MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ''Too good Alessio, too good'' (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=180562)

Machiavelli 04-12-2011 05:40 PM

''Too good Alessio, too good''

There is a cathing phrase going on in the elite world of tennis experts, they don't say ''too good Alessio, too good'' for nothing; this guy is a legend, and it is simple as that. At the moment at a genuine age of 33, he is once again cracking up the CH circuit, still not too old, with a lot of time and possibilities to improve his game, he is back in the TOP150 keeping an eye wide open for the TOP100. Career high ranking at 68, numerous Ch titles, one ATP final in Buenos Aires, when the epic round robin system was introduced, losing to Pico Monaco in the final; i doubt many of you guys have seen him play, probably there are tennis fans who have never heard of him; normal down to earth accountant, huge lefty fh, amazing bh, loves the bh dropshot,s uddenly in his prime at a tender age of 33 developped a Feliciana like serve, hitting like 10-12 Aces at the CH circuit; he had some legendary matches like the one with Djokovic junior a.k.a Marko in Belgrade, 2 weeks ago against another up and coming italian star Arnaboldi, and numerous others.

So be honest, how can you not like this italian stallion, true legend and ambassador of the game, as they say:

''Too good Alessio, too good''

GlennMirnyi 04-12-2011 05:45 PM

Re: ''Too good Alessio, too good''

:haha:

Huge lefty forehand!

Doomach777 04-12-2011 05:47 PM

That guy is the worst tennis player I've seen playing. Just awfull.

Certinfy 04-12-2011 05:47 PM

That match against Marko Djokovic in Belgrade was disturbing, I still have nightmares about it.

ExcaliburII 04-12-2011 05:48 PM

:spit:

Thread of the year.

Chris Kuerten 04-12-2011 05:49 PM

I saw him play against Marko Djokovic in Belgrade last year, most awful match I've ever watched.

Couldn't believe what I was seeing.

GlennMirnyi 04-12-2011 05:49 PM

Di Mauro one of the real idols of the game.

Filo V. 04-12-2011 05:50 PM

Ewww.

Action Jackson 04-12-2011 05:52 PM

The man moonballs with such flair.

Sonja1989 04-12-2011 05:53 PM

I agree, that match was very ugly against Marko...

Machiavelli 04-12-2011 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action Jackson (Post 10931742)
The man moonballs with such flair.

Robredo would die for such artistic moonballing skills, such intensity and flare that even Nadal could learn a couple of things from Alessio, in fact Rafito can only wish he can play and serve like Alession when he is 33...

Action Jackson 04-12-2011 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Machiavelli (Post 10931749)
Robredo would die for such artistic moonballing skills, such intensity and flare that even Nadal could learn a couple of things from Alessio, in fact Rafito can only wish he can play and serve like Alession when he is 33...

He has been on fire of late and he needs to go through the qualies and make MD of Roland Garros.

Henry Chinaski 04-12-2011 05:57 PM

Too good Alessio, too good

SVK 04-12-2011 06:00 PM

He is priceless. Also against Bedene few weeks ago he was priceless, especially in first set (0-6). I donīt know how he won the second, it could be such kind of magic.

Machiavelli 04-12-2011 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVK (Post 10931767)
He is priceless. Also against Bedene few weeks ago he was priceless, especially in first set (0-6). I donīt know how he won the second, it could be such kind of magic.

There were some hot bimbos that day in the crowd, he was distracted by the sexiness, he just tried to play mental games against the new slovenian hope, after so many matches at the CH circuit it is part of the strategy for a legend like Di Mauro