MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The one that got away... (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=193346)

Johnny Groove 11-27-2011 01:41 PM

The one that got away...

The one that got away. We all know the feeling. We know who she was. You two were perfect for each other. But it just didn't work out. Maybe it wasn't the right time, etc.

Mine is a Cuban beauty from back in college. My God. She was everything I wanted in a woman. Smart, witty, loyal, honest, hard working, she worked and bought her own car, very fiery and fiesty :aplot:, she was a dancer too. Not a dancer dancer, like a strip club, but a regular girl who knew how to dance. As a result, her body was bangin. We had that spark, you know? It was almost overwhelming. I knew she could feel it too. I asked her one time what he favorite sports were. Her first response? "Tennis ;)"

She had these eyes that I could just look into all day. She was everything I could ever want. But she really wanted to be a Mom. She wanted to have a baby. But she was only 20! "Don't you want to live your 20's at all?" I asked. She explained to me how her mom had her young and thus the two were really close. She also had a younger sister she loved to take care of. As her younger sister got older, her yearning for a person to take care of heightened. Since her mom had her young, she didn't really think it was too far out of the ordinary :shrug:

Unfortunately that was a deal breaker and she broke up with me. I was also guilty of talking to other girls, true, so some of the blame is also mine, but still I never went far, I never even kissed another girl in the short time I was with her. It was a combination of things that led to the break up, really.

But she was perfect otherwise. I wish I had the balls to tell her I wanted to have kids with her but later on in life, but I was so heartbroken when she broke up with me that I could barely say a word before she walked away in tears. :awww:

She is the one that got away. I don't have many regrets in life, but this one. I do hope I see her again, to try to fix this all, but, you know, life goes on... :shrug:

Surely I am not the only one. Has anyone else lost that perfect someone?

Naudio Spanlatine 11-27-2011 02:25 PM

Re: The one that got away...

im sry johnny:sad: :hug: :smooch:

Sham Kay 11-27-2011 02:50 PM

My only regret is that she never existed.

fast_clay 11-27-2011 03:09 PM

i wish i had an imagination... seems fun...

Sham Kay 11-27-2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Groove (Post 11527515)
I asked her one time what he favorite sports were. Her first response? "Tennis ;)"

That was probably the moment to slip on the ring and agree to everything she requested.

SloKid 11-27-2011 06:11 PM

Why didn't you want to have kids at that point? Any specific reason?

Clay Death 11-27-2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Groove (Post 11527515)
The one that got away. We all know the feeling. We know who she was. You two were perfect for each other. But it just didn't work out. Maybe it wasn't the right time, etc.

Mine is a Cuban beauty from back in college. My God. She was everything I wanted in a woman. Smart, witty, loyal, honest, hard working, she worked and bought her own car, very fiery and fiesty :aplot:, she was a dancer too. Not a dancer dancer, like a strip club, but a regular girl who knew how to dance. As a result, her body was bangin. We had that spark, you know? It was almost overwhelming. I knew she could feel it too. I asked her one time what he favorite sports were. Her first response? "Tennis ;)"

She had these eyes that I could just look into all day. She was everything I could ever want. But she really wanted to be a Mom. She wanted to have a baby. But she was only 20! "Don't you want to live your 20's at all?" I asked. She explained to me how her mom had her young and thus the two were really close. She also had a younger sister she loved to take care of. As her younger sister got older, her yearning for a person to take care of heightened. Since her mom had her young, she didn't really think it was too far out of the ordinary :shrug:

Unfortunately that was a deal breaker and she broke up with me. I was also guilty of talking to other girls, true, so some of the blame is also mine, but still I never went far, I never even kissed another girl in the short time I was with her. It was a combination of things that led to the break up, really.

But she was perfect otherwise. I wish I had the balls to tell her I wanted to have kids with her but later on in life, but I was so heartbroken when she broke up with me that I could barely say a word before she walked away in tears. :awww:

She is the one that got away. I don't have many regrets in life, but this one. I do hope I see her again, to try to fix this all, but, you know, life goes on... :shrug:

Surely I am not the only one. Has anyone else lost that perfect someone?

i have let several get away. i was seeing this beauty that i might have already told you about. she was a ballerina and the most beautiful girl in the college a few years back. somehow we hooked up and stayed together for 3 years. well we hooked up because she came after me and i managed to make all the right moves to get her attention.

i had more women come after me when i was seeing alisa than i can shake a stick at. i should have capitalized on some of those opportunities.

Johnny Groove 11-27-2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shambritfan (Post 11527724)
That was probably the moment to slip on the ring and agree to everything she requested.

I guess so :spit:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SloKid (Post 11528687)
Why didn't you want to have kids at that point? Any specific reason?

I am way too young and broke. I want to have kids in my 30's when I am already settled financially, you know? Having them now would be a bad idea, I believe, when we were so young and not sure what we want out of life, plus the lack of money. :shrug:

Maybe we both need a few years to mature and find ourselves.

SloKid 11-27-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Groove (Post 11528968)
I am way too young and broke. I want to have kids in my 30's when I am already settled financially, you know? Having them now would be a bad idea, I believe, when we were so young and not sure what we want out of life, plus the lack of money. :shrug:

Maybe we both need a few years to mature and find ourselves.

Makes sense.

Never got anyone knocked up before despite your many sexcapades?

Seingeist 11-27-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fast_clay (Post 11527711)
i wish i had an imagination... seems fun...

:lol:

Seriously.

And if you do end up with one, hopefully it won't be as riddled with clichés.

Sham Kay 11-27-2011 07:22 PM

Sexcapades are cool. Protection is cooler.

Johnny Groove 11-27-2011 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SloKid (Post 11528998)
Makes sense.

Never got anyone knocked up before despite your many sexcapades?

Luckily no. And I haven't had sex with that many girls, really.

As for fast_clay and Seingeist, yeah, I made all this up :rolleyes:

SloKid 11-27-2011 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Groove (Post 11529402)
Luckily no. And I haven't had sex with that many girls, really.

As for fast_clay and Seingeist, yeah, I made all this up :rolleyes:

Ah. Well I don't think you've made this all up.

But what about this:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=233
:awww:

Gagsquet 11-27-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SloKid (Post 11529481)
Ah. Well I don't think you've made this all up.

But what about this:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=233
:awww:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't stop laughing

Deathless Mortal 11-27-2011 07:47 PM