MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   Better Match-ups Thursday (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=199300)

robby191 03-28-2012 04:46 PM

Better Match-ups Thursday

fish x sharapova @ 2.5

ferrer @ 5

fish is on a mission here, can`t stumble against monaco, odds are wrong because of monaco`s win over roddick.
caro has a good defensive game, but not against sharapova`s kind of groundstrokes. also caro`s serve isn`t gonna be a problem for maria, she`ll break her a few times for sure.

as for ferrer, he simply amazed me against delpo, the argentine was the last leg of my parlay, but i can`t even be angry, ferrer was just too quick and consistant. and nole isn`t having his best week here in miami, ferrer worth a shot here.

chipcharge_93 03-28-2012 06:12 PM

Re: Better Match-ups Thursday

Quote:

Originally Posted by robby191 (Post 11862722)
fish x sharapova @ 2.5

ferrer @ 5

fish is on a mission here, can`t stumble against monaco, odds are wrong because of monaco`s win over roddick.
caro has a good defensive game, but not against sharapova`s kind of groundstrokes. also caro`s serve isn`t gonna be a problem for maria, she`ll break her a few times for sure.

as for ferrer, he simply amazed me against delpo, the argentine was the last leg of my parlay, but i can`t even be angry, ferrer was just too quick and consistant. and nole isn`t having his best week here in miami, ferrer worth a shot here.

Dude, have you checked H2H Fish - Monaco ? I agree, the American cannot stumble here but odds are a bit short to my liking.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Djokovic has never lost to Ferrer on outdoot hardcourt. Worse, he has always posted straight set wins on this surface. I doubt Ferrer to maintain his incredible round 16 form but i am blaming you. Might be worth a shot. Without me.

Time2burn 03-29-2012 11:38 AM

monaco@2.65

betowiec 03-29-2012 04:07 PM

caro to do her thing @1.95

Time2burn 03-29-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time2burn (Post 11865706)
monaco@2.65

win fish is pathetic when someone can return

betowiec 03-29-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kutafon (Post 11866127)
caro to do her thing @1.95

too good sharapova

loss

robby191 03-30-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robby191 (Post 11862722)
fish x sharapova @ 2.5

ferrer @ 5

epic fail