Mens Tennis Forums banner

IW R3: Rafa beats Granollers 6.1 6.4

2K views 28 replies 24 participants last post by  reery 
#1 ·
Keep going Rafa

Reactions: Mimi
#4 ·
Re: Rafa beats Grannollers 6.1 6.4

Bad 2nd set from Rafa - looked a bit off throughout - also sounded a bit off in the interview after the match - hope the bug hasn't got to him too. :scared: 20 winners in two sets is good but 19 UFEs is atrocious for him. Still, through to the next round to face Dolgo and hopefully he'll pick it up. Hope he gets some good rest - both him & Marcel looked off colour really and was just a very boring, subdued match for the most part.

Dull tournament so far with not one really memorable match...

#7 ·

hahah it is rather impressive how cute sweetcleopatra manages to post EVERYTHING. she's UNSTOPPABLE cuteness whirlwind.

Rafael was good overall but had some lapses in the second set. that said, it looked like he was testing some things about primarily when he played worse in the second, and overall was hitting the ball well, nice and deep and hitting some good lines.

Marcel was not very good BUT he had never played Nadal before and probably was a bit nervous given the occasion.

Nadal fits these courts naturally, he definitely has big chances at winning this tournament. he is looking well and definitely will soar past the next few rounds where this is limited opposition

#12 ·

Rafarta&Grigorior♥;11814021 said:
Marcelita and Diana:hug: :hug: :hug:
MarcelitO ;) He's a boy :p

hahah it is rather impressive how cute sweetcleopatra manages to post EVERYTHING. she's UNSTOPPABLE cuteness whirlwind.
:D

Don't think Mugferminator can go one single post without mentioning Roger :lol:

#8 ·

Decent & expected victory.
Rafa for the title here. :rocker2:

#9 ·

Boring match :zzz:.

But what matters is that he got it done in the end.

#11 ·

Vamos Spartan Warrior! :bowdown: Amazing performance from Rafa once again! :)

Rafa, you now ONLY have three more practice matches before you run into that buzz-saw named Nole 2.0. But Raferminator's been thinking it must be scary for even Nole 2.0 that Rafa still has room to improve and could serve a 132 mph bomb in the upcoming Final. I'm wondering if Nole 2.0 is getting a little nervous...that would be QUITE understandable. But by far Rafa and Nole 2.0 stand way above the rest of the field right now. So my guess is that Nole will be there to face the challenge that IS Rafael Nadal.

Frauderer, you can still claim that you caught that "air born virus" and escape now for Miami instead of facing the Spinning Cyclones of Death that await thee. Nobody here cares if you end up QUITING again....the Fedtards still have your back, Muger. :lol: They have the numbers to proclaim "lies" to be "truth" and vice-versa. I'd be thinking about a serious tank job or booking my flight to Miami before the weekend if I were you, Muger.

#24 ·
rafa will make it to the finals for sure but will annoy me with the lawnmower...he did tone it down today, he listened.

he looked a little vulnerable today and has yet to regain his best form.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.