MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WWW 's-Hertogenbosch (Rosmalen)? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=204162)

Yves. 06-16-2012 01:09 PM

WWW 's-Hertogenbosch (Rosmalen)?

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2012/440/mds.pdf

Müller has a chance to get far.

nole_no1 06-16-2012 01:36 PM

Re: WWW 's-Hertogenbosch (Rosmalen)?

Not a great list... Even though it's grass Ferrer should win it if he cares

From the unseeded players i'll go with Goffin

misty1 06-16-2012 02:12 PM

goffin got a nice draw. If he's playing well i could definately see him making the semi final

gilles could go far and really, this is a golden oppertunity to get his first title.

xavier could also do it if he maintgains the form he had this week

i'd rank the favorites like this:

1. malisse
2. muller
3. hasse
4. tursunov

its a shame that tursunov, malisse, hasse and muller are all in the same section and ferrer is at the top all alone. He can make the final, which yould be a shame. I like david but i hope whoever gets out of thet bottom half wins it all

Filo V. 06-16-2012 02:18 PM

I'll say Kubot to win his first ATP title.

Hian-GOAT 06-16-2012 02:23 PM

Melzer or Nieminen.

Fat Camel 06-16-2012 02:26 PM

Malisse.

Sonja1989 06-16-2012 02:31 PM

Ferru.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filo V. (Post 12106645)
I'll say Kubot to win his first ATP title.

:rolls:

Mark Lenders 06-16-2012 02:48 PM

:facepalm:

The world #6 entering a 250 tournament the week right before a Grand Slam event, and a tournament with no top 30 players besides himself?

Well, I guess at least Ferrer is transparent in his point whoring ways :rolleyes:

Hope someone other than him takes the title.

Chris Kuerten 06-16-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Lenders (Post 12106756)
:facepalm:

The world #6 entering a 250 tournament the week right before a Grand Slam event, and a tournament with no top 30 players besides himself?

Well, I guess at least Ferrer is transparent in his point whoring ways :rolleyes:

Hope someone other than him takes the title.

Your obsessive Ferrer hate is getting annoying and weird.

Yves. 06-16-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misty1 (Post 12106633)
goffin got a nice draw. If he's playing well i could definately see him making the semi final

gilles could go far and really, this is a golden oppertunity to get his first title.

xavier could also do it if he maintgains the form he had this week

i'd rank the favorites like this:

1. malisse
2. muller
3. hasse
4. tursunov

its a shame that tursunov, malisse, hasse and muller are all in the same section and ferrer is at the top all alone. He can make the final, which yould be a shame. I like david but i hope whoever gets out of thet bottom half wins it all

Good post. Those four and alsp Goffin can do serious damage.

Mark Lenders 06-16-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten (Post 12106765)
Your obsessive Ferrer hate is getting annoying and weird.

Just stating facts.

But if there is another reason - other than shameless whoring for ranking points - why a player ranked as high as Ferrer enters a 250 tournament with no top 30 players in the field the week right before a Grand Slam even, I'm all ears.

iriraz 06-16-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Lenders (Post 12106801)
Just stating facts.

But if there is another reason - other than shameless whoring for ranking points - why a player ranked as high as Ferrer enters a 250 tournament with no top 30 players in the field the week right before a Grand Slam even, I'm all ears.

Compared to other top players,he has played lots of times the week before a Slam:Aukland before AO or Nice before the French.

misty1 06-16-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Lenders (Post 12106801)
Just stating facts.

well here's the thing: there are only 2 weeks in between wimbledon and the french and therefor there is only a small window of time for him or anyone to get comfort on grass. Is it his fault that the entry list turned out the way it did? no could he have gone to halle/queens which had stronger fields? yes but also keep in mind he made the semis of the french and probably wanted a week off after that which is not a crime

grass is easily his worst surface and it only makes sense that he'd try and get some comfort on it before wimbledon

Wolfy 06-16-2012 04:06 PM

Clayrear.

nah

Chase Visa 06-16-2012 11:45 PM

Ferrer probably, though it'd be good if someone who wasn't a clay courter wins here.