MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   WARNING: Video posted is incredibly angering. 69 year old woman abused by teen punks. (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=204549)

Filo V. 06-20-2012 11:20 PM

WARNING: Video posted is incredibly angering. 69 year old woman abused by teen punks.

OK, so this video has been posted on YT today and has become viral. It's basically 5 stupid ass teenagers who, like many teens today, decide they want to be famous. And on their track to fame, they decide that picking on a 69 year old woman who is the school bus monitor at Athena Middle School in Greece, New York, Karen Huff Klein, a 17 year widow whose son committed suicide 10 years ago, and she without the money to retire gracefully, was the way to go about it. Actually, they didn't just pick on Ms. Klein, they went as far as to threaten her with death and put their hands on her. So much so that she started crying after being victimized with so much verbal abuse.

The video I'm about to post will likely make you cry or want to gauge the eyes out of these fucking punk kids. Luckily I can say that the school knows of what happened here and there is a criminal investigation underway. These kids aren't going to get away with what they did. But I am posting this video to allow people here to give their 2 cents on this situation and what you think regarding it, because it's simply too profound not to post it. It's too damaging and too dramatic.

Please, click on the first link below if you want to donate any money at all to Ms. Klein so she can go on the vacation she cannot afford. Or if you simply want to write Ms. Klein a nice message of support, click on the second link below and send her a message on her facebook page. Any little bit helps, obviously, showing her some love and that people out there are thinking about her will do wonders, give her a better outlook on humanity perhaps.

http://www.indiegogo.com/loveforkarenhklein?c=home
http://www.facebook.com/kklein1944

Topspindoctor 06-21-2012 12:21 AM

Re: WARNING: Video posted is incredibly angering. 69 year old woman abused by teen pu

No worries. Our liberal, politically correct western society will make sure they will get a slap on the wrist at best. If it were up to me? I'd break their fingers to teach them a lesson. Of course this would be regarded "inhumane" and "cruel", but what can you do? Sometimes you have to exercise brutality to keep the scum in line.

buddyholly 06-21-2012 01:29 AM

Re: WARNING: Video posted is incredibly angering. 69 year old woman abused by teen pu

I assume that is the school bus and the kids are known. So the first thing to do is have the kids watch the video along with their parents, explain to the parents that they are failures at bringing up children and of course, expel them immediately.

The bus driver should have driven the bus to the nearest police station.

Criminal charges would probably not work in this situation.

Slade 06-21-2012 03:54 AM

That is where criminal investigations need to be done, not against Nalbandian :o

Those kids need to learn the way of the sword before it is too late.

Orange Wombat 06-21-2012 02:24 PM

Stupid idiots. Picking on some poor old woman just because they feel like it! How can someone be cold enough to continue bullying even when they look in her eyes and see her suffering. And how could they laugh after death threat? :mad: And when does being poor make one a bitch? These kids need a life.

:hug: I feel so bad for Ms. Klein. I was bullied a lot when I was a kid.

tripwires 06-21-2012 03:28 PM

This bunch of fucking foolish and disrespectful kids deserve to be expelled from the school. Couldn't watch past the first minute of this monstrosity.

octatennis 06-21-2012 03:38 PM

Why they always pick on on Jewish people?

Sapeod 06-21-2012 04:58 PM

Ha. If they did that to me, they would've gotten a nice surprise.

I hate people like this.

abraxas21 06-21-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by octatennis (Post 12122082)
Why they always pick on on Jewish people?

you mean why do they always choose the chosen people?

Doully 06-21-2012 05:48 PM

I hate people.

EddceLLent 06-22-2012 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapeod (Post 12122257)
Ha. If they did that to me, they would've gotten a nice surprise.

I think all of MTF is eager to know exactly what that surprise would have been. Not to pre-empt you in any way but i'm imagining something along these lines:

BroTree123 06-22-2012 12:49 AM

Poor class. These kids deserve more than the sword.

Topspindoctor 06-22-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroTree123 (Post 12123162)
Poor class. These kids deserve more than the sword.

If we actually punished this behavior with great physical torment, I bet punks like these would think twice before picking on the helpless old women :shrug: They are cowards, that's why they need to pick on someone who can't retaliate...Would they pick on an adult male who could snap their neck like chicken's? I don't think so...

Seingeist 06-22-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxas21 (Post 12122396)
you mean why do they always choose the chosen people?

(What the fuck?)

Sofonda Cox 06-22-2012 07:57 AM

Conspiracy theory: She paid the kids to abuse her, got someone to video it and now she is rolling in money from well-wishers :yeah: See you in Hawaii granny.