MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   The Federer Express (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid! (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=18982)

Billabong 10-12-2004 03:34 AM

Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
Here's our TMS Madrid thread:D!
What are your thoughts about Madrid, infos, etc:)? Do you think Rogi will win his first indoors TMS:D in Madrid?

GOOOO ROGI:woohoo:!!!

lilianspring 10-12-2004 05:52 AM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
oh,a little early to discuss this from now on.
LOL
And yeah,I believe he will do well in Madrid.
Many good players will participate in this tournament,that will be not easy to win this one,but if Rogi plays good tennis,let's see who can stop him to get that title.lol
And I heard Nadal get the first wild card.I must admit I want Rogi to defeat him in Madrid because of his losing to him in Miami.LOL.

makro120 10-12-2004 08:58 AM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
The challenge will be Paris, Madrid he will win. But he seems to have problems with double TMS and now he has Basel between them aswell.

mitalidas 10-12-2004 09:03 AM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
rogi was sick in Miami :(
so Nadal surely got helped by that

mitalidas 10-12-2004 09:59 AM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by makro120
The challenge will be Paris, Madrid he will win. But he seems to have problems with double TMS and now he has Basel between them aswell.

well, when you're always winning the final in one, it tires you out for the one that starts 3 days later :)

Fergie 10-12-2004 12:15 PM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
Good luck Rogi, you can win this :hug:

lilianspring 10-12-2004 01:32 PM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mitalidas
rogi was sick in Miami :(
so Nadal surely got helped by that

Yeah,I know that. :)
But I just want to see him beat Nadal.
Maybe I am a little strange,I always hope to see him playing with those who ever defeat him. :p And this year the number of those players is not big.So the match between them is one I most like to see.LOL :cool:

RonE 10-12-2004 02:24 PM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
C'mon Rogi! You've got a score to settle with Ferrero from last year :banana:

RogiFan88 10-12-2004 03:02 PM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
Nadal said that if Rogi hadn't been sick, he would not have beaten him in Miami... I like the fact that Rafa is honest and doesn't think he's better than Rogi just cos he beat him that day [unlike some other less modest players].

Vamos, ROGI!!!!

mitalidas 10-12-2004 04:03 PM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilianspring
But I just want to see him beat Nadal.
Maybe I am a little strange,I always hope to see him playing with those who ever defeat him. :cool:

if he can beat Coria on clay, chances are very high that Nadal will experience a bad day playing Roger on clay. Also, the USO highlighted the bagelling of Nadal by roddick (or near bagelling) , showing that maybe Nadal is Nada ! ;) (zero = Nada for those who dont know)

Yoda 10-12-2004 04:13 PM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lilianspring
Yeah,I know that. :)
But I just want to see him beat Nadal.
Maybe I am a little strange,I always hope to see him playing with those who ever defeat him. :p And this year the number of those players is not big.So the match between them is one I most like to see.LOL :cool:

Yeah me too. I would like the Fed to have winning against as many players as possible.

So I hope he meets people like Hewitt, Henman, Nalbandian, Nadal, Berdych, Hrabaty, etc

Adam Thirnis 10-12-2004 04:26 PM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
Roger will win in Madrid and Basel, and then bomb out early in Paris to allow time to prepare for TMC.

Rogiman 10-12-2004 05:27 PM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
I said it once and I'll say it again:

Roger should not appear in Paris in the first place!
He has nothing to do there, except for tire himself before the TMC showdown, and if he plans to lose early (which I sure he doesn't) he should pull out and not let another nobody the pleasure of defeating him.

He's already secured year end #1, he's somehow comitted to Basel, something has to give.

Fedex 10-13-2004 01:03 AM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoda
Yeah me too. I would like the Fed to have winning against as many players as possible.

So I hope he meets people like Hewitt, Henman, Nalbandian, Nadal, Berdych, Hrabaty, etc

I hope he plays Berdych again. I'd like to see what Rogi would do to him, when he's on his game. :)

Billabong 10-13-2004 04:07 AM

Re: Rogi Fed in TMS Madrid!
 
I agree with Fedex:)! It would be nice;)!


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.