MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Chat Threads (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2 (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=178089)

Thanos 02-27-2011 06:49 AM

Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
The link to the original masterpiece... beware may contain haggis

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=11054

This is the thread that name and shame those that recently left bloodstain marks on your user cp.

Thanos 02-27-2011 06:51 AM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
Terra Massive

Topspindoctor 02-27-2011 08:59 AM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanos (Post 10810870)
The link to the original masterpiece... beware may contain haggis

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=11054

This is the thread that name and shame those that recently left bloodstain marks on your user cp.

:spit: Terra Massive Fail was really on the rampage in that thread. Vicious Mugraytard :(

Getta 03-05-2011 12:45 AM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
vamos

hicdick 03-05-2011 12:52 AM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
good job Thanos for launching #2, #3 should be up in a month or so. these threads are good read.

Thanos 03-05-2011 01:46 AM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
Terra Massive

with a friendly comment :scratch:

i see he trying so hard to become jimbo lite.

scoobs 03-05-2011 08:41 AM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
This is NOT an attack or bashing thread.

If it's just going to be used as an all-round ACC thread it will be closed.

Goldenoldie 03-05-2011 10:02 AM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobs (Post 10822956)
This is NOT an attack or bashing thread.

If it's just going to be used as an all-round ACC thread it will be closed.

Please don't get too heavy. If one poster seems to send more badreps than everyone else put together it is hardly surprising that he is the main topic of discussion.

Hardly the fault of the rest of us.

JolánGagó 03-05-2011 10:11 AM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
Supernanny strikes again, there is nothing that can escape his meticulous, overwhelming übercontrol, no wonder people just leave in desperation.

scoobs 03-05-2011 10:28 AM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldenoldie (Post 10823047)
Please don't get too heavy. If one poster seems to send more badreps than everyone else put together it is hardly surprising that he is the main topic of discussion.

Hardly the fault of the rest of us.

It's not about getting heavy but this isn't supposed to be some sort of year-round ACC nomination thread, and it's not a place where usual forum rules on bashing other posters are suspended.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JolánGagó (Post 10823059)
Supernanny strikes again, there is nothing that can escape his meticulous, overwhelming übercontrol, no wonder people just leave in desperation.

The same choice is at your disposal. Why you stick around if you find it all so unbearable is beyond me. Maybe it's just to complain.

Allez 03-05-2011 10:40 AM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobs (Post 10822956)
This is NOT an attack or bashing thread.

If it's just going to be used as an all-round ACC thread it will be closed.

Please. Most threads aren't attack or bashing threads. Good luck closing them all down when someone or a few someones choose to use then as such :p

finishingmove 03-05-2011 11:39 AM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
Paidi Cabbage, over my incorrect usage of the word 'presion' :confused:

ExcaliburII 03-05-2011 11:40 AM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
terra clown for saying almagro tanked against belluci the return games.

barbadosan 03-05-2011 01:27 PM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
Terra Massive Stupidity - for telling another poster that what I thought what he said was the funniest thing I'd heard for the year. Is this guy/girl Terra some throwback to the thought Gestapo or what?

Chiakifug 03-05-2011 08:55 PM

Re: Who is the last poster to have BADrepped you? Vol 2
 
wordy lee terra storm massive word


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.