MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions & Questions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Database error/ strange happenings on the forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=198370)

Eden 03-12-2012 02:58 PM

Database error/ strange happenings on the forum

Sorry, I couldn't find the previous thread about this topic.

It's really annoying today with the database errors.

Hopefully the problem gets fixed soon.

Snowwy 03-12-2012 03:11 PM

Re: Database error

I think it will be fine the rest of the day.

scoobs 03-12-2012 03:14 PM

I noticed it's had another episode...

Will keep an eye on it and report it if it recurs soon.

Aenea 04-30-2012 09:36 PM

Lately when trying to post I get some Server Internal Error. When I click to reload the page I get the message that the session time has expired ... etc and all my post is lost. Same happens when I try to post betting markets. Even now one of the markets got screwed and the board doesn't allow me to create new one, just tells me that I have already posted a thread with the same name and redirects me to the v-bookie section. Please do something about this issue. Hopefully this time around admins take my post seriously.

Lee 05-01-2012 01:01 AM

More frequent lately and quite random. It happened to me in GM and checking for my PM.

Lee 05-01-2012 11:06 PM

A few retry before I get here with internet error message.

decrepitude 06-16-2012 11:23 AM

And yet again yesterday - when it worked at all it was slow as an arthritic snail on vallium, but mostly all I got were error messages.

I tried to post the problem in this section, but couldn't get to it at all :lol:

scoobs 06-16-2012 11:30 AM

Yeah apparently they took it down for several hours to do maintenance. Not that they told us.

arm 06-16-2012 04:20 PM

I still can't access the Djokovic Forum or my userCP. I have a direct link to the chat thread and i can open it and post there but it won't let ne access the forum where the threads are in display. :shrug:

am I the only one? I open all the other forums.except the one I read the most. :lol:

Hewitt =Legend 06-16-2012 04:58 PM

This forced me to go outside today and that was frustrating.

I still can't get into General Messages to read all the quality analysis from today's matches... I might have to actually watch a tennis match now to discover what happened :speakles:

Tennislover23 06-18-2012 05:09 PM

Can't get into my user cp since last Thursday:o

Any news if this is going to be resolved? I'm still getting the we're doing maintenance message:(

Mae 02-16-2013 12:59 PM

I got two Database errors yesterday and one so far today so I guess they are back yet again!

Mae 03-04-2013 05:38 PM

The Database errors had left since my last post, but now they are back yet again. I have had two of them today.

Kat_YYZ 08-14-2013 02:01 AM

database error going on for last 10 minutes. almost every click. :mad: :shout:

Mae 08-14-2013 02:20 AM

There was a post that I didn't write show up in this thread, but it had my name, avatar, sig., etc. on it! I deleted it I thought, but what actually got deleted was my post about the database errors!!!!!!! This is getting really crazy :eek: