MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What do you feel about Filo V's current avatar? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=198810)

Roger the Dodger 03-20-2012 06:56 PM

What do you feel about Filo V's current avatar?

Is it in good taste?

For all the ills caused by religions and Christianity, Jesus himself was a noble man/entity all along, if the legends are true.

Obviously, a person who can bear torture of the cruelest sorts, wouldn't show his finger that way.

Also, those who feel it is acceptable in the forums, would the same be acceptable on a highway billboard?

Filo V. 03-20-2012 08:14 PM

Re: What do you feel about Filo V's current avatar?

The tastefulness of my avatar means little to me. I chose it because it's a powerful figure saying fuck you by giving the one-finger salute. That's my mentality............towards a lot of people, not just on here, but overall. No-one knows my thoughts so no-one is in the position to deduce what my intent is and ultimately, I'm doing this for me and not anyone else. If others can't handle it, they can ignore.

electronicmusic 03-20-2012 08:15 PM

permaban

Tulipe 03-20-2012 08:38 PM

Whatever the intent is, at least some things should stay untouched.

Time Violation 03-20-2012 08:38 PM

There is always adblock if you use firefox, comes handy in case of some avatars and/or signatures :)

Orka_n 03-20-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taejin (Post 11839029)
There is always adblock if you use firefox, comes handy in case of some avatars and/or signatures :)

Thanks for this. I find Filo's avatar to be offensive, and I don't say that a lot.

samanosuke 03-20-2012 08:57 PM

so you use your avatar to say someone " fuck you " because you don't have balls to say them that face to face . and if you searching someone strong to encourage yourself better use Hulk Hogan or someone like that . It doesn't sound scary when saint man says " fuck you " to somebody

Filo V. 03-20-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samanosuke (Post 11839070)
so you use your avatar to say someone " fuck you " because you don't have balls to say them that face to face . and if you searching someone strong to encourage yourself better use Hulk Hogan or someone like that . It doesn't sound scary when saint man says " fuck you " to somebody

Well, I can't see you face to face to say fuck you to you, now am I right? I think so. :wavey:

samanosuke 03-20-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filo V. (Post 11839136)
Well, I can't see you face to face to say fuck you to you, now am I right? I think so. :wavey:

No. Now you are reported. :wavey:

Filo V. 03-20-2012 09:35 PM

:lol:

Did I say fuck you to you? No. But if you want to be a little baby and whine to the administrators, go ahead. Says more about you than anything.

Lopez 03-20-2012 09:46 PM

I'm indifferent but probably some people don't like it (as we can see in this thread). But honestly, Jesus probably looked nothing like that :p. But I guess the thing it implies matters for some.

Time Violation 03-20-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lopez (Post 11839232)
I'm indifferent but probably some people don't like it (as we can see in this thread). But honestly, Jesus probably looked nothing like that :p. But I guess the thing it implies matters for some.

Yup, just having hair and beard doesn't make one Jesus... it's just some hairy dude showing finger, which is not a surprising choice for the user in question anyway. :lol:

Sofonda Cox 03-20-2012 10:24 PM

I find it rather sexual.

Filo V. 03-20-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taejin (Post 11839352)
Yup, just having hair and beard doesn't make one Jesus... it's just some hairy dude showing finger, which is not a surprising choice for the user in question anyway. :lol:

Awww, do you still think you're cute and witty? Guess you haven't learned a damn thing since I got banned.

Sofonda Cox 03-20-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filo V. (Post 11839416)
Awww, do you still think you're cute and witty? Guess you haven't learned a damn thing since I got banned.

People with very low IQs tend not to learn quickly. Plus it's a c**t.