MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   President Barack Obama becomes the first in US history to endorse marriage equality. (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=201542)

Filo V. 05-09-2012 07:10 PM

President Barack Obama becomes the first in US history to endorse marriage equality.

Shit has just gotten serious. This is why Obama needs to win reelection in November.

Filo V. 05-09-2012 07:16 PM

Re: President Barack Obama becomes the first in US history to endorse marriage equali

Video, quotes, and reactions will be coming soon.

Bitches, this is dramatic, huge, and probably the biggest moment in LGBTQ history worldwide. This is beyond major.

Gagsquet 05-09-2012 07:18 PM

Re: President Barack Obama becomes the first in US history to endorse marriage equali

He never said it before?

Filo V. 05-09-2012 07:23 PM

No. He's said in 2004 he was for civil unions and marriage equality was not a civil rights fight. In 2009, he said he was evolving on the issue. Before he became an Illinois senator, he was for it. The reality is he's always been for it, most likely, but out of fear hasn't come out and said it. But now, he finally has.

This eliminates ALL of the sadness I felt regarding Amendment One because this is the shit that will change things in our world. I honestly am still shocked. And David Cameron too is for marriage equality. Probably the two most highly represented countries in the WORLD are pro-gay marriage. This would have never happened even 3 years ago. I am so happy and so proud to be an American now.

Seth82 05-09-2012 07:29 PM

this is such awesome news

thank you president Obama

Ivanatis 05-09-2012 08:05 PM

:yeah:great news and I heard even some GOPers secretly approve

scoobs 05-09-2012 08:12 PM

This is a big deal because doing this before the election means that this will inevitably become a big issue during the election. Culture Wars is back with a vengeance.

Filo V. 05-09-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivanatis (Post 11966902)
:yeah:great news and I heard even some GOPers secretly approve

:lol:

Seems like Mr. Perry has some experience on how to deep throat a wiener :angel:

Lopez 05-09-2012 08:58 PM

:yeah:

out_here_grindin 05-09-2012 09:34 PM

Good news. This is good timing too after the North carolina results.

tripwires 05-10-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filo V. (Post 11966648)
No. He's said in 2004 he was for civil unions and marriage equality was not a civil rights fight. In 2009, he said he was evolving on the issue. Before he became an Illinois senator, he was for it. The reality is he's always been for it, most likely, but out of fear hasn't come out and said it. But now, he finally has.

My thoughts exactly.

Obama. :hearts:

Topspindoctor 05-10-2012 03:07 AM

I watched this on news in the morning. Obama is really desparate these days.

Filo V. 05-10-2012 03:54 AM

Today has been great, because I've made fun of so many homophobes, and some of them literally ran out of discussions after I fucked them up. This is the biggest fuck you homophobes have ever received in this country. I shouldn't feel that way but I do, I'm going to use this to slap them in the face. Now more than ever we gotta fight for Obama, those in America and even those outside of America, please donate to the Obama 2012 reelection campaign. Every dollar, every vote counts.

duchuy89 05-10-2012 04:01 AM

I think, Mitt Romney will becomes president.

Topspindoctor 05-10-2012 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duchuy89 (Post 11968184)
I think, Mitt Romney will becomes president.

I hope not. If he does, then the Mayan apocalypse just might come true with this lunatic in the white house.