MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Feliciano López (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   Does Feli have a new woman? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=20438)

JaredPalmerFan 10-30-2004 01:29 AM

Does Feli have a new woman?

Not that its anyone's business I know, but I just thought i'd give this a quick mention. If its offensive to some, then i'll delete it if I can.

But I was on the WIRE IMAGE website looking for new Feli photos for my website when I noticed that the brunette Feli was talking with during Madrid (while he was watching the Verdasco/Robredo match) has been classed as his *girlfriend*. Curiousity killed the cat, but I am curious if anyone knows if this woman is his new gf or just some official at Madrid ~ which is what I thought when I saw her last week on my TV...!

I hope its okay to post this..........

Jac

Iza 10-30-2004 09:15 AM

Re: Does Feli have a new woman?

dunno bout this Jac :confused:

~EMiLiTA~ 10-30-2004 09:17 AM

she looks a bit like this Spanish soap opera star, but I can't see her clearly enough. I know Fernando is also dating a Spanish soap star, but it doesn't look like it's her in the pic...could be, but not sure.

JaredPalmerFan 10-30-2004 01:16 PM

no, that isn't Fernando's gf because I saw the match that Feli is watching and she was sitting with the Verdasco group and her name is Dafne Fernandez. So I don't know who the woman is with Feli. Interesting though *LOL*

Jac

~EMiLiTA~ 10-30-2004 01:47 PM

yeah I know...I also heard she was sitting away from Feli. This girl, as I said, also reminds me of a Spanish soap star but I'd need a closer pic to know for sure. In any case, not 100% sure Feli would have that much interest in the opposite sex! :secret: :o

JaredPalmerFan 10-30-2004 04:15 PM

sorry Emilita, that explaination of who Fernando's gf was called was mainly directed to Iza ~ sorry if you thought I meant you. But I have no idea of Spanish soap stars, so I wouldn't have a clue if that woman is with Feli. I thought he was with Maria anyway :D

Jac

~EMiLiTA~ 10-30-2004 04:25 PM

yes technically he is still with Maria as far as I know...haven't seen her around lately though...

JaredPalmerFan 10-30-2004 04:32 PM

Well I rarely see them together anyway.... But I have a photo from the US OPEN where he is watching her match.

Jac

~EMiLiTA~ 10-30-2004 04:37 PM

oh sweet...yeah it's true, they must hardly see each other

felifan 10-30-2004 08:02 PM

I don't know who that woman is either. Has anyone seen her except for that one match sitting by Feli? Also, on his official site, the section "descargas,"
I downloaded the Canas/Lopez final video clip. At the end of the clip, is that young guy he hugs (the last guy he hugs) his brother? if so, they look nothing alike from what I could see, Feli stole all the looks in his family if that was his younger brother. Also, there was two females sitting directly behind his coach/family and one kind of looked like Maria but it was hard to tell but the strange thing is, if it was her, why did he not even look at her and she barely looked at him also. So that makes me think it was not her although it did look like her sort of and makes sense for her to be there but the strange thing is there was no interaction. I guess it was not, anyone else have any thoughts on that?

JaredPalmerFan 10-30-2004 08:25 PM

Well I recorded two-hour highlights of the final on British Eurosport, so i'll have a look at the match sometime soon and let you know about the women. But i've never seen his brother so I wouldn't know about him...sorry! *hehe*

Jac

JaredPalmerFan 10-30-2004 08:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Emilita, here is that photo of Feli watching Maria....

Jac

~EMiLiTA~ 10-31-2004 12:03 PM

thanks for the photo!

btw felifan, it could very well have been his younger brother...he sometimes travels with him...I saw him in Stuttgart and the Davis Cup final last year and also in Stuttgart this year...and you're right...he's nowhere near as flamboyant as Feli...their faces are kinda similar...but Feli's definitely better looking hehe

lizabeth..* 10-31-2004 12:14 PM

Maybe he's not dating either woman....but Fernando instead!! :aplot: :lol:

~EMiLiTA~ 10-31-2004 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizabeth..*
Maybe he's not dating either woman....but Fernando instead!! :aplot: :lol:

yes!!! that's it!!!!