MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Chat Threads (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=205728)

Mae 07-07-2012 08:59 AM

The Lurkers Melting Pot Chapter 2 - Sponsored by misunderstood chickpeas
 
Lurkers Melting Pot Opening of new thread.

LMP Chapter 1

Mae 07-07-2012 09:22 AM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
And trip got me! She wanted me to open the new thread just so I would have to type that awful thread name :eek: "Green Rosol" indeed :rolleyes: The Fed is going to win Wimbledon what more do you people want????? :haha: :lol: :rolls: :p

Sham Kay 07-07-2012 09:54 AM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
Mae :yeah:

You can replace the title with a sponsorship of your choice, or whatever you want to put in the title

Btw, we're calling it chapters instead of volumes - important stuff that

Sham Kay 07-07-2012 10:03 AM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
Alright, let's wrap up the game. Might be the last streak game for a while from me, unless someone else would like to host it, if so, feel free.



Streak Final Day

Andy Murray (GBR) v Roger Federer (SUI)

Kat_YYZ 07-07-2012 10:25 AM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
Good job, Mae :yeah:

Hi Sham :hug:

Streak Final Day
FEDERER :rocker2:

GOAT = Fed 07-07-2012 11:52 AM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
New thread :hearts:


Streak Final Day- GOAT = GOAT=Fed's picks:

Roger Federer (SUI)- 6-0,6-0,6-0
:devil:

Mae 07-07-2012 12:52 PM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sham Kay (Post 12191047)
Mae :yeah:

You can replace the title with a sponsorship of your choice, or whatever you want to put in the title

Btw, we're calling it chapters instead of volumes - important stuff that

I thought I would leave the thread title as it was until after Wimbledon. And then we can decide on a new thread title :) Not that it is all that important, but you have me curious. Why is it being called chapters instead of volumes?

noddzy 07-07-2012 01:02 PM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
Wow..a new chapter by Mae :yeah:

Since Fed won when I did not post my picks for the streak, I will try not to jinx him, and keep quiet on this one thereby keeping my first position from the end :)

Mae 07-07-2012 01:24 PM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by noddzy (Post 12191291)
Wow..a new chapter by Mae :yeah:

Since Fed won when I did not post my picks for the streak, I will try not to jinx him, and keep quiet on this one thereby keeping my first position from the end :)

Yes trip posted "Mae do it" so I did! I had never done that before, but I thought I could always give it a try! I love your quote in your sig :hearts:

noddzy 07-07-2012 01:34 PM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae (Post 12191335)
Yes trip posted "Mae do it" so I did! I had never done that before, but I thought I could always give it a try! I love your quote in your sig :hearts:

Thanks :) Incidentally, this quote is written on the wall in the player's entrance at Center Court, Wimbledon ! I love quotes- maybe will add some new ones in my sig in the future :)

Mae 07-07-2012 01:39 PM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by noddzy (Post 12191371)
Thanks :) Incidentally, this quote is written on the wall in the player's entrance at Center Court, Wimbledon ! I love quotes- maybe will add some new ones in my sig in the future :)

I love quotes also :) And I believe that whole poem is in the locker room at Notre Dame?

noddzy 07-07-2012 01:53 PM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mae (Post 12191381)
I love quotes also :) And I believe that whole poem is in the locker room at Notre Dame?

Ah @ Notre Dame - did not know that. One of my favorite poems is called Desiderata by Max Ehrmann - it pretty much contains every nugget of wisdom one needs in life. If you have not already read it, here is a link to this poem :)

http://www.lordtonymackenzie.com/desiderata.html

tripwires 07-07-2012 02:10 PM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
New volume chapter by Mae! :bounce: And no I didn't ask you to do it to make you type "green Rosol". :lol:

Streak final day:

Roger Federer :rocker2:

Why no more streak game after this, Sham? :(

Mae 07-07-2012 02:17 PM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by noddzy (Post 12191405)
Ah @ Notre Dame - did not know that. One of my favorite poems is called Desiderata by Max Ehrmann - it pretty much contains every nugget of wisdom one needs in life. If you have not already read it, here is a link to this poem :)

http://www.lordtonymackenzie.com/desiderata.html

Thanks so much for this I had never heard of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripwires (Post 12191433)
New volume chapter by Mae! :bounce: And no I didn't ask you to do it to make you type "green Rosol". :lol:

Streak final day:

Roger Federer :rocker2:

Why no more streak game after this, Sham? :(

I know you didn't trip I was only kidding :p Sham did say someone else could do them. I hope he is not going to be leaving us again?

tripwires 07-07-2012 02:21 PM

Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay
 
Maybe he's tired of running it. :sad: I would volunteer but I can't count and I'd get it all wrong. :lol:

Gonna watch Serena/Aga now. :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.