MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Best Match of the Australian Open 2012? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=196818)

Brentos 02-13-2012 03:49 AM

Best Match of the Australian Open 2012?

I know it may be a few weeks late. Don't care. Australian Open in 10times more important than Davis Cup and that 250 in poland or wherever. I thinking about getting some AO dvds. Cant decide which matches i want. Ones where i was front row would be swell. Also curious to see what matches you guys thought were the best.

My pick is Dolgopolv vs Tomic. I was front row for this. Money well spent, not that it matters for me. 5 sets. Just a thriller. Drama and great shot making. Add a bit of aussie flavor and you have a killer match.

Brentos 02-13-2012 04:01 AM

Re: Best Match of the Australian Open 2012?

I would just like to say great tournament from the organizers. Big thank you to all the volunteers and everyone who made it possible. I will be back next year ofcourse.

tripwires 02-13-2012 04:08 AM

My pick is Federer vs. Qualifier :hearts:

Also Hass vs. Qualifier :hearts:

Brentos 02-13-2012 04:09 AM

^^ I was front row for the Federer match you are talking about

tripwires 02-13-2012 04:15 AM

I was there too but not front row. I went to the AO to watch Fed and that was the only Fed match I watched so it has special significance for me :hearts:

How did you get your front row ticket btw?

Brentos 02-13-2012 04:18 AM

Well i was front row because I'm filthy rich and have many contacts around the world. The only Federer matches i watched was this one and the Karlovic match. Had tickets to the beck game on Hisense (front row) but the pussy pulled out. Probably because of fear.

tripwires 02-13-2012 04:21 AM

Really? Can I be your friend? I spent a bomb on my trip and didn't even get front row seats. Yeah, Beck is the biggest gimp of all time. I bought an additional ticket for that match.

HawkAussie 02-13-2012 04:22 AM

The final was a classic.

Brentos 02-13-2012 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripwires (Post 11735852)
Really? Can I be your friend? I spent a bomb on my trip and didn't even get front row seats. Yeah, Beck is the biggest gimp of all time. I bought an additional ticket for that match.

No i don't make friends with people over the internet. The only friends i have, have lots of money like me and are in very high places. I only make friends with people who are on my level on the social ladder. I.e the top.

The Djokovic vs Nadal match was outstanding. I would know. I was courtside. Only finals match i went to.

Smoke944 02-13-2012 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brentos (Post 11735866)
No i don't make friends with people over the internet. The only friends i have, have lots of money like me and are in very high places. I only make friends with people who are on my level on the social ladder. I.e the top.

The Djokovic vs Nadal match was outstanding. I would know. I was courtside. Only finals match i went to.

You sound poor. True ballers like me have the top players flown in on a daily basis to play best-of-seven set matches in my backyard. Get on my level brawh.

tripwires 02-13-2012 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brentos (Post 11735866)

How do you know I'm not at the top of the social ladder in my country? ;)

Action Jackson 02-13-2012 04:50 AM

Petzschner vs. Rosol

duong 02-13-2012 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brentos (Post 11735803)
My pick is Dolgopolv vs Tomic. I was front row for this. Money well spent, not that it matters for me. 5 sets. Just a thriller. Drama and great shot making. Add a bit of aussie flavor and you have a killer match.

it was also the match I preferred.

As for the "best one", clearly it was the final.

Naudio Spanlatine 02-13-2012 05:17 AM

I love the semis and the finals

but tomic vs the dog really was impressive imo.

leng jai 02-13-2012 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripwires (Post 11735852)

:D :worship: :facepalm: