MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Announcements, Site Rules & FAQ (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Moderators for GM and NT for 2012 (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=174125)

scoobs 12-28-2010 08:15 PM

New Moderators for GM and NT for 2012

Thanks to everybody who expressed an interest in this.

I can announce that ~*BGT*~, Wildegirl05 and Snowwy will shortly become moderators of the General Messages and Non Tennis forums, they will be activated in the next few days in time for the start of the 2011 season.

Please give them your full support.

Thanks

scoobs.

Eden 12-28-2010 08:20 PM

Re: New Moderators for GM and NT

Congrats to the new moderators and good luck and nerves for your job :yeah:

ExcaliburII 12-28-2010 09:46 PM

I want to tell you all that I applied for this job like the voice of the town. I felt the real, normal user needed to be represented in the mod crew so I sent my application. Too bad they rejected me, maybe they dont want someone who can go against their thoughts easily, in no time. Anyway, congrats to the new mods, and I hope you choose me next time.

Nathaliia 12-28-2010 09:51 PM

All cool mods, very good choice :) Good luck to them. Hopefully will keep sanity over there, at least for as long as they can :tape:

BGT and Snowwy are mafia friendly :tennis:

Sapeod 12-28-2010 11:46 PM

I'm screwed.
So many of my posts are going to be reported, deleted and I'm going to be banned in no time.
Cheers.

~*BGT*~ 12-29-2010 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storm Lee (Post 10625829)
I'm screwed.
So many of my posts are going to be reported, deleted and I'm going to be banned in no time.
Cheers.

Don't break the rules, and you won't have to worry about it. ;)

Sapeod 12-29-2010 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ (Post 10625934)

I hope posting my opinions (which many don't like) and arguing about them for prolonged periods doesn't count as breaking the rules.

~*BGT*~ 12-29-2010 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storm Lee (Post 10625989)
I hope posting my opinions (which many don't like) and arguing about them for prolonged periods doesn't count as breaking the rules.

As long as your opinions aren't discriminatory, racist, sexist or threatening, then you should fine. I'm not judging your opinion, just your content. :shrug:

<Eve> 12-29-2010 06:19 AM

Congrats and GL :D :yeah:

Action Jackson 12-29-2010 06:46 AM

Good luck moderating the clowns.

Goldenoldie 12-29-2010 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobs (Post 10625421)
Thanks to everybody who expressed an interest in this.

I can announce that ~*BGT*~, Wildegirl05 and Snowwy will shortly become moderators of the General Messages and Non Tennis forums, they will be activated in the next few days in time for the start of the 2011 season.

Please give them your full support.

Thanks

scoobs.

Three great choices - they are all very brave people.

Goldenoldie 12-29-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Just have respect for the opinions of others while arguing for your own and you will be fine. Posts along the lines of "I'm right, you're wrong, you retard" may not exactly break the rules, but they don't make pleasant reading.

BTW I assume you do realise that Storm Lee is gay? No reason why you shouldn't choose to adopt his name of course - it's an improvement on Planet Funk.

Johnny Groove 12-29-2010 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storm Lee (Post 10625829)
I'm screwed.
Cheers.

Quote:

So long as you continue to think negatively saying "no matter what, I'm controversial, I'm gonna get banned" like that, what do you think is going to happen? :rolleyes: You're gonna get banned :rolleyes:

Just don't be an arsehole and you'll be fine, dude. So long as you express your opinions like Goldenoldie said and not insult people that disagree with you, you'll be fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ (Post 10625934)

BGT is a mod now, a woman with power :aplot:

barbadosan 12-29-2010 05:05 PM

Congrats to the three of you. I commend you for your courage in even WANTING to be mods here :D

Good luck :)

bokehlicious 12-29-2010 07:14 PM

WG is a perfect pick :yeah: she thinks like me, but knows how to say it the diplomatic way :o :angel: