MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Baseball Betting Forum (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=398)
-   -   Mlb world series final (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=191683)

Time2burn 10-20-2011 01:36 PM

Mlb world series final

Cards garcia @1.87 also they are up 1-0 and are $1.75 to win ws at tab il gladly take those odds texas may have slight edge in batting but cards have better pichers and home field adv plus a beast name

bad gambler 10-21-2011 02:21 AM

Re: Mlb world series final

Good to see you back Time :wavey:

Where have you been?

Time2burn 10-26-2011 02:32 PM

Hey man had good win with djoko at u.s open since then my life has been fuk not much time 2 do much my sis got breast cancer and she only 24 life can be so shitty she cant work and she staying with me its bad when ur luv ones r so f up and u cant do nothing about it life just sux sometimes also crashed my car badly fines galore for once got lucky today had tamba bay in nhl and they were down 2-0 in like 2-3 mln so looking 4 a big dog to get some money back new jersey and won both i still believe in cards putting it all on garcia today and a bit on cards for ws they better score with risp and la russa better not screw this up well thats whats happening in my life what about u ? How are u ? Tennis betting been good last couple months? Any ways ur a stand up guy best mod here hope u having a blast u r a great guy

sports freak 10-28-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time2burn (Post 11449273)
Hey man had good win with djoko at u.s open since then my life has been fuk not much time 2 do much my sis got breast cancer and she only 24 life can be so shitty she cant work and she staying with me its bad when ur luv ones r so f up and u cant do nothing about it life just sux sometimes also crashed my car badly fines galore for once got lucky today had tamba bay in nhl and they were down 2-0 in like 2-3 mln so looking 4 a big dog to get some money back new jersey and won both i still believe in cards putting it all on garcia today and a bit on cards for ws they better score with risp and la russa better not screw this up well thats whats happening in my life what about u ? How are u ? Tennis betting been good last couple months? Any ways ur a stand up guy best mod here hope u having a blast u r a great guy

I hope your sister gets well T2b,i know how you feel!Life does sux at sometimes while its too short aswell!All the best in the future champ!

Time2burn 10-28-2011 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sports freak (Post 11452651)
I hope your sister gets well T2b,i know how you feel!Life does sux at sometimes while its too short aswell!All the best in the future champ!

thanks man i really appreciate it u and bg dont personaly know u guys but know we would get along great and real life both u a great guys may u both kill the bookies btw what a win proud of the cards one of the best comebacks ever nearly had perfect day had flyers h2h @20 and draw @8 that goalie should never play again he let in 9 goals and only had 6 saves and 2 concede with 1 min left after scoring a min earlier wtf!! Anyways my biggest bet in a while all in on carp@1.70 hope cruz and napoli dont play but even if they do they 're morale must be low plus they starting harrison?? They wasted holland today two times 1 strike from ws i think my luck is going 2 improve from here on lets go cards

bad gambler 10-29-2011 12:35 AM

Ok Time let's nail this bad boy tonight

Game 7:

Cards to beat Rangers - $1.75

gl

bad gambler 10-29-2011 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad gambler (Post 11453984)
Ok Time let's nail this bad boy tonight

Game 7:

Cards to beat Rangers - $1.75

gl

win

Time2burn 10-29-2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bad gambler (Post 11454263)
win

woohoo big win yeah!! Luv it when we all win was worried after nervy start by carp but what a great win u can tell rangers gave up after wilsons walk on bases loaded happy we all won!!