MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Chris Bradnam (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=191339)

Mr.Michael 10-12-2011 11:05 PM

Chris Bradnam

There's obviously some threads about commentators, but I still have to make one for Chris Bradnam.

Never been a fan of this guy, but today was pure torture. For some reason I was watching the WTA tournament from Linz and Bradnam was commentating with some other guy. It was just awful. They were talking all the time and laughing about every single thing. It was actually quite awkward and embarrassing. You just feel like saying shut the f*** up!

Bradnam shouldn't be anywhere near a microphone. Thank God it's only WTA.

Corey Feldman 10-12-2011 11:36 PM

Re: Chris Bradnam

think it was him and David Felgate

they were laughing about the length of skirt between Hantchukova and Petra Martic lol

Henry Chinaski 10-12-2011 11:51 PM

he's a tool

Sjengster 10-13-2011 12:00 AM

I am quite surprised that Leggy Dani hasn't taken out a restraining order on him by now, he's had an unhealthy fixation with her for just about a decade.

Orka_n 10-13-2011 12:00 AM

Yeah, he's a top drawer clown.

Mr.Michael 01-12-2012 11:22 PM

Gee, this Bradnam is so annoying. I was spending a lazy day at my couch watching some telly and every now and then I switched to Eurosport 2 and they were showing the exho from Adelaide. Bradnam and Felgate were in the booth and it was just utter shit. Here's pretty much how the commentary went:

-Good volley
-HAHHHHAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAA

-She's gonna keep him company
-HHAHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAHHHAA
-HHAAHHHAAAHHHHAAAHHHHAAAHHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAH

-Remember to bring the sun lotion to Melbourne
-HHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHHHAHHAHHAHHAAHHHHAAAHAHHAHHA

I mean what the hell is going on? It's like some kind of really, really rotten comedy sketch. Just awful. There must be hundreds of complaints from viewers.

Certinfy 01-12-2012 11:24 PM

:haha:

Luinir 01-13-2012 04:12 AM

He is Dominik Hrbaty.

abraxas21 01-13-2012 04:17 AM

the best commentator i've ever heard is javier frana. quiet but very insightful fella. as a former pro, the dude knows the game quite well both in its psychological as in technical aspects.

GOAT commentator, imo. shame that non-spanish speaking dudes can't hear his wisdom.

from the english speaking world, robbie koenig is kind of funny and some times insightful. not to the level of frana, but then again who is?

Li Ching Yuen 01-13-2012 08:06 AM

He's an annoying fella isn't he?

Would be great if he shut up, wouldn't it?
You'd like to have your sunscreen Down Under wouldn't you?
What an amazing opportunity to interview Roger Federer, isn't it?
HAHAHAHA, isn't it? wouldn't it? shouldn't it? couldn't it? fucking it? hfjhdas...

He's an amazingly annoying moron with some horrible verbal mannerisms. Comment the freaking match and stop talking like you're having a 5 o'clock tea at the local geriatric leisure spa, asshole.

Clydey 01-26-2012 10:09 AM

Fucking hate this ****. I need to get him fired. He is nauseating.

Clydey 01-26-2012 10:17 AM

Going to keep track of the retarded things this guy says. Will update this post.

1. Thinks Federer likes it better when Nadal hits with depth. Reasons that Federer likes playing half volleys from the baseline instead of taking on short balls.

philosophicalarf 01-26-2012 10:57 AM

Chris Bradnam, Mats Wilander and Simon Reed. That's Eurosport's "top team".

Jason Goodall must cry into his coffee at being a second-stringer behind this bunch of muppets.

Certinfy 01-26-2012 11:35 AM

Mats Wilander has been the worst of the two the last few days.

Seingeist 01-26-2012 12:35 PM

I don't get Eurosport, so I've not had the pleasure of hearing Mr. Bradnam, but if he's as big of a tool as Jeff Tarango or Murph Jensen, I'll eat my shirt. They were tagteaming it on ESPN and put me in mind of Beavis and Butthead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abraxas21 (Post 11626206)
from the english speaking world, robbie koenig is kind of funny and some times insightful. not to the level of frana, but then again who is?

Quite agree, I like Koenig a lot. Cahill is really decent as well.