MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Arnaud Clement Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=438)
-   -   The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011 (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=190036)

soulage 09-15-2011 06:58 PM

The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
This is the end of the season. It remains few tournaments to improve a bit that bad ranking.

It's starts with Moselle Open where he's WC and then as he's only 8th alt for Mons he must have to play the challenger qualies :sad:

Kezzi 09-16-2011 11:07 PM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
I have to ask before I assume the wrong things: How do I read the topic title? With or without sarcasm? Cause to me it has this "in your dreams" vibe. :sadface:

Either way: Allez Arnaud for fall season! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

soulage 09-17-2011 08:07 AM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
I just take the title of his last interview :confused:. He said after his run in St Remy it proves "I can still win matches" If i would have been sarcastic I would have put a smiley :confused: Then of course it refers to his bad season and his many losses but it's Arno's words and i'll take it the positiv way that time. We'll see on court if that sentence is right

Kezzi 09-17-2011 10:05 AM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
Like I said, that's why I asked :) I didn't know the title of the interview means this. Haven't translated that interview and my French course starts next week :p In English it must have a different sound to it I guess. :shrug:

soulage 09-17-2011 10:29 AM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kezzi (Post 11373645)
my French course starts next week :p

Great Bon courage pour les cours :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kezzi (Post 11373645)
In English it must have a different sound to it I guess. :shrug:

It means the same thing but of course with litteral translation we lost the original sound. I understand it could sound sarcastic especially in english but it was more a reference to his words. If someone gets a better idea I change that title :angel:

For Metz we cross the fingers :cheerleader:. The draw is made around 5.30 pm today

Fat Camel 09-17-2011 05:29 PM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
Not easy draw, of course for the 1st round very tough opponent - Mika. Of course, lately Llodra was'n't good in singles, concentrating on doubles matches, but indoor Mika on French events is always the power. If somehow he passes Llodra, there goes all-frenches, Mahut, in QF possible Jo. Afterwards no sense to talk about. I hope he really can win 1-2 matches herevs his buddies :)

soulage 09-17-2011 06:06 PM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
Llodra indoor = poor draw :mad:. When you look at the draw there was many winnable 1st round this one is tough :sad:. They should play only wednesday until Arno can work on his returns and on his serve as we shouldn't have many rallys :lol: Good luck :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Funny is his double partner Kenny De Schepper. I'm not sure you know him but it's a very tall guy 30 cm more than Arno:lol: and of course with a very big serve he's not at his best lately but who had a good season. I want a pic of that team :angel:

Fat Camel 09-17-2011 06:13 PM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soulage (Post 11374598)
Llodra indoor = poor draw :mad:. When you look at the draw there was many winnable 1st round this one is tough :sad:. They should play only wednesday until Arno can work on his returns and on his serve as we shouldn't have many rallys :lol: Good luck :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Funny is his double partner Kenny De Schepper. I'm not sure you know him but it's a very tall guy 30 cm more than Arno:lol: and of course with a very big serve he's not at his best lately but who had a good season. I want a pic of that team :angel:

Also funny that they both got WC in singles ;)

soulage 09-20-2011 09:40 AM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
They won their first match yesterday evening but I found no pic :sad: Next round is vs seed 1 Peya/Kas.

Arno plays tomorrow vs Mika and it may have a streaming not sure but maybe. An audio of Arno on the local radio http://master.radio-france.fr/chaine...ement200911.rm He's happy to be in Metz

Lesliem 09-20-2011 12:12 PM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soulage (Post 11381473)
They won their first match yesterday evening but I found no pic :sad: Next round is vs seed 1 Peya/Kas.

Arno plays tomorrow vs Mika and it may have a streaming not sure but maybe. An audio of Arno on the local radio http://master.radio-france.fr/chaine...ement200911.rm He's happy to be in Metz

Thanks but your link doesn't work for me :confused:. Can you tell me where I have to search on France bleu website please ? I don't know in which program it was...

soulage 09-20-2011 12:22 PM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
Normally you click and it opens in realplayer so maybe you don't get realplayer. At the end of that page http://sites.radiofrance.fr/chaines/...5_info_index=0

Lesliem 09-20-2011 12:39 PM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soulage (Post 11381669)
Normally you click and it opens in realplayer so maybe you don't get realplayer. At the end of that page http://sites.radiofrance.fr/chaines/...5_info_index=0

That's ok with this link and I have real player, thanks :).

soulage 09-20-2011 06:39 PM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
I saw few games of Mahut vs Junqueira surely one of the worst player on HC :lol: and I saw Arno's father seat next to Boris ;) Most of the frenchies did well today but they got good draw. I think i'm ready to complain about Arno bad draw for tomorrow :lol:

Match is at 4 pm not an easy time to follow

Lesliem 09-21-2011 09:20 AM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by soulage (Post 11381473)
They won their first match yesterday evening but I found no pic :sad: Next round is vs seed 1 Peya/Kas.

Arno plays tomorrow vs Mika and it may have a streaming not sure but maybe. An audio of Arno on the local radio http://master.radio-france.fr/chaine...ement200911.rm He's happy to be in Metz

There will be a streaming :D. It's the kid day, not sure the guys will be happy with the noise :devil:

There is a pic of the double team on the ATP website but I'm not able to take it :confused:. I like the new blue Lacoste shirt of Arnaud :angel:. He doesn't look so small next to his teammate...maybe an optical effect :p

soulage 09-21-2011 11:16 AM

Re: The "I can still win matches" Fall Season 2011
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lesliem (Post 11383505)
There will be a streaming :D. It's the kid day, not sure the guys will be happy with the noise :devil:

Kids are another bad news :lol:

Unfortunatly like for Mons he misses for some spots the cut of Rennes so unless he gets a WC in the french one it will be back to back challenger qualies :sad:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lesliem (Post 11383505)
There is a pic of the double team on the ATP website but I'm not able to take it :confused:. I like the new blue Lacoste shirt of Arnaud :angel:. He doesn't look so small next to his teammate...maybe an optical effect :p

Yes we don't see the 30 cm between them :lol: http://www.atpworldtour.com/~/media/...2d019557e.ashx


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.