MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Which "underdog" from the list have biggest chance to win in 2nd round of quals on AO (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=194980)

Robhes 01-11-2012 04:41 PM

Which "underdog" from the list have biggest chance to win in 2nd round of quals on AO

So pick your favourite underdog(s) from this matches.
(All underdogs are on the left side)

A.Bedene Vs. L.Lacko
J.Dasnieres Veigy Vs. S.Bubka Jr.
D.Kudla Vs. E.Schwank
J.Sousa Vs A.Menendez Maceiras
A.Ghem Vs. P.L. Duclos
K.Kravchuk Vs. S.Bolelli
P.Luczak Vs. F.Nielsen
G.Rufin Vs. D.Goffin
F.Dustov Vs. R.De Voest
C.Ball Vs. V.Pospisil
J.Wang Vs. D.Guez
Y.Mertens Vs. A.Delic
M.Viola Vs. A.Veic
K.Capkovic Vs. I.Marchenko
M.Fischer Vs. J.Hernych
M.Crugnola Vs. B.Phau
C.Zampieri Vs. J.Huta-Galung
A.Kudryavtsev Vs. R.Schuettler
R.Bautista-Agut Vs. R.Berankis

I give best chance for make upset to Kravchuk and maybe Ghem.
Also think that Goffin and Veic should not have problems with Rufin and Viola.

Mateya 01-11-2012 04:55 PM

Re: Which "underdog" from the list have biggest chance to win in 2nd round of quals o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robhes (Post 11621850)
A.Bedene Vs. L.Lacko

OMG, what a match for me. :drool: I wanna watch this match.
A win-win situation.

To answer the question, I don't know and I don't care much. Let them mug it out. :)

Henry Chinaski 01-11-2012 04:56 PM

Re: Which "underdog" from the list have biggest chance to win in 2nd round of quals o

Jimmy Wang should kill Guez

StevoTG 01-11-2012 07:07 PM

Hoping Luczak can pull out the win.

JurajCrane 01-11-2012 08:20 PM

I hope Kamil Capkovic have a piece of chance, due to his words, he seems to be in a great shape there.

HKz 01-11-2012 09:33 PM

Think Ball certainly has a great chance against Pospisil.

simplet 01-12-2012 12:05 AM

If two french guys are playing each other, do you call the lesser ranked one the underfrog?

Amukinado 01-12-2012 12:08 AM

Sousa will win.

BrunoBeidacki 01-12-2012 12:14 AM

Zampi, Ghem and Mertens

CooCooCachoo 01-12-2012 08:13 AM

Not sure why Wang is considered the underdog. He should be favored to win convincingly.

I think Kudla, Sousa, Bedene, Capkovic, Kudryavtsev, Fischer, Crugnola and Zampieri are in with a shot. I would be shocked if Ghem and Mertens won though.

Agrajag 01-12-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martijn. (Post 11623446)
Not sure why Wang is considered the underdog. He should be favored to win convincingly.

I think Kudla, Sousa, Bedene, Capkovic, Kudryavtsev, Fischer, Crugnola and Zampieri are in with a shot. I would be shocked if Ghem and Mertens won though.

Wang is the favourite.

I will say him and Fischer.

CooCooCachoo 01-13-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Of course Wang actually lost, whereas Ghem and Mertens both won. Ghem is a pretty mediocre player, so him reaching the MD of a GS is laughable. But it will be a dream for him.

Today's scores are just absolutely out there. :cuckoo:

Frederick16 01-13-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

You should not bet on sport matches ;) Zampiere wasn't even in a shot to win a game :D

CooCooCachoo 01-14-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frederick16 (Post 11626787)
You should not bet on sport matches ;) Zampiere wasn't even in a shot to win a game :D

And I don't :)

I thought Zampieri had a chance purely because Jesse is lacking match practice after his injury. But I'm very glad to see him in excellent form.