MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=365)
-   -   Q&A: Dee wants some questions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=192243)

Naudio Spanlatine 11-01-2011 11:32 PM

Q&A: Dee wants some questions

You can ask me anything you want guys!:D

Topspindoctor 11-02-2011 02:07 AM

Re: Q&A: Dee wants some questions

Favorite color?
Favorite animal?
Favorite movie?
Favorite drink?

Orka_n 11-02-2011 04:53 AM

Will you be leng jai's friend?

Ilovetheblues_86 11-02-2011 05:12 AM

What do you think if people believe you are too much of an attention seeker girl?
Do you like positivism of Augusto Comte?
(Positivism is a philosophical approach, theory, or system based on the view that in the social as well as natural sciences, sensory experiences and their logical and mathematical treatment are together the exclusive source of all worthwhile information. Introspective and intuitional attempts to gain knowledge are rejected.)
Do you like being a black person?
Do you think I ask too much weird questions?
What would you like to gain as a gift: a dog, a necklace of pearls or a big teddy bear?
Whats your biggest hero? Nadal?

Gagsquet 11-02-2011 11:28 AM

Is your frenetic need to post linked to a a conflicting relation with your mother?
Do you like Daft punk?
What will be your reaction if Raferminator's pics turn out to be fake?

jonathancrane 11-02-2011 11:56 AM

Are you DualMedia?

fast_clay 11-02-2011 12:16 PM

If R=FK asked your permission to impregnate your dog would you permit him in the name of the Brotherhood Of Nadal...?

Naudio Spanlatine 11-02-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topspindoctor (Post 11463011)
Favorite color?
Favorite animal?
Favorite movie?
Favorite drink?

Fave color is Purple

Fave animal is Dog

Fave movie is........hmmmmmmm thats a tough one cause even though its been a long while since ive watch movies i have other fave ones but its between Temple Grindin, The Notebook, Titanic, Million Dollar Baby or Freedom Writers:D

Fave drink do you mean alcohol or juice, my fave juice is apple juice and my fave alcohol drink is smirnoff straberry w/ coke cola

Naudio Spanlatine 11-02-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orka_n (Post 11463168)
Will you be leng jai's friend?

Ive seen him in this MTF but i really dont know who he is so i dunno, does he wanna be my friend?:shrug:

Naudio Spanlatine 11-02-2011 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 (Post 11463173)
What do you think if people believe you are too much of an attention seeker girl?
Do you like positivism of Augusto Comte?
(Positivism is a philosophical approach, theory, or system based on the view that in the social as well as natural sciences, sensory experiences and their logical and mathematical treatment are together the exclusive source of all worthwhile information. Introspective and intuitional attempts to gain knowledge are rejected.)
Do you like being a black person?
Do you think I ask too much weird questions?
What would you like to gain as a gift: a dog, a necklace of pearls or a big teddy bear?
Whats your biggest hero? Nadal?

1)I dont know i mean i never wanted to seek attention at all i jus wanna make friends here, im really a shy and nice girl in reality, i sometimes get very nervous when i meet new people in person but online i guess im more safer, but really maybe if they do think so then i think their wrong because i wanna be truthful to myself and i wanna show people that im not who they think i am
2)well i dunno how to answer this question because one i never heard of Augusto Comte and two i dont know too much about philosophy or socialogy
3)At times when i was little didnt know what to think about myself, i was made front of when i was in preschool, my teacher would tell my mom that your daughter belongs in a special education class, because at that time i was born with a speech delay, which means that i couldnt talk at all, i started talking when i was 6 years old my family was really really happy especially my mom(:angel:i love you mom:hearts: ), when i was in middle school some black girls would say did you come from the valley, what that means is did you come from a rich neighborhood because the valley is a bigger and richer place in california and because i talk white or act white even though its how i always grew up because my parents werent ghetto, it didnt make sense to me because why do some black girls expect us to be ghetto?:rolleyes:, but anyways i use to wanna be latin or spanish because i love their skintone and hair and language and culture, but not im happy with who i am
4)I would love a dog, because i grew up with dogs when i was living with my auntie Vanessa(R.I.P. Sept 7, 2003) in Eureka, California, i ALWAYS love dogs because their like my best friend, i miss my white dog Bear who died of sickness in 2001:sobbing: and my timberwolf Timber who died in 2005:bigcry:, i was very miserable for a long time because that was my heart and life those three ppl. So i would love to have a dog:)
5)God, my mom, Rafa, Zuzanna(BodyrockTv.):worship::angel:

Naudio Spanlatine 11-02-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grassquet (Post 11463420)
Is your frenetic need to post linked to a a conflicting relation with your mother?
Do you like Daft punk?
What will be your reaction if Raferminator's pics turn out to be fake?

1)um i really dont get this question tbh
2)I LOVE DAFT PUNK, my 2 fave songs are One more time, and digital love:D
3)I wouldnt/would be shock to be honest:eek::confused:, i respect Machael and i truly like her alot, but theirs alot of people who turn out to be fake, i dont wanna judge people right away, its stupid really, but im sure shes not fake

Naudio Spanlatine 11-02-2011 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonathancrane (Post 11463454)
Are you DualMedia?

I dunno who DualMedia is?:shrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fast_clay (Post 11463500)
If R=FK asked your permission to impregnate your dog would you permit him in the name of the Brotherhood Of Nadal...?

Sorry i had to look up what impregnate means?:o but to answer your question, i would rather not, i dont do stuff like that, if i have to then i would wanna learn how to do that, but for now not really.....Brotherhood of Nadal:haha:, thats a good one

Seingeist 11-03-2011 02:31 AM

I assume from your picture that you're in high school.

What is your favorite subject and why?

Naudio Spanlatine 11-03-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seingeist (Post 11465290)
I assume from your picture that you're in high school.

What is your favorite subject and why?

im 22 actually, but thx for the complement, you gotta look younger these days:lol::)

but anyways, my fave subject was math, i was really good in math, my worst was science, i hate that subject it was boring and not interesting, i sucked at it, you can say my english is bad as well, i dont like essays:haha:

Seingeist 11-03-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NadalMyHero (Post 11465943)
im 22 actually, but thx for the complement, you gotta look younger these days:lol::)

but anyways, my fave subject was math, i was really good in math, my worst was science, i hate that subject it was boring and not interesting, i sucked at it, you can say my english is bad as well, i dont like essays:haha:

Alright, barrage time ;)

1. Are you going to college? (and please know that this isn't a "judgmentally" loaded question - I think that there are plenty of decent reasons not to)

2. Did you find one of the specific branches of math more stimulating than the others, e.g. algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, etc.?

3. How did you develop an interest in watching tennis?

4. Why Rafa Nadal?

5. What do you fear more than anything in the world?

6. What is the worst thing that you've ever done to someone?

7. Do you plan to marry someday or remain single?

8. Are you more of an optimist or a pessimist?

9. Do you think that human beings are basically good or basically evil (or neither)?

10. If forced, to which country would you most want to emigrate?

11. What is your favorite crunchy snack?

12. What is your favorite fast food place?