MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Gaston Gaudio Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=17685)

sara-chaz 06-05-2004 02:50 AM

The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

things paid off

gravity 06-05-2004 11:33 PM

Re: so emotional , gato finally got a forum here

He sure earned it with his performances at Roland Garros this year. ;)

sara-chaz 06-06-2004 10:30 AM

but in the mean time , u can see how realistic and practical ppl are , only look at gato's result

faraway 06-09-2004 09:45 AM

It's so good to find a Gaston's forum here!

Zetlandsk 09-26-2004 02:13 PM

Moooooooooooooooooooooo Grass is for Grazing and Playing Football Chat Thread

I thought this could be a chat thread, where we can talk about anything at all, and what has been happening and not happening in our lives.

I have been away for a few days and I have heard Gaston has had some problems with his shoulder and I just hope he can come back and play soon.

I have to say that I am not that keen on indoor tennis, but at least I will be able to watch some on the TV when Gaston plays the TMS events.

rassklovn 09-26-2004 03:10 PM

Re: Chat thread

I can only pop in here on weekends, as I am on military service for another 10 months. It's a pain in the arse, but it could be a lot worse fpr sure.

Still never forget that backhand cross court when he won the title at RG, it made up for all the other painful defeats.

FryslanBoppe 09-27-2004 01:56 AM

Hello tangerine, since you are keen to try and infiltrate the 1001 thread and move it away from course.

It's ok, you can say what you want in here as long as it follows the standard norm of fan forum rules that exist everywhere else.

*Ljubica* 09-27-2004 05:36 AM

Hello guys :wavey: - thought I would just pop over and say hello! I hear you are on troll alert, but I trust you all to keep this lovely place troll free despite the best attempts of certain people! Yes, Gaston's shoulder problems will keep him out for a couple of weeks, but I hear he hopes to be back fit and well by Madrid :)

sigmagirl91 09-27-2004 07:12 PM

Ok, how is everyone? Yes, you too, tangerine. I'm going to be nice today. And since I have no time or energy to waste on someone who's obviously "full of self", I won't. I hope that Gaston comes back and gives us some more great tennis. If not Shanghai, hopefully in Tokyo.

Just out of curiosity, and I know it's been asked before: Tangerine, why do you frequent the forums of players you don't care about or even like? Why is that such a priority for you?

Action Jackson 09-28-2004 12:43 AM

Look at what I have found since I have been away from action. This has been a journey of self discovery hasn't it, and look we have even found the last remnants of the Australopithecus Robustus species that has managed to squirm it's way here and yes that's you tangerinus.

Rass, don't worry man you will be able to survive the military service.

sol 09-28-2004 01:22 AM

:lol:

GG forum:
http://www.voy.com/144029/
(If you already don't have this link of course)

Lee 09-28-2004 01:27 AM

:wavey: to the Gaudio fans here. I am not a big Gaudio fan but like this guy. Probably easier to find GWH, FB and Rassklovn here. :D

and I'm not a troll ;) :devil: :angel:

sol 09-28-2004 01:33 AM

Hi Lee :wavey:. I’m not a troll either.;) :devil: :angel: I opened a thread for Gastón in the “Español” forum.

Marc Rosset is Tall 09-28-2004 01:47 AM

It's Ok Sol and Lee we know who the genuine fans are, then again it isn't that hard to spot either.

I had an interesting night at work which was strange especially for a Monday, something that doesn't happen to often.

This one guy who has spent some time inside and wasn't too thrilled about something and proceded to spill all his problems to me. I am not judgemental at all, but the guy could use a girlfriend.

Marc Rosset is Tall 09-28-2004 01:48 AM

Yes, Gaston has withdrawn from Tokyo as well and he will go to Madrid to play the TMS event.