MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Arnaud Clement Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=438)
-   -   down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=173944)

Via 12-22-2010 11:04 PM

down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol

can't wait to start ;)

auckland has just given away the 2nd wc. i think they'll be saving the 3rd till last minute. so arnaud should be feeling quite anxious until then. there's still a chance he may get it, if no big name turns up.

soulage 12-28-2010 06:12 PM

Re: down under 2011 is even earlier this year lol

Arnaud is down under http://www.rmc.fr/editorial/140859/a...-en-australie/ It gives him some days to recover from jet lag and as it very cold in france those days it will be a big change with Australia :lol:

He didn't enter doubles in Brisbane and for the last WC in Auckland i read that it was for Soderling if he lost early in Brisbane. Only some days to wait before the start of the season :D I'm wondering how will be Arno with no off season and no physic work :confused:

he just updated his facebook account saying he's in Brisbane since yesterday evening. He found the off season short :lol: but happy to start a new one :silly: and wish us merry christmas and happy new year Arno or the person who wrote this message for him :devil:

Quote:

Arrivé hier soir en Australie (Brisbane comme l'année dernière), la coupure intersaison fût courte mais j'ai hâte d'attaquer cette nouvelle saison!! J'espère que vous passez de bonnes fêtes.

Via 12-29-2010 06:38 AM

i've been waiting for your update :lol:

arno is indeed very early :worship: it's warm here but the east coast (brisbane, sydney included) has been very wet, rain is forecast for the coming two weeks :awww:

mika is going to partner nenad (good news for kezzi) the coming year, while arno last year's partner the israelites are playing together again. no idea who arno will play with in aus??

soulage 12-29-2010 09:16 AM

that's what we were wondering with whom he will play the AO. I hope he will find a good partner :) Flo Serra was also flying to australia on monday they are surely training together with also Adrian if Rain allows them to do.

Kezzi 12-29-2010 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Via (Post 10626269)
mika is going to partner nenad (good news for kezzi) the coming year, while arno last year's partner the israelites are playing together again. no idea who arno will play with in aus??

Or not, if they both see us, Nenad will tell Mika we're his biggest fans, cause we even came to Serbia and then Mika will tell him we are actually Arnaud fans. So some explaining to do in Rotterdam. :tape: :rolls: We love both, it's just that the French team has more of our faves. If only Nenad was French, he could complete our perfect DC team. :angel:
But I bought a Serbian mini flag to go with my France shirt and will cheer them on. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulage (Post 10626439)
that's what we were wondering with whom he will play the AO. I hope he will find a good partner :) Flo Serra was also flying to australia on monday they are surely training together with also Adrian if Rain allows them to do.

I'm sure he'll find a partner he's happy with. :) Is there any news on the coach? Cause Serra and Adrian were both also working with Boris, right? :scratch:

soulage 12-30-2010 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kezzi (Post 10627999)
I'm sure he'll find a partner he's happy with. :) Is there any news on the coach? Cause Serra and Adrian were both also working with Boris, right? :scratch:

The tennis news are very light atm so no news about Cherret and what is doing, in february Flo and Adrian will go to play the US tournament while Arno will stay in Europe so Boris can't be in both places. Maybe some news soon.

Arno didn't enter Sydney or Auckland doubles while Bennet and Richard play together in Sydney.

Via 12-30-2010 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulage (Post 10628392)
Arno didn't enter Sydney or Auckland doubles while Bennet and Richard play together in Sydney.

keeps me guessing :devil:

he can sign up for doubles last minute if he finds a high enough ranked partner. or he can focus on singles since he hasn't exactly stopped for a break, he'll be warmed up very quickly :crazy:

anyway, can't wait...... but first let's have the new year in :aparty:

Via 01-01-2011 07:05 AM

happy new year to all!

arno has drawn a qualifier first round in brisbane.

the qualifying is going slow today, guess there's rain delay.

Fat Camel 01-01-2011 12:42 PM

How to use smiles?:) I only know a bit of them...

Pity, i'm without internet for the whole next week and will come back only on Sunday. Hope to see Arnaud in final!;)

soulage 01-01-2011 12:59 PM

Happy new year everybody :aparty:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Camel (Post 10632637)
Pity, i'm without internet for the whole next week and will come back only on Sunday. Hope to see Arnaud in final!;)

The final will be tough to reach as there is big names in Brisbane. A qualifier will already be in match rythm and n qualifying you have good players like Tursunov, Adrian that you does't want to meet. I was watching the pics of Davodus from Gilles's forum http://picasaweb.google.com/Davodus/...yJanuary12011# and it looks like Arno had changed again his racket :confused: It's not his Wilson Blade. He was already playing with this new racket during last Interclub match after DC Final. I'm wondering if it's not a Head ? http://picasaweb.google.com/Davodus/...64477793146402

Strange to change again at this stage of his carrer but he does what he wants :lol: Doubles draw is out and Arno plays with Mertinak who will play this year with Knwoles so we still don't know his double partner for AO. They faced the Verdasco-Lopez team :rolleyes: http://www.brisbaneinternational.com...MDD-1.1.11.pdf

Fat Camel 01-01-2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulage (Post 10632675)
Happy new year everybody :aparty:

The final will be tough to reach as there is big names in Brisbane.

Yeah, i know. But the draw isn't impossible. Qualifier - then young Tomic or big server Mayer - then Fish (i don't think Stepanek can beat him), we all remember his recent game with Mardy at USOpen.:worship:
And anyway, i just hope, i can also hope for the AO final:)

soulage 01-02-2011 11:58 AM

From what I read on a Jeremy's forum Arno could play the doubles in AO with Chardy. It would be nice :) Let's see if it's confirmed.

On their Twitter accound Brisbane http://twitter.com/BrisbaneTennis posted a pic of Arno with Kids He looks concentrated :lol: Arbo play doubles tomorrow.

soulage 01-02-2011 01:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kezzi (Post 10627999)
Is there any news on the coach? Cause Serra and Adrian were both also working with Boris, right? :scratch:

News are coming and are not good. The four guys Nico, Adrian, Flo and Arno are all with Boris :sad: since it's official that Pierre works with Fusai. Lequipe writes that FFT will take a decision about that situation after AO . They could be split imo :sad:. lequipe writes also that Flo and Arno will go in Auckland without a coach so we can conclude Arno had choosed Auckland sorry. Nico is with Faurel in Hopman Cup because of that one coach situation, when i saw Faurel with Nico i knew that Pierre was not in Australia. It's a pity since it was a great group i hope FFT can find another caoch for our guys. Boris can't coach everybody and see all the match :devil:.

Fat Camel 01-02-2011 04:50 PM

Arnaud is playing doubles with Michal Mertinak (No 25 in the world, who won 5 tournaments in 2009! I think, Clement can easily enter AO with him), in the first round against Lopez\Verdasco.

soulage 01-02-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Camel (Post 10635555)
Arnaud is playing doubles with Michal Mertinak (No 25 in the world, who won 5 tournaments in 2009! I think, Clement can easily enter AO with him), in the first round against Lopez\Verdasco.

Mertinak plays with Mark Knowles this season but as Knowles start later his season he must be over 40 YO now :confused: Mertinak found another partner for Brisbane and it's Arno. For AO it looks like we could have a combo Chardy/Clement. As I wrote above it's what i read on a jeremy's forum.

Another version of Arno and Australian kids :angel: His looks even younger than some kids :lol: