MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Tennis Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=396)
-   -   SuperDuper tennis betting tips (March 2012)... (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=198177)

SuperDuper 03-09-2012 01:08 PM

SuperDuper tennis betting tips (March 2012)...
 
( The tips are made from my program CEP http://linkee.com/61qTNG and all odds will be from pinnacle )


llodra-gulbis (22.5) over 1.80 5
matosevic (bemelmans) to win by 2-0 1.92 3
bubka (davydenko) to win 1st set 3.48 3
bubka-davydenko (21.5) over 1.90 4
baghdatis (chardy) to win 1.48 7

SuperDuper 03-10-2012 12:03 AM

Re: SuperDuper tennis betting tips (March 2012)...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperDuper (Post 11800622)
( The tips are made from my program CEP http://linkee.com/61qTNG and all odds will be from pinnacle )


llodra-gulbis (22.5) over 1.80 5
matosevic (bemelmans) to win by 2-0 1.92 3
bubka (davydenko) to win 1st set 3.48 3
bubka-davydenko (21) over 1.90 4
baghdatis (chardy) to win 1.48 7


BUBKA ?!?!?!?! ONE OF THE BIGGEST CHOKES EVER!

***Total games was 21.0 in pinnacle. Apologies for my mistake :)


profits (+7.12)


March 2012
Odds Average 2.12
Total Stake 22.00
Profit/Loss 7.12
Yield 32.36%
Won Bets 3 75.00%
Lost Bets 1 25.00%

SuperDuper 03-10-2012 02:43 PM

Re: SuperDuper tennis betting tips (March 2012)...
 
sela-simon (21.5) over 1.88 4
harrison (troicki) to win 1st set 1.85 5
harrison-troicki (22) over 1.91 3

SuperDuper 03-11-2012 04:16 AM

Re: SuperDuper tennis betting tips (March 2012)...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperDuper (Post 11803338)
sela-simon (21.5) over 1.88 4
harrison (troicki) to win 1st set 1.85 5
harrison-troicki (22) over 1.91 3


profits (+7.77)


March 2012
Odds Average 2.03
Total Stake 34.00
Profit/Loss 14.89
Yield 43.79%
Won Bets 5 83.33%
Lost Bets 1 16.67%

SuperDuper 03-11-2012 06:05 PM

Re: SuperDuper tennis betting tips (March 2012)...
 
lopez (baghdatis) to win 1st set 2.27 6
lopez-baghdatis (22.5) over 1.85 4
darcis (dolgopolov) to win 1st set 2.63 4
darcis-dolgpolov (22.5) over 2.11 5

SuperDuper 03-12-2012 03:28 PM

Re: SuperDuper tennis betting tips (March 2012)...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperDuper (Post 11806257)
lopez (baghdatis) to win 1st set 2.27 6
lopez-baghdatis (22.5) over 1.85 4
darcis (dolgopolov) to win 1st set 2.63 4
darcis-dolgpolov (22.5) over 2.11 5


profits (+2.07)



March 2012
Odds Average 2.09
Total Stake 53.00
Profit/Loss 16.96
Yield 32.00%
Won Bets 7 70.00%
Lost Bets 3 30.00%

SuperDuper 03-13-2012 01:56 PM

Re: SuperDuper tennis betting tips (March 2012)...
 
baghdatis-dolgopolov (22.5) over 1.96 6
bellucci (davydenko) to win 1st set 2.51 4
tsonga-stepanek (22) over 2.08 4
tsonga (stepanek) to win by 2-1 (bet365) 4.00 1
raonic (federer) (+4) to win 1.68 5
raonic (federer) to win 1st set 3.43 2

SuperDuper 03-14-2012 08:43 AM

Re: SuperDuper tennis betting tips (March 2012)...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperDuper (Post 11812140)
baghdatis-dolgopolov (22.5) over 1.96 6
bellucci (davydenko) to win 1st set 2.51 4
tsonga-stepanek (22) over 2.08 4
tsonga (stepanek) to win by 2-1 (bet365) 4.00 1
raonic (federer) (+4) to win 1.68 5
raonic (federer) to win 1st set 3.43 2


profits (+12.94)


March 2012
Odds Average 2.26
Total Stake 75.00
Profit/Loss 29.90
Yield 39.87%
Won Bets 11 73.33%
Lost Bets 4 26.67%

SuperDuper 03-19-2012 11:41 AM

Re: SuperDuper tennis betting tips (March 2012)...
 
bachinger (bemelmans) to win 1st set (@bet365) 1.72 5
zemlja (veic) to win 1.63 5
smyczek (russell) to win 1.65 4
sugita (odesnik) to win 1st set (@bet365) 2.50 3

SuperDuper 03-20-2012 03:52 AM

Re: SuperDuper tennis betting tips (March 2012)...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperDuper (Post 11835512)
bachinger (bemelmans) to win 1st set (@bet365) 1.72 5
zemlja (veic) to win 1.63 5
smyczek (russell) to win 1.65 4
sugita (odesnik) to win 1st set (@bet365) 2.50 3

loss (-5.40)


March 2012
Odds Average 2.19
Total Stake 92.00
Profit/Loss 24.50
Yield 26.63%
Won Bets 12 66.67%
Lost Bets 6 33.33%

SuperDuper 03-22-2012 02:01 PM

Re: SuperDuper tennis betting tips (March 2012)...
 
ram (garcia-lopez) to win 1st set 2.56 3
becker (rochus) to win 2.14 4
stakhovsky-tomic (22.5) over 1.94 4
dancevic (chardy) to win 1.93 5

SuperDuper 03-23-2012 01:05 AM

Re: SuperDuper tennis betting tips (March 2012)...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperDuper (Post 11843174)
ram (garcia-lopez) to win 1st set 2.56 3
becker (rochus) to win 2.14 4
stakhovsky-tomic (22.5) over 1.94 4
dancevic (chardy) to win 1.93 5


profit (+2.21)


March 2012
Odds Average 2.19
Total Stake 108.00
Profit/Loss 26.71
Yield 24.73%
Won Bets 14 63.64%
Lost Bets 8 36.36%


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.