MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Do you think either sex has it easier than the other? (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=195012)

2003 01-12-2012 09:31 AM

Do you think either sex has it easier than the other?

Or do you think its about the same?

I think men and women both face unique challenges in life. In some ways women have it harder, in some ways men, but I think it all evens itself out.

What do you guys think?

Most women I talk to think men have it far easier (no menstration, no childbirth etc), whilst men generally tend to argue for it being equal citing things like men have a higher suicide rate in many countries and we historically have been the ones who have to save the world and die for our countries when the worlds in trouble. Were also "expected" or expect ourselves to have a stiff upper lip and not talk about our problems or cry etc.

What do you think in all honesty?

2003 01-12-2012 09:37 AM

Re: Do you think either sex has it easier than the other?

Some potential talking points;

Gay men generally suffer more abuse than Lesbian women. I dont think theres as many gangs of women beating up lesbians as say the reverse. Also Most men find lesbians hot so they only get abuse really from one side so to speak.

Men never really have to worry about being ***** every time they go out.

Women have total control over abortion. If Woman wants it and man doesnt, hes gotta pay child support. If he wants it and she doesnt, he has no say.

Men never have to go through menstration or childbirth!

Women can get sex easier I think.

Men orgasm easier than women. SOme women cant even experience that.

But theres more pressure on men to perform during sex, more things can go wrong.

Women can always prostitute themselves or have a kid and get the government to pay for their lifestyles. What can men to when theyre in poverty?

Women live longer than men.

Men are paid much more than women often for doing the same task.

Most music/sports industries are male dominated.

Men are stronger/faster on average.

But theres less depth in female sports. Its easier for them to break through.

Men never have to go through menopause.

Men dont have an excuse to be bitchy 5 days a month!

Although women do ask out men these days, women generally dont have to worry quite as much about "finding someone", as the men generally tend to approach the women.

Bilbo 01-12-2012 09:59 AM

I think when it comes to dating, women have it easier. They only need to wait to get approached and choose from all the different men without doing much. It doesn't even matter how shy they are or how many mistakes they do. Even more, when a beautiful woman has the balls to approach men it becomes ridiculously easy for them to hook up.

Johnny Groove 01-12-2012 10:47 AM

Equal.

GOAT = Fed 01-12-2012 10:58 AM

You're either a male, female or GOAT = Fed. Only one sex has it easiest and that's GOAT = Fed.

out_here_grindin 01-12-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groove Dude (Post 11623780)
Equal.

yeah I think all the things 2003 listed pretty much balance each other out.

star 01-12-2012 01:56 PM

Take a look at the statistics world wide for being *****, murdered, mutilated, beaten, sold into slavery, held in sexual subjugation etc. and then come back and we’ll have a discussion about it.

Certinfy 01-12-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilbo (Post 11623691)
I think when it comes to dating, women have it easier. They only need to wait to get approached and choose from all the different men without doing much. It doesn't even matter how shy they are or how many mistakes they do. Even more, when a beautiful woman has the balls to approach men it becomes ridiculously easy for them to hook up.

This I totally agree with.

Sham Kay 01-12-2012 05:08 PM

Depends on the country. Difficult to judge on a worldwide basis, since men and women are treated differently around the world, and the intricacies of just being male or female is only scratching the surface.

I'll just throw in the opinion and stick with it. Generally, Women have it slightly easier than Men in the more developed countries. Generally, Women have it tougher than Men in the less developed countries.

From personal experience, Women have it the toughest in certain areas of Asia (and Africa probably, though I know less about this).

Pirata. 01-12-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2003 (Post 11623629)
Women can get sex easier I think.

Don't think so.

Quote:

Originally Posted by star (Post 11624202)
Take a look at the statistics world wide for being *****, murdered, mutilated, beaten, sold into slavery, held in sexual subjugation etc. and then come back and we’ll have a discussion about it.

This.

Bilbo 01-12-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pirata. (Post 11624772)
Don't think so.

Ever approached guys?

Sauletekis 01-12-2012 07:09 PM

Glad that a read not only the tittle, cause I thank this thread was about having sex. Witch for girls is a lot easier, and it's not even a debate.

About the question of the thread, I think it's 50/50, but for me personally I think it's a bit harder for the ladies, but that's only because I have blood phobia, and I don't don't If I can accepted the fact that I had menstruation.

Sauletekis 01-12-2012 07:12 PM

BTW, good thread mate.

Bilbo 01-12-2012 07:19 PM

Don't be scared now, Pirata. It was an honest question.

Smoke944 01-12-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pirata. (Post 11624772)
Don't think so.

:scratch: