MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Novak Djokovic Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=458)
-   -   Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?" (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=190677)

savesthedizzle 09-28-2011 02:29 AM

Look, this is the new and improved djokoforum chat thread, you know?"
 
Part two of the "new" chat thread ;)

Enjoy everyone :D

Lee 09-28-2011 03:16 AM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
:bigclap:

star 09-28-2011 03:49 AM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
:bigclap: Jess!!

Thank you! :kiss: :kiss:

SatineSalvatore 09-28-2011 06:00 PM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
I have a question, is there a thread on these forums to see pics of all of us? :confused: most forums tend to have one, and I guess there is one here (but on GM), but I wont go to that desert packed with rabid coyotes :p

star 09-28-2011 07:02 PM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
Yes, there is one on non-tennis in the chat forum I believe.

Some post there more than others.

I’m sure Lee or Jess know exactly where it is.

SatineSalvatore 09-28-2011 07:35 PM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by savesthedizzle (Post 11395746)
Part two of the "new" chat thread ;)

Enjoy everyone :D

Viktor salutes you and approves this thread!


Lee 09-29-2011 12:37 AM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SatineSalvatore (Post 11396790)
I have a question, is there a thread on these forums to see pics of all of us? :confused: most forums tend to have one, and I guess there is one here (but on GM), but I wont go to that desert packed with rabid coyotes :p

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=143148

It is in non-tennis forum. not as bad as GM but still there are rabid coyotes there :rolls:

Lee 09-29-2011 12:40 AM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
Two weeks after the injection on my shoulder, I was back to square one. Saw my doctor again today and was poked at a different place on my shoulder this time but I kind of lost my faith in him. He prescribed Vicodin for my pain but I was quite sure that I put acetaminophen on the list of drugs that I am allergic to :p

Anyway, physical therapy time :sobbing:

purpleyes 09-29-2011 01:14 AM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
your shoulder is till in pain?? so sorry to hear that. recover soon Lee !!

Lee 09-29-2011 01:16 AM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
Thank you, purpleyes. It took both my mom and my sister a long time with therapy to heal so I expect this. :p

arm 09-29-2011 07:01 AM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee (Post 11397276)
Two weeks after the injection on my shoulder, I was back to square one. Saw my doctor again today and was poked at a different place on my shoulder this time but I kind of lost my faith in him. He prescribed Vicodin for my pain but I was quite sure that I put acetaminophen on the list of drugs that I am allergic to :p

Anyway, physical therapy time :sobbing:

It will be ok. :hug: I know you don't like physical therapy, but it won't be for too long and you will be healed soon. :hug:

star! It arrived. :D I won't go to Chaves this weekend, but if my flat met goes she will bring it here to me. :D :bounce: :kiss:

star 09-29-2011 02:09 PM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee (Post 11397299)
Thank you, purpleyes. It took both my mom and my sister a long time with therapy to heal so I expect this. :p

:hug: :hug: I know it will work once you get in the routine of doing the exercises.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arm (Post 11397469)
star! It arrived. :D I won't go to Chaves this weekend, but if my flat met goes she will bring it here to me. :D :bounce: :kiss:

Really? So soon? Just a week.

Believe me, itís not worth the trip to get it. :lol: :lol:

arm 09-29-2011 02:33 PM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
dont be silly :D

Your bday is coming up, right? :p

star 09-29-2011 02:47 PM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by arm (Post 11398158)
dont be silly :D

Your bday is coming up, right? :p

Should be. :p

arm 09-29-2011 07:08 PM

Re: The new (and improved) Djokoforum chat thread! Part 2
 
we are going to have a big online party! :bounce: with triple chocolate cake, tequilla and confeti :D


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.