MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumindex.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/396-tennis-betting-forum/)
-   -   How to gamble online? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/396-tennis-betting-forum/198733-how-gamble-online.html)

abraxas21 03-19-2012 05:52 AM

How to gamble online?
 
These are the most basic questions of all but as you might figure i know virtually nothing about the subject and i haven't found much info in google....

how do i get started? which gambling websites are the best? i'm thinking about bet365 but i don't know much about it to be honest. Is it easy/safe to collect the proceeds you might make and transfer them to your personal bank account?

any other things i should know?

any help will be much appreociated. thanks.

oncourtfan 03-19-2012 06:42 AM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxas21 (Post 11835092)
how do i get started? which gambling websites are the best? i'm thinking about bet365 but i don't know much about it to be honest. Is it easy/safe to collect the proceeds you might make and transfer them to your personal bank account?

bet365 is perfect for inplay (live) betting, also they have bonus 100% (up to 100 euro) for newcomers, so you can start with them
all deposit/withdraw operations with most popular bookies are safe, just keep your login/password in secret and use actual antivirus protection

Bleeth 03-19-2012 11:44 AM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
Yep, bet365 looks like a perfect place to start (Bwin also not bad for a beginner who's not betting too large sums), not the best odds out there but it's a fun factory. Pinnacle sports is the best online bookmaker for me but i wouldn't say it's ideal for a beginner. You'll probably have to provide them with your Personal ID, and a copy of a utility bill or a bank statement or something like that (which can be a pain in the ass) but your money is safe.

Usually you have to make your withdrawal the same way you deposited (for instance if you deposited by VISA you have to make the withdrawal at that same card)

abraxas21 03-19-2012 03:55 PM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
cool, gotta make the fat stacks

orangehat 03-19-2012 04:07 PM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
Is bet365 safe for US users? :scratch:

Bleeth 03-19-2012 04:24 PM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by orangehat (Post 11836161)
Is bet365 safe for US users? :scratch:

They don't accept US customers.

abraxas21 03-22-2012 04:45 AM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
so i joined bet365 and put 20 USD

now when i try to withdraw my money the website tells me that i can't do because it can only be witdrawn a minimum of 200 USD and I have less than that.


How can I withdraw my money to my bank account?

cardio 03-22-2012 10:08 AM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxas21 (Post 11842661)
so i joined bet365 and put 20 USD

now when i try to withdraw my money the website tells me that i can't do because it can only be witdrawn a minimum of 200 USD and I have less than that.


How can I withdraw my money to my bank account?

Every betting site has its own rules. In old days bet365 allowed to withdraw even 20 dollars,but maybe they changed it.Almost every betting site wants you to gamble , they dont want just putting on account and withdrawing actions.Plus , there are special rules for so called promotion money, which they give as "gift" to new customer if person opens account and puts money on it.

If they allow to withdraw no less than 200 dollars, you have to win 200 bucks !

Miami just started , plenty of opportunities to make money, good luck !

Bleeth 03-22-2012 10:49 AM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxas21 (Post 11842661)
so i joined bet365 and put 20 USD

now when i try to withdraw my money the website tells me that i can't do because it can only be witdrawn a minimum of 200 USD and I have less than that.


How can I withdraw my money to my bank account?

Really don't know m8, i have a 5 EUR min withdrawal from Bet365. Could you write the exact message you're getting, how are you withdrawing (credit card, Moneybookers, bank transfer)

Bleeth 03-22-2012 12:03 PM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
I just saw that the min. amount you can deposit via wire transfer (i guess you tried this method) is 200EUR (which should mean you didn't deposit via wire transfer), probably the same applies for a withdrawal. I make all my withdrawals to Moneybooers 1st , so i didn't know that.

mebit 03-22-2012 12:26 PM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxas21 (Post 11836135)
cool, gotta make the fat stacks

You have just asked a question that no one has cared to give you an honest reply about, more or less leading you ito a false sense of security. Did I here you say "gotta make the fat stacks?" Well....yes apart from the fact that you will only be making those stacks for the bookies. You are more like someone looking down into a burning furnace and asking the residents in the furnace how you can get in because you are coming in to put out the fire. Unknown to you, the residents in the furnace once came like you as messiahs thinking they could put out the same fire that has now been roasting them for years.....yes! I heard your question. You just burn indefinitely and never die. Let me make this short and definite. The betting biz is governed by principalities in high places and you do not want to mess with them. Ask people on this forum who care to be honest!

abraxas21 03-22-2012 03:50 PM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mebit (Post 11843027)
You have just asked a question that no one has cared to give you an honest reply about, more or less leading you ito a false sense of security. Did I here you say "gotta make the fat stacks?" Well....yes apart from the fact that you will only be making those stacks for the bookies. You are more like someone looking down into a burning furnace and asking the residents in the furnace how you can get in because you are coming in to put out the fire. Unknown to you, the residents in the furnace once came like you as messiahs thinking they could put out the same fire that has now been roasting them for years.....yes! I heard your question. You just burn indefinitely and never die. Let me make this short and definite. The betting biz is governed by principalities in high places and you do not want to mess with them. Ask people on this forum who care to be honest!

haha that's kind of funny but i apprecciate it.

worst case scenario is that i lose 20 bucks so i shouldn't be that bad (unless my credit card gets hacked and lose everything, fingers crossed).

abraxas21 03-22-2012 04:02 PM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleeth (Post 11843007)
I just saw that the min. amount you can deposit via wire transfer (i guess you tried this method) is 200EUR (which should mean you didn't deposit via wire transfer), probably the same applies for a withdrawal. I make all my withdrawals to Moneybooers 1st , so i didn't know that.

i just typed my credit card details and placed a 20 USD deposit. not sure under what description that falls in.

then gambled right away 10 USD on nalbandian vs. darcis (won 2).

today i gambled it all on harrison and GGL.

Bleeth 03-22-2012 06:08 PM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxas21 (Post 11843374)
i just typed my credit card details and placed a 20 USD deposit. not sure under what description that falls in.

then gambled right away 10 USD on nalbandian vs. darcis (won 2).

today i gambled it all on harrison and GGL.

It's clearly stated in the bet365 FAQ that the min. withdrawal via credit card is 20 USD, so you should be able to withdraw via the same credit card you made the deposit.

oncourtfan 03-23-2012 01:02 AM

Re: How to gamble online?
 
they didnt give you 100% bonus? (+$20)
check this page in your account https://members.bet365.com/MEMBERS/A...fersAvailable/

i think that $200 is your bonus rollover requirement


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome