MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :) (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=195224)

Renalicious 01-15-2012 07:43 AM

Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
Hey everyone. Any members here also on TennisForum?

I've been on TF since 2007 but never joined MTF. :lol: Obviously I pay a lot more attention to the WTA but have made a New Year's Resolution to focus on the ATP more in 2012. :)

My favorites are in my signature. Hopefully I'll have an avatar up soon too. :wavey:

Hewitt =Legend 01-15-2012 10:30 AM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
I notice that B-Nard is in your sig

You are welcome here.

Sonja1989 01-15-2012 10:50 AM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
Welcome! :hug:

Kat_YYZ 01-15-2012 12:23 PM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
Greetings Renalicious! :wavey:
Are you really from Canada? Where do you get your donuts? :aplot:

I'm not on TF, but congrats on being famous there. Hope you will have fun here, too. ;)

Mae 01-15-2012 12:27 PM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
Welcome to MTF :wavey: I'm not on TF.

Renalicious 01-15-2012 02:10 PM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
Thanks for the welcomes. :hug:

I'm not from Canada :hysteric: Sorry. I'm from Australia.

I was in a rush when I registered and just randomly clicked on any country. :tears: I'll change back to the Australian flag though. :)

BTW, I have a question - in TF when you reply to a thread you automatically subscribe to it. Is it different here? I find no subscribed threads in my User CP. :lol:

Sham Kay Adams 01-15-2012 02:18 PM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
How-de-do Rena (I'll stop there)

Nahh, we're a primitive bunch over here. Have to click thread tools on the top right and then subscribe to the thread on the drop down.

Welcome to our world.

Sham Kay Adams 01-15-2012 02:20 PM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
On second thoughts, yeah you can, I just erased it from my memory. Go to user CP and change your options

Sonja1989 01-15-2012 02:21 PM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
I think you can set up that. :)

USER CP -> Edit Options -> Default Thread Subscription Mode (Second part of Messaging & Notification).

Renalicious 01-15-2012 02:26 PM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
Oh, thank you so much. :worship: :D

Renalicious 01-15-2012 02:28 PM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
*Testing Subscription*

Edit: It works. :inlove:

Naudio Spanlatine 01-15-2012 04:13 PM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
Renalicious:inlove:, i remember you from TF, you loved Vika & Serena, my girls:worship:

Welcome to MTF:hug: :hug:, and enjoy your time here and have fun:D

Kat_YYZ 01-15-2012 04:32 PM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Renalicious (Post 11632363)
Thanks for the welcomes. :hug:

I'm not from Canada :hysteric: Sorry. I'm from Australia.

I was in a rush when I registered and just randomly clicked on any country. :tears: I'll change back to the Australian flag though. :)

BTW, I have a question - in TF when you reply to a thread you automatically subscribe to it. Is it different here? I find no subscribed threads in my User CP. :lol:

it's okay... you don't have to be Canadian :hug:
What part of Oz are you from? Are you going to the Aussie Open?
There is even a chat thread full of Australians. They call themselves 'bogans'. I'm sure it means something lovely. :angel:

Renalicious 01-16-2012 05:37 AM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NadalMyHero (Post 11632608)
Renalicious:inlove:, i remember you from TF, you loved Vika & Serena, my girls:worship:

Welcome to MTF:hug: :hug:, and enjoy your time here and have fun:D

Hi :hug: so nice to see a TFer here too :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ (Post 11632655)
it's okay... you don't have to be Canadian :hug:
What part of Oz are you from? Are you going to the Aussie Open?
There is even a chat thread full of Australians. They call themselves 'bogans'. I'm sure it means something lovely. :angel:

I'm from Perth :p I've been to the AO twice before but not this year. (I went to hopman though, and met all the players there :D). I'll be going next year with my friends for the first week though.

Lol, bogan :scared: I'm not sure I'm one. :sobbing:

Naudio Spanlatine 01-16-2012 02:47 PM

Re: Renalicious from TF Joins MTF :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Renalicious (Post 11635094)
Hi :hug: so nice to see a TFer here too :D

well i use to have TF, til i got permanently banned twice, two of those reasons were Caroline related, i dont remember my first account username but i sure as hell remembered why and how i got banned ever since, I was so angry at Caro for losing to Dani in the french open 3rd round last year, so i took my anger out in her forum section and that was all she wrote:facepalm: :o

But at least im over it and now ive been in MTF since then:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.