MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Soccer Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=400)
-   -   Epl (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=193890)

sports freak 12-18-2011 12:54 PM

Epl
 
Double chance Asenal/Draw 2.05 over Man City - A 1-1 draw would be sweet,allez Van Persie!

GL

sports freak 12-19-2011 03:55 AM

Re: Epl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sports freak (Post 11570734)
Double chance Asenal/Draw 2.05 over Man City - A 1-1 draw would be sweet,allez Van Persie!

GL

Loss

sports freak 12-21-2011 01:23 PM

Re: Epl
 
22/12

Arsenal 1.75 over Villa!
Man C 1.25/Man U 1.73 @ 2.16 over Stoke/Fulham!

23/12

Chelsea DNB 1.88(big) over Tottenham!

GL

sports freak 12-23-2011 05:45 AM

Re: Epl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sports freak (Post 11577012)
22/12

Arsenal 1.75 over Villa!
Man C 1.25/Man U 1.73 @ 2.16 over Stoke/Fulham!

23/12

Chelsea DNB 1.88(big) over Tottenham!

GL

WWP,thank you John Terry best defender in the league :bowdown:

sports freak 12-31-2011 10:04 AM

Re: Epl
 
Tottenham 1.65/Arsenal 1.23 @ 2.03 over Swansea/QPR!

GL

sports freak 01-01-2012 04:22 AM

Re: Epl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sports freak (Post 11590782)
Tottenham 1.65/Arsenal 1.23 @ 2.03 over Swansea/QPR!

GL

Loss

sports freak 01-02-2012 09:42 AM

Re: Epl
 
Tue-2/1

Aston Villa 1.80 over Swansea!
Arsenal 1.95 over Fulham - Gunners need to make some inroads,this is the ideal game!

GL

sports freak 01-02-2012 11:34 PM

Re: Epl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sports freak (Post 11594664)
Tue-2/1

Aston Villa 1.80 over Swansea!
Arsenal 1.95 over Fulham - Gunners need to make some inroads,this is the ideal game!

GL

LL

sports freak 01-03-2012 06:08 AM

Re: Epl
 
Man City vs Liverpool Under 2.5 goals(1.90)!

GL

sports freak 01-04-2012 01:22 AM

Re: Epl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sports freak (Post 11597256)
Man City vs Liverpool Under 2.5 goals(1.90)!

GL

Loss

August 04-30-2012 09:33 AM

Re: Epl
 
ManU @ 3.45


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:45 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.