MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   2012 Wimbledon Outrights (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=203929)

markvighan 06-13-2012 01:00 AM

2012 Wimbledon Outrights

NOVAK DJOKOVIC TO WIN WIMBLEDON AT ODDS 3
Novak Djokovic has won first Grand Slam of the season so far, but in my opinion he is still not even close to his best shape.
His plan for this season is to stay at the first place, but also to win Olympic games gold medal and defend points on Grand Slam Tournament.
The biggest problem for Djokovic will be to win French Open for the first time, but at the other surfaces he should be clear favorite to win all Grand Slam titles.

He had tell many times his favorite Grand Slam is the one in London and this year he will have special preparation for grass surface, since Olympic Games are going to be played on the same surface.

Last year he had everything but good draw and no one could win more than one set on whole tournament. Actually in last four rounds he did lose each time one set, but he didn't lose control of the match against any opponent.
He will now be even stronger, as now he has Wimbledon trophy in his collection, so he will play this year with less pressure than usual and in my opinion he will win the title easier than he did last year.

callitasicit 06-24-2012 05:47 AM

Re: 2012 Wimbledon Outrights

I took Djokovic to win this year's Wimbledon too but took a small flyer on Tsonga and Isner.

For the woman, it's anyone's guess but took Sharapova again. Small bets on Kerber, Clijsters and Paszek too. With the woman, it's anyone's guess who will show up lol.

Nearco 06-24-2012 03:41 PM

I've backed Berdych and Tsonga.

Both have better Wimbledon records than Murray who is a lot shorter in the market.

Tsonga almost beat Nole at Roland Garros despite the fact that clay is a better surface for the Serb. He should meet Nadal in the Quarters and I give him a chance.

Berdych has a nice draw and has to beat Djokovic and Federer to get to the Final.
He has done this before.
He is 40/1.
Get on.

callitasicit 06-24-2012 05:46 PM

I took Berdych at the beginning but I don't believe he has the meddle to win it all.

Time2burn 06-24-2012 05:53 PM

ive got joker too i had birdy huge the year he made it to the final only to lay an egg against nadal he will lay another egg if he makes the final tsonga on the other hand has way more balls than t bird

callitasicit 06-24-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nearco (Post 12129644)
I've backed Berdych and Tsonga.

Both have better Wimbledon records than Murray who is a lot shorter in the market.

Tsonga almost beat Nole at Roland Garros despite the fact that clay is a better surface for the Serb. He should meet Nadal in the Quarters and I give him a chance.

Berdych has a nice draw and has to beat Djokovic and Federer to get to the Final.
He has done this before.
He is 40/1.
Get on.

I want him to beat Nadal badly, major threat to Novak plus it helps Tsonga get further.

bad gambler 06-25-2012 05:12 AM

Federer to win - $5.71

gl

Jimnik 06-26-2012 05:44 AM

Murray could be a good price @ 18/1. He might win when people least expect.

http://sports.betfair.com/Index.do?m...x=1&origin=MRL

Jimnik 06-26-2012 05:45 AM

Murray @ 2.9 to win his quarter.

http://sports.betfair.com/?mi=104767...=1&origin=LHMA

Think I might go for this.

bad gambler 06-28-2012 10:19 AM

Nadal NOT to reach final - $2.07

gl

bad gambler 06-28-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad gambler (Post 12145716)
Nadal NOT to reach final - $2.07

gl

win

Clear path for Murray now. Can he take advantage....

sports freak 06-29-2012 06:59 AM

Fed Express 3.50 - The opening the champ wanted more then anything else!

GL

$@M 06-29-2012 06:33 PM

Novak $2.00

Very impressive all round game against Radek. Firing winners off both side and serving very well. Roger "Shank"derer won't beat this Novak.

sports freak 07-03-2012 07:39 AM

Victoria Azarenka 3.75!

GL

Busterovic 07-03-2012 10:49 AM

Delpo to win Wimbledon @ 34.00

Absolutely astronomical odds. He may have a better chance at winning in Flushing again but I believe other than that this is his best shot.

He should dominate Ferru. Both guys like the ball high but at the end of the day Delpo is too consistent for the little guy. Then Murray in the quarter. Nothing easy about that but lets be honest Delpo will have nothing to lose and he loves the roll of the underdog. I thoroughly expect him to knock Murray out and the only thing that might not allow it is Murray's experience here on this surface but Delpo is the better/hotter player.

He owns Tsonga, we all know that. Beating Murray is the real test because any SF match for him will be a breeze.

Then the final. Again nothing easy especially with his track record against Rog and how good Nole is but how can anyone pass this price