MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions & Questions (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   We need a mod who can cut down on the Nadal trolling threads (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=176407)

FormerRafaFan 01-30-2011 10:14 PM

We need a mod who can cut down on the Nadal trolling threads

Basically every thread about Nadal is haters just fishing for a fight, trolling. And it would be nice to make this stop. Considering how the mods are so good with shutting down the Federer hating threads, the Nadal hating threads go completely ignored.

I don't mind a discussion, but people just saying Rafa faking an injury, making excuses again and again and again. Just for trolling. Do we really need threads like that?

And if you agree with me, can the mods please get better at this? Or maybe we just need new mods?

Goldenoldie 01-31-2011 08:12 AM

Re: We need a mod who can cut down on the Nadal trolling threads

Quote:

Originally Posted by sokk (Post 10737488)
Basically every thread about Nadal is haters just fishing for a fight, trolling. And it would be nice to make this stop. Considering how the mods are so good with shutting down the Federer hating threads, the Nadal hating threads go completely ignored.

I don't mind a discussion, but people just saying Rafa faking an injury, making excuses again and again and again. Just for trolling. Do we really need threads like that?

And if you agree with me, can the mods please get better at this? Or maybe we just need new mods?

We have recently got 3 new mods. I suggest you contact them with specific instances.

SloKid 01-31-2011 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sokk (Post 10737488)

I wish people would make up their minds, some call us Fedtards, some call us Rafatards...And we were open to mod applications recently and now have three new mods, so we are trying to get more people involved.

SloKid 01-31-2011 08:54 AM

Also I forgot to add the obvious part, if you have an issue with a post or a thread, please use the report post option, it's there for a reason.

Nathaliia 01-31-2011 09:02 AM

Mods are doing their job well in there, stop whining.
They are kind enough to ban less than a half of ppl actually deserving it.

bokehlicious 01-31-2011 10:02 AM

:lol: sokk, stick to vamosbrigade.com everyone there wants to get married with Rafa :awww: :hug: :hug:

~*BGT*~ 02-01-2011 11:07 PM

Yeah, reporting a thread or a post is really the BEST way for us to know if there's a problem because we get an email telling us there's a problem. :lol: So please, use the report function. :)