MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Anderson Cooper is gorgeous. (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=173936)

Filo V. 12-22-2010 05:19 PM

Anderson Cooper is gorgeous.
 
So, I made the ugly v pretty thread to get your reactions on what life is like for individuals generally seen as physically attractive and those who aren't. Now, this thread is solely based on getting checked out and recognized as being attractive.

Personally, and no I'm not fucking bragging, I get checked out almost every single time I go out. Mostly by other guys. Examples: I remember this summer this guy in a yellow open roof sportcar was checking the hell out of me, with the eyes and the driving slow thing, stuff you see in a movie. Also this one guy who literally drove up to me, rolled down the window, and asked what I wanted to do together. I've had people shout out on the street to call me hot. I've been openly flirted with by a few guys at the church I go to, with my best girl friend telling me all about it. People in their cars who literally look at me while driving, and even at McDonalds more than once, including this light skinned black guy with a "friend" who pretty much made a direct pass at me.

Do I egg it on? Sort of. Not necessary, it just happens, but I don't go out of my way to stop it, let's put it that way. I dress nice, look good, I know how to get people attracted to me, so it's going to happen. I like it a lot but then my conscious tells me otherwise, so it's sort of conflicting. And I realize it makes me seem pretentious so it's not something I really should go out of my way to seek for. It's not really positive attention. And these individuals aren't always really the ones I should be seeking.

Anyway, have any of you been checked out like I have, or get checked out a lot while in public? If so, how do you all react? Do you like it, or do you feel the people doing it are pervy? Does it turn you on when it's someone you like? Do you flirt back? Tell me how these things go for you peeps.

Nathaliia 12-22-2010 05:22 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
As we're at checking out, all the people who might check my signature out, it doesn't feel awkward to me. Go on.

Chiseller 12-22-2010 05:34 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
I just recently checked out of the hotel, that feeling made me cover the floor with precum.

Filo V. 12-22-2010 06:23 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
What's the most aggressive thing that has happened to any of you? Ever had your package/ass grabbed? Or someone proposition you for sex? Does any of it make you uncomfortable or are you flattered?

leng jai 12-22-2010 06:40 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
This has never happened to me before. If it ever does then I will probably drop my pants for them.

Nathaliia 12-22-2010 06:42 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
lj, how do you feel about your mum checked out non stop by mtf perves?

leng jai 12-22-2010 06:46 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
Mumma Ng tards are my favorite tards Nathi.

lalaland 12-22-2010 07:21 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
Srsly, stop teasing us about how great you look and not showing us what you actually look like. Stop hiding behind your computer and show your face ;)

Filo V. 12-22-2010 07:32 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lalaland (Post 10612576)
Srsly, stop teasing us about how great you look and not showing us what you actually look like. Stop hiding behind your computer and show your face ;)

I honestly wish I could because I'm not a tease at all, but I don't have any recent pictures, and my computer is essentially broken and I can't send out or download pictures. I'm not the type to hide, if I had pics, I'd let you see and melt over them :cool:

Chiseller 12-22-2010 08:33 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
If I had a dollar for every time I heard the 'mycomputerpreventsmefromuploadingpictures' excuse, I'd be fucking Bill Gates - no, not the fucking you mean.

JolánGagó 12-22-2010 08:41 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
:rolls:

Barrie_Dude 12-22-2010 08:50 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Filo V. (Post 10612174)
So, I made the ugly v pretty thread to get your reactions on what life is like for individuals generally seen as physically attractive and those who aren't. Now, this thread is solely based on getting checked out and recognized as being attractive.

Personally, and no I'm not fucking bragging, I get checked out almost every single time I go out. Mostly by other guys. Examples: I remember this summer this guy in a yellow open roof sportcar was checking the hell out of me, with the eyes and the driving slow thing, stuff you see in a movie. Also this one guy who literally drove up to me, rolled down the window, and asked what I wanted to do together. I've had people shout out on the street to call me hot. I've been openly flirted with by a few guys at the church I go to, with my best girl friend telling me all about it. People in their cars who literally look at me while driving, and even at McDonalds more than once, including this light skinned black guy with a "friend" who pretty much made a direct pass at me.

Do I egg it on? Sort of. Not necessary, it just happens, but I don't go out of my way to stop it, let's put it that way. I dress nice, look good, I know how to get people attracted to me, so it's going to happen. I like it a lot but then my conscious tells me otherwise, so it's sort of conflicting. And I realize it makes me seem pretentious so it's not something I really should go out of my way to seek for. It's not really positive attention. And these individuals aren't always really the ones I should be seeking.

Anyway, have any of you been checked out like I have, or get checked out a lot while in public? If so, how do you all react? Do you like it, or do you feel the people doing it are pervy? Does it turn you on when it's someone you like? Do you flirt back? Tell me how these things go for you peeps.

Me suspects that YOU were checking HIM out! Why else would you recall what he was driving, what he was wearing AND what he was doing? You sound like a sleazy douchebag that is always looking to score everytime you go out! :haha:

lalaland 12-22-2010 08:53 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Filo V. (Post 10612598)
I honestly wish I could because I'm not a tease at all, but I don't have any recent pictures, and my computer is essentially broken and I can't send out or download pictures. I'm not the type to hide, if I had pics, I'd let you see and melt over them :cool:


well, ok, just pm me when you get one ;)
and I'm not easily convinced, I don't think Volandri is that good looking :p.

Filo V. 12-22-2010 08:59 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Barrie_Dude (Post 10612733)
Me suspects that YOU were checking HIM out! Why else would you recall what he was driving, what he was wearing AND what he was doing? You sound like a sleazy douchebag that is always looking to score everytime you go out! :haha:

How would I be checking him out when he was the one who drove past me while I was walking home? He initiated the situation, I just ran with it. I remember it because it was a major situation, I remember things like that, in fact I remember pretty much every similar situation as well, because it's something really impactful, at least to me. It's something that makes me think, when I do think about it, which generally is when I'm reminded of it by something else.

Also, I probably could score every time I go out, but that isn't what I go out to do, plus I like to get to know a person first :angel:

Filo V. 12-22-2010 09:00 PM

Re: Getting check'd out. How do you react?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiseller (Post 10612689)
If I had a dollar for every time I heard the 'mycomputerpreventsmefromuploadingpictures' excuse, I'd be fucking Bill Gates - no, not the fucking you mean.

It's not an excuse, but you can believe what you want. I'm not the type of person to lie, especially on a computer forum, because I have nothing to hide nor any pressure to be something I'm not.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.