MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com (http://www.menstennisforums.com/index.php)
-   Mardy Fish Message Board (http://www.menstennisforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=231)
-   -   Fishy avs & sigs (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=17252)

Éowyn 09-20-2004 02:47 AM

Fishy avs & sigs

so the duck forum has a thread for avs and stuff so i figure Mardy should have one too! so yeah come on peep show the mardy love and post some fishy avs

Aleksa's Laydee 09-20-2004 03:31 PM

Re: Fishy avs

i like your av :yeah:

tangerine_dream 09-20-2004 04:14 PM

As I said before, I love your Mardy av, shell. :yeah: I need to make a Mardy av, but I'm too pissed off with him right now. Your av pretty much says what I'm thinking! ;)

Éowyn 09-20-2004 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by björkfish
i like your av :yeah:

thanks i made it yesterday :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
As I said before, I love your Mardy av, shell. :yeah: I need to make a Mardy av, but I'm too pissed off with him right now. Your av pretty much says what I'm thinking! ;)

yeah he cane be frustrating but he still rules bless him!

Éowyn 09-20-2004 10:41 PM

-sOfia- 09-20-2004 11:28 PM

I'm a massive fan of Hantuchova so i jus usually do this :p

Éowyn 09-21-2004 06:18 PM

aww i like that :)

-sOfia- 09-25-2004 01:21 AM

I'm gonna use a Mardy avatar this week as he didnt dissapoint us :p

tangerine_dream 11-03-2004 08:30 PM

Your thread is right here, JJ. :)

Éowyn 11-04-2004 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Your thread is right here, JJ. :)

well where was it before coz it wasn't here i even did a search for it andit said it didn't exsist?

tangerine_dream 11-04-2004 04:00 PM

I don't know, JJ. I just did a search in this forum for "Fish Av" and found your thread.

I think you can change display options for this forum. Look on the bottom of the forum's page and you'll see a pop-up button that you can click on to show threads from the beginning, and not just the threads within the past month.

Éowyn 11-07-2004 04:45 PM

well i did a search and it didn't show it didn't even come up in threads i's started! i figured someone had reported it again being as i've had my threads deleted for no damn reason before i figured it was that again! doesn't matter anyways i got the message i'me not bothering defending the guys anymore people havd shown that critcismz here aren't constructive they're just insults and no one actually supports the players they claim to, and jokes aren't allowed unless they're buy certain people!

Deboogle!. 11-08-2004 01:12 AM

Whoa girl, chill! No one's gonna report a harmless thread of avs. In fact, no one reports stuff unless it's really obviously rude/crude/inappropriate! No need to overreact :)

The search here is really finnicky, so you might have just had one little thing off in your search and that's why you couldn't find it.

tangerine_dream 11-08-2004 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Éowyn
well i did a search and it didn't show it didn't even come up in threads i's started! i figured someone had reported it again being as i've had my threads deleted for no damn reason before i figured it was that again! doesn't matter anyways i got the message i'me not bothering defending the guys anymore people havd shown that critcismz here aren't constructive they're just insults and no one actually supports the players they claim to, and jokes aren't allowed unless they're buy certain people!

JJ :sad: :hug:

Please don't let a few drive you away. I enjoy reading your opinions, posts, and looking at your great avatars. :D Don't let people's criticisms of players get to you; sometimes, a player's worst critics are his biggest fans. We deserpately want to see our faves succeed and are very disappointed when we see that he is not living up to, or squandering, his talent.

As for the sense of humor thing, believe me, I know exactly what you're talking about. :lol: Sometimes I forget that I'm dealing with an international audience on MTF and many of my irreverent jokes tend to go over like a lead balloon. But it doesn't matter because the ones who "get" me are in my favorite players forums anyway. :hug:

Please stick around. The forums would be dull without you. :wavey:

Éowyn 11-08-2004 06:20 PM

no tangy hun i criticize the guys, i do, but what i see most people here do is not fair criticism that is blatantly insulting the guys and i don't think the guys deserve half of it, it seems humour is allowed if it is by a few people but the rest of us aren't allowed to say things even if what we say is not even on the same scale.

i don't mind the fun criticisms as a joke and a laugh but people here take things way too far and then get upset by things that aren't remotely as bad as the crap that they themselves are saying and doing. it's why i don't post in the player forums so much and stick more to the non tennis section hell even gm is better than the player forums sometimes at least people there are honest about their dislike of a player