MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1133)
-   -   Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=199277)

GugaF1 03-28-2012 02:38 AM

Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
Jump to the first minute or so:


Sri 03-28-2012 03:26 AM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
Haha nice!

paseo 03-28-2012 03:40 AM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
lol

For a man of his stature, Fed is a very friendly guy.

Arkulari 03-28-2012 03:56 AM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
OMG :haha: :haha:

Dorkerer, he's so cute :lol:

Le_Bousier 03-28-2012 02:17 PM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
Hahah funny interview.

And Mirka is gorgeous

LisaKoh 03-28-2012 02:44 PM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
Can anybody translate the conversation the reporter was having with Nadal? Roger was so friendly with the reporter, playing soccer and the sunglasses, telling him not to steal his wife. Great interview.

AntiTennis 03-28-2012 07:52 PM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
Roger is good with the soccer ball :O

Le_Bousier 03-28-2012 08:00 PM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaKoh (Post 11862395)
Can anybody translate the conversation the reporter was having with Nadal? Roger was so friendly with the reporter, playing soccer and the sunglasses, telling him not to steal his wife. Great interview.

In the first question the reporter asks Nadal if he has any tourism advices to Roger as Rafa has won his first title in Brazil. Rafael answers that he didn't have time to get to know the country. The reporter asks "not even caipirinha?(a famous brazilian drink). Rafa says no.

When Nadal is leaving the reporter asks him not to dance to Michel Teló's songs again and tells Rafael he will send him better brazilian songs.

Pirata. 03-28-2012 08:13 PM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Le_Bousier (Post 11863201)
When Nadal is leaving the reporter asks him not to dance to Michel Teló's songs again and tells Rafael he will send him better brazilian songs.

:haha:

Hilarious video, thanks for sharing! Roger is pretty good with a football.

LisaKoh 03-28-2012 09:13 PM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Le_Bousier (Post 11863201)
In the first question the reporter asks Nadal if he has any tourism advices to Roger as Rafa has won his first title in Brazil. Rafael answers that he didn't have time to get to know the country. The reporter asks "not even caipirinha?(a famous brazilian drink). Rafa says no.

When Nadal is leaving the reporter asks him not to dance to Michel Teló's songs again and tells Rafael he will send him better brazilian songs.

Thanks! Nadal was quite brusque with the reporter, no?

Luinir 03-28-2012 09:44 PM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
i have to admit that's really good. :)

Orka_n 03-28-2012 11:00 PM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
Roger said part of the reason Rafa beat him 18 times was the matchup.

Guy must never read MTF, otherwise he would know matchup is just a term invented by delusional fanboys. :shrug:

LisaKoh 03-28-2012 11:23 PM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
I like how he was making fun of himself for losing 18 times by slumping his shoulders. And he said he knows he's not the GOAT, that he'd like to be but he knows he's not. That's a pretty good answer, not arrogant at all.

fmolinari2005 03-29-2012 12:27 AM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
I cringed when I saw who was interviewing Roger. Those guys can be pretty nasty. Very nice to see how Fed was cool with it! Pretty good soccer player this Fed ...

Someone could make a gift with the bit of Roger adjusting the sunglasses in the end of the interview! It is always great seeing Fed showing his light hearted and goofy side.

Le_Bousier 03-29-2012 05:03 AM

Re: Funny interview with Federer from a Brazilian comedy show CQC
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LisaKoh (Post 11863529)
Thanks! Nadal was quite brusque with the reporter, no?

Not really. He was just very serious.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.