijsling over Nishikori +333: More of a hunch than anything but for the odds, why not?

Zemjla over Ram -138: Ram more of a doubles player and Zemjla having a decent year, staying competitive vs a few top players.

Matosevic over Levine +125: I like this guy, fail to understand why Levine is the favourite here.

Hewitt over Pospisil 2 sets to 1 +275: Vasek usually keeps his matches close, unfortunately for him he usually loses. He also Canadian but I don't have faith in him like I do Milos.

Like them all apart from igor.

k004t 07-10-2012 09:30 AM

hello there...

back to share my infinite wisdom with you guys

sema over glatch
strycova over soler-espinosa
burnett over mayr

danielj 07-10-2012 12:19 PM

Chardy over Reister @ 1.6

Stribo 07-10-2012 02:32 PM

Any thoughts on Kubot v Stebe?

I like Kubot's stats here, just wondering if anyone has thoughts on this match?

mebit 07-10-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k004t (Post 12204857)
hello there...

sema over glatch
burnett over mayr

Burnett over Mayr based on home was a typical mugs bet. I really should have known having already seen it everywhere on the forums. It is the losing picks that always go round trying to voodoo peoples mind like glue. crazy dark indulgence!

callitasicit 07-10-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by callitasicit (Post 12204569)

All I can say is OUCH! One straight up horrible day for my bets:mad:

Time2burn 07-11-2012 12:57 AM

challengers and small tourneys so hard to make money off u dont know who gives a fuk and the other shady shit going around i got burnt on burnett too got to stop betting stupid and back to gut and instinct sometimes

k004t 07-11-2012 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mebit (Post 12205546)
Burnett over Mayr based on home was a typical mugs bet. I really should have known having already seen it everywhere on the forums. It is the losing picks that always go round trying to voodoo peoples mind like glue. crazy dark indulgence!

true

i took her when she was a dog. once the odds were in her favour it was a sure loss...

Quote:

Originally Posted by k004t (Post 12204857)
hello there...

sema over glatch
burnett over mayr

strycova still pending, took the 1st set yesterday. 1w, 1l